Posted in the Center Moriches Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 09

Center Moriches, NY

#2 Jun 25, 2012
Neighborhood roadster wrote:
Here we go again.Mayor Biondi and the Trustees are taking care of a Village Vision Team Cheer Leader.Unicorn Motors owner Grizzly Adams is a hige Village Vision Kool-Ade drinker.He just recently received over $5000.00 for repairing a code enforcement car.He was paid up front and the village would later be reimbursed by the Village Insurance Company.Me thinks something does not smell right with this deal.Question's come to mind was Unicorn the lowest bidder? Or was Bill just taking care of a Bud.Payola seems to be a live and well in good old Mastic Beach Village.Keep it up Vision Team there will be an election in March 2013.And The Village Vision Team needs to go so we can have an honest government that really serves the people.
Honest government?.........thats funny. Good luck. Those two words are used alot but never happen.
dump them

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#3 Jun 25, 2012
Neighborhood roadster wrote:
Here we go again.Mayor Biondi and the Trustees are taking care of a Village Vision Team Cheer Leader.Unicorn Motors owner Grizzly Adams is a hige Village Vision Kool-Ade drinker.He just recently received over $5000.00 for repairing a code enforcement car.He was paid up front and the village would later be reimbursed by the Village Insurance Company.Me thinks something does not smell right with this deal.Question's come to mind was Unicorn the lowest bidder? Or was Bill just taking care of a Bud.Payola seems to be a live and well in good old Mastic Beach Village.Keep it up Vision Team there will be an election in March 2013.And The Village Vision Team needs to go so we can have an honest government that really serves the people.
That's why I say boycott unicornhole motors5,700.00 is too much for a door and a fender!
Facts Schmacks

Mastic Beach, NY

#4 Jun 25, 2012
Thats on top of the 4000 a month he gets for changing the oil and washing the windows on the cars.
crooks hire crook

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#5 Jun 28, 2012
Facts Schmacks wrote:
Thats on top of the 4000 a month he gets for changing the oil and washing the windows on the cars.
He is a crook!
disolve

Shirley, NY

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Here we go again.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#7 Dec 6, 2012
disolve wrote:
Here we go again.
And as usual, you will do nothing except hope someone ELSE will start the dissolution petition.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#9 Dec 6, 2012
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>and as usual you will go crawl back under Garys desk and report back to him all the bad things everyone is saying about him on Topix while you polish his boots.
Gomer, you already used the racist name kneegrow, so you have lost all your credibility and any respect I have for the uniform does NOT apply to you.
stirized again

Shirley, NY

#11 Dec 6, 2012
crooks hire crook wrote:
<quoted text>He is a crook!
Unicorn is one of Gary's good old boys and a big Vision Team supporter.
And they pay him well with our tax money.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#12 Dec 7, 2012
KneeGrow wrote:
<quoted text>But the thing is I never called anyone KneeGrow. In fact people call me kneegrow all the time. it is racists like you that throw out names towards others is what is racist.
I have never called a black person kneegrow, and I think it is disrespectful to use it, even if you are black.

Let me put this out there.....I am a Stiritz defender.
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Yes
love that Gary

Shirley, NY

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Victor zeleny wrote:
Yes
Ok ,Victor is a sand monkey!
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#17 Dec 7, 2012
love that Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Ok ,Victor is a sand monkey!
the person being called a sand monkey is the guy who calls himself kneegrow. Pretending to be black to say it's ok. This is the guy who claims to be in the military serving in Kwuait. He is probably a cook in an oil field.
Bubba

Mastic Beach, NY

#19 Dec 7, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>the person being called a sand monkey is the guy who calls himself kneegrow. Pretending to be black to say it's ok. This is the guy who claims to be in the military serving in Kwuait. He is probably a cook in an oil field.
oh thank you for explaining that. Me is two soopid to now anytheng. me votid for villige. me smert!GO GARY!
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#20 Dec 8, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>oh thank you for explaining that. Me is two soopid to now anytheng. me votid for villige. me smert!GO GARY!
Thanks for your support!
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#22 Jan 27, 2013
unicorn wrote:
Saw that the place is up for sale,even the village and Gary could not keep him going.
Actually, it sounds like they catered to him enough that they want to construct a new building.

[QUOTE who=MBV Planning Board Minutes"]MINUTES OF A PUBLIC HEARING
HELD BY THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES SEATED AS THE PLANNING BOARD OF THE INCORPORATED VILLAGE OF MASTIC BEACH ON TUESDAY,
DECEMBER 11, 2012 AT THE MASTIC BEACH FIRE DEPARTMENT AT 6:00PM
The Public Hearing was called to order at 6:09 PM
Mayor Biondi led with the Pledge of Allegiance.
Roll Call was taken by the Village Clerk.
In attendance: Mayor Biondi
Deputy Mayor Stiriz
Trustee Bissonette
Trustee Cappiello
Absent: Trustee Morrow
Also Present: Village Attorney Brian Egan
Village Clerk Virgilia Gross
Applicant Robert Carmichael, Unicorn Motors identified himself for the record, along with
Charles Southard, Architect to the Applicant
Mr. Southard entered the following:
The application is for a proposed 3,400 square foot building on the corner of Woodside Drive and Neighborhood road, next to the current location of Unicorn Motors. The current building is in bad shape, with cracks in masonry. Mr. Carmichael is seeking to build on the lot adjacent, which is currently used as the storage yard.
Reference was made to the site plan, with doors on rear of building and one door on Woodside Drive. Trustee Bissonette asked for clarification of elevations, with Mr. Southard defining same, including décor of building and color; it will not look like a commercial building.
Trustee Bissonette asked if the applicant was open to discussion regarding elevation or colors in any way, applicant is open to discussion.
Building could be set back 25’; Trustee Cappiello asked if cars would be parked in front of the building, applicant stating no cars and a buffer zone as well.
Trustee Bissonette asked if elevation could be changed to look less industrial and whether applicant is amenable to eliminating metal sheeting. Mr. Southard stated that they could shingle or wood-façade over the sheeting.
Trustee Cappiello asked if enough parking was available; Mr. Southard stated that five would be on Neighborhood road with the rest on site.
Trustee Bissonette asked questions regarding line of sight at corner and proper lighting; Mr. Southard explained that there is an existing light pole, decorative, with a discussion of same.
Attorney Egan asked if this complies with the Town of Brookhaven or is a variance required; Mr. Southard stated that a variance is not required. Attorney Egan also stated that usually off-site parking does not count.
Trustee Bissonette asked if the current building will be vacated; Mr. Carmichael answered in the affirmative. Trustee Bissonette discussed signage, with Mr. Southard agreeing to be flexible and will work with Village suggestions.
Landscaping was discussed, with standard note from Town of Brookhaven on site plan.
Trustee Cappiello asked when construction was to begin; applicant would like to start immediately.
Attorney Egan asked if there will be overnight storage of vehicles; Mr. Southard stated that only in fenced area of yard.
Trustee Cappiello asked how it lined up with the other buildings in the area; fencing and landscaping to be installed.
Attorney Egan asked a question regarding F-1 and J-2 zoning in the Village; next door is J-2, and you could end up with two facilities doing the same business.
Trustee Bissonette noted that the back 20’ of the parcel was A-1, which could be a problem, Attorney Egan stated that the larger piece would rule. J-2 does not permit auto body as of right, or new business in current parking lot.
Attorney Egan brought forth the following issues:
1) Need a commitment on the façade of building on Neighborhood Road
2) Need lighting update on Woodside and north elevation with a description of fencing
Trustee Bissonette raised questions regarding the flat roof elevation on west side and would like to cover up metal.......[/QUOTE]
disolve

Shirley, NY

#23 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually, it sounds like they catered to him enough that they want to construct a new building.
<quoted text>
Heard they turned him down. Also heard that his partner pass away and his kids want to sell it for 650,000 dollars but he can't afford to buy them out so he wants to put up a new shop on the side lot he bought from Brookhaven for one dollar.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#24 Feb 3, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me put this out there.....I am a Stiritz defender.
we know, it is pretty obvious by the look in your eyes when you lick his boots. The videos are on youtube.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#25 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>we know, it is pretty obvious by the look in your eyes when you lick his boots. The videos are on youtube.
i am laughing at you! Your attention to me is wasted energy. I have no clout or influence but yet you think attacking me will cause something to happen.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#26 Feb 3, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I have no clout or influence but yet you think attacking me will cause something to happen.
of course you do not have any clout, you are someone who just grovels on his knees at Garys feet hoping to be something you never can be.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#27 Feb 3, 2013
Be all you can be.....where havi heard this before?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops: Mastic, Shirley safer after crackdown - (Nov '07) 4 hr what about it 207
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 5 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 5 hr NAVYVET 6,391
4 years later ? 5 hr Oh Zany 4
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr positronium 6,463
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 10 hr Brian clowndog Th... 282
DO NOT try to go to the gas station at the Poos... 20 hr Madison 7

Center Moriches News Video

Center Moriches Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Center Moriches Jobs

Center Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Center Moriches News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Center Moriches

Personal Finance