Haha

Mastic Beach, NY

#21 May 22, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Articles are usually written by journalists......
3rd dumbest thing you have ever said. Journalist get paid. PEOPLE write articles. Maura never said she was a journalist. That's your spin on it. Gee, how scare are all of you of Bruce and Maura? Very is my guess.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#22 May 22, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>3rd dumbest thing you have ever said. Journalist get paid. PEOPLE write articles. Maura never said she was a journalist. That's your spin on it. Gee, how scare are all of you of Bruce and Maura? Very is my guess.
I don't know why your panties are in a knot, I praised her (your) website, and suggested for it to be impartial, it should not be a truth filter. You claim this description that "she" is a journalist is dumb, now because she's not paid, is hilarious. The website solicits Paypal contributions to support the author. Leaving that aside, can't a journalist be freelance? Stop trying to make every comment into an argument, I think we both want the same thing.( Except the marina and clubhouse should be turned over to the village).
Haha

Mastic Beach, NY

#23 May 22, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know why your panties are in a knot, I praised her (your) website, and suggested for it to be impartial, it should not be a truth filter. You claim this description that "she" is a journalist is dumb, now because she's not paid, is hilarious. The website solicits Paypal contributions to support the author. Leaving that aside, can't a journalist be freelance? Stop trying to make every comment into an argument, I think we both want the same thing.( Except the marina and clubhouse should be turned over to the village).
ou are so full of it I can't stand it. Just make sure to watch out when the DA comes by for your buddies.
BTW, the pay pal doesn't pay for Maura. It pays for the foils, site cost, etc. you think all those foils that the village refuses to give are free? Like everything else in this village, it costs money.
Heard all those street signs that no body wanted has to be changed now. How much will Gary's family get in the emergency no bid contracts to redue all that work? Because the village board can't read, I have to pay more through taxes. Typical vision team, one screw up after another.
Full Swing

Mastic, NY

#24 May 22, 2013
cranberry resident wrote:
<quoted text>i live on cranberry. on the same block as this house. it was renovated and then tenants moved in. the storm happened and the tenants moved out because of damage. the house has been fixed and looks better than ever. maybe you should get the information first hand instead of from haters.
Lenscrafters is having a sale on eyeglasses this weekend.

The gutter is hanging down on the south side. There's debris scattered on the property, tree branches leaning against the house, at least one broken window and the back shed has no doors.

That's what you call "better than ever." Also, because you were so sure it was in great shape, I went by there today.

My description was and is accurate. I did get the information first hand and I'm not a hater. I believe in accountability. If Maura wants to judge others with her new website, she better be ready to be judged herself.
VILLAGE IDIOTS

Saint James, NY

#25 May 22, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>please re-read your post and tell us if it makes any sense to you. I think you may be on the wacky weed yourself.
Oh, btw, this above statement is what IS know as libel. You just accused two people of drug use. You opened yourself up for a lawsuit.
(See how stupid that sounds?)
Know one knows who I am fool. BTW I heard the drug use right from Barbara Scalafattie's big trap in between bites of Dunkin Donuts. So how is that a lawsuit. Maura's a slumlord loser with no life and belongs back in Brooklyn. Time she hops on her broom and flies away. She could take Barbara but I think her broom has a weight limit.
do it right

Brooklyn, NY

#26 May 22, 2013
When your puffin that dooooobie that house properly looks ok but thats her credibility people who live in glass houses smoke another maura and talk more crap
do it right

Brooklyn, NY

#27 May 22, 2013
Nothing honest about a DRUG ADDICT LAW BRAEKER she has no room in our community she is part of our problem .double dipping on star no rental permits body shop rentals on wetland propertys and she is our vioce aka haha I don't think so
Haha

Mastic Beach, NY

#28 May 22, 2013
do it right wrote:
Nothing honest about a DRUG ADDICT LAW BRAEKER she has no room in our community she is part of our problem .double dipping on star no rental permits body shop rentals on wetland propertys and she is our vioce aka haha I don't think so
You ARE the problem. Village employee right here! A fat racist is our voice? I don't think so.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#29 May 23, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>the website was well done, but unfortunately if someone wants to be a journalist, they must not be the the filter of the truth. And please, the rag is in necessary.
I dont know this Maura, but I find it kind of ironic that Pinocchio Brady would question someone else's honesty. After all, your buddy Gary Stiriz has lied NUMEROUS times and it is documented on village letterhead; and you will also lie in defense of Gary to perpetuate his lies.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#30 May 23, 2013
Deputy_Mayor_McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know this Maura, but I find it kind of ironic that Pinocchio Brady would question someone else's honesty. After all, your buddy Gary Stiriz has lied NUMEROUS times and it is documented on village letterhead; and you will also lie in defense of Gary to perpetuate his lies.
I do know her, and what I said was for her blog, or website to be taken seriously, she should not be a filter of the truth, which is not calling her a liar. Instead, I believe she must not just state HER side of an issue while filtering out differing opinions.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#31 May 23, 2013
Brady wrote:
Instead, I believe she must not just state HER side of an issue while filtering out differing opinions.
You want fair and balanced, go watch fox news.
what law must maura follow that says is required to give both sides of an issue on a personal web blog?
Google wrote:
As famously said by journalist A. J. Liebling, "Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one."[2] The individuals, businesses, and organizations that own a means of publication are able to publish information and opinions without government interference, and cannot be compelled by the government to publish information and opinions that they disagree with. For example, the owner of a printing press cannot be required to print advertisements for a political opponent, even if the printer normally accepts commercial printing jobs.
Bury

Mastic Beach, NY

#32 May 23, 2013
Maura's website is a good one. Both sides need to realize that now is the time to focus on rebuilding. You can carry this grudge to the grave if you want it that way. But if that happens, we all lose. Put away the hatchets for good this time, and we stand a chance. Keep this nonsense up, and people are going to walk away from a losing situation, and not return.
BS machine

New York, NY

#33 May 23, 2013
Bury wrote:
Maura's website is a good one. Both sides need to realize that now is the time to focus on rebuilding. You can carry this grudge to the grave if you want it that way. But if that happens, we all lose. Put away the hatchets for good this time, and we stand a chance. Keep this nonsense up, and people are going to walk away from a losing situation, and not return.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ks7-A-7ZvakXX
tell the village to stop the lawsuit against the MBPOA and stop trying to steal their property. That would prove that this village was formed to help the residents, not because of the grudge that the MBVEC harbors. Unless that happens, expect years of fighting with no results. It's up to village, not us to stop the fight. YOU brought it to us. Remembers, the POA is the DEFENDNT, not the plaintiff.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#34 May 23, 2013
BS machine wrote:
<quoted text>tell the village to stop the lawsuit against the MBPOA and stop trying to steal their property. That would prove that this village was formed to help the residents, not because of the grudge that the MBVEC harbors. Unless that happens, expect years of fighting with no results. It's up to village, not us to stop the fight. YOU brought it to us. Remembers, the POA is the DEFENDNT, not the plaintiff.
why are you so concerned about that lawsuit, you keep saying the judge is going to dismiss it? The issue needs to be addressed, neither side is willing to budge, so let the case be heard.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#35 May 23, 2013
BS machine wrote:
<quoted text>tell the village to stop the
waste, fraud, abuse, and lies need to stop as well by the village.
cranberry resident

Shirley, NY

#36 May 23, 2013
Full Swing wrote:
<quoted text>
Lenscrafters is having a sale on eyeglasses this weekend.
The gutter is hanging down on the south side. There's debris scattered on the property, tree branches leaning against the house, at least one broken window and the back shed has no doors.
That's what you call "better than ever." Also, because you were so sure it was in great shape, I went by there today.
My description was and is accurate. I did get the information first hand and I'm not a hater. I believe in accountability. If Maura wants to judge others with her new website, she better be ready to be judged herself.
there is no back shed. there is a two car garage. so i guess you are thinking about the wrong house
BS machine

New York, NY

#37 May 23, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>why are you so concerned about that lawsuit, you keep saying the judge is going to dismiss it? The issue needs to be addressed, neither side is willing to budge, so let the case be heard.
why do you keep saying the POA needs to hand them over? Let the judge decide. I'm not concerned, I'm sick of the village wasting my money on this suit.
You want your tax dollars wasted, fine, I don't.
Did you know that MORE of our tax dollars will be wasted because all those post street signs that no one wanted will need to be replaced because the village idiots didn't read the NYS law regarding st. Signs? How irresponsible are these people to just waste money? Let me guess who will benefit from this? Oh, Gary's family once again. Just one more issue to hand over to the DA.
Gary will be in jail before the village could get the marinas, so f him.
Simple Language

Mastic, NY

#38 May 23, 2013
The MBPOA Board does not have the legal right to fight the turnover of the properties!

Quoted from the deed:

"Upon the formation of an incorporated village of Mastic Beach, the grantee Association agrees that it will convey or dedicate without consideration to the said village, such part of the within described property as may be included within the corporate limits of such village, subject, however, that any premises so conveyed will be kept and maintained for the use and benefit of the residents of such village."

The Board is denying the rights of all residents to the "use and benefit" of the properties.

The MBPOA Board should be sanctioned by the court for failing to abide by the terms of the deed!

Case Closed!
wrong again

Mastic, NY

#39 May 23, 2013
do it right wrote:
Nothing honest about a DRUG ADDICT LAW BRAEKER she has no room in our community she is part of our problem .double dipping on star no rental permits body shop rentals on wetland propertys and she is our vioce aka haha I don't think so
Oh Victor, at least she's not a drunk like you!
oh Victor

Mastic, NY

#40 May 23, 2013
do it right wrote:
When your puffin that dooooobie that house properly looks ok but thats her credibility people who live in glass houses smoke another maura and talk more crap
Is that the 106 Cranberry house?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruce has met his match 3 hr Really Brady 33
New Mastic Beach Drug House 3 hr Really Brady 13
Evan P Name Change Mon Splice T 1
Evan Politico now called Splice T Mon They call me Bruce 1
another thrift shop Sun Evan Politico 5
What happened to Watch Dog Sun Evan Politico 6
MB Sewers & Nitrogen Jul 26 Really Brady 73
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages