Who is the worst person
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#1 May 3, 2014
Who is the worst person hodoo ,Howard Stern or Hitler?
Evan Politico

Medford, NY

#2 May 3, 2014
Tim B locked me up in Fema Camp and wuldn gives me no asprinz Yo!
Regaltip7a

Bronx, NY

#3 May 3, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Who is the worst person hodoo ,Howard Stern or Hitler?

Hey dopey, the syphilis has finally reached your brain, huh? LOL!! Nah, you were always this stupid.LMFAO!!
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#4 May 3, 2014
Yo Evan il hook yaup wit sumpin betta dan asprinz. Even did you say yo to Reptillia7 .he my new hommie.
Worst person

Ridgewood, NY

#5 May 3, 2014
The guy who lied and cost over 3,000 soldiers their lives and thousands of others wounded. That is the worst person.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#6 May 4, 2014
I concur on your candidate is a Worst Person than hodoo. Not only did the fool kill over 3,000 Americans, in phony trumped up useless war he crippled thousands of others mentally and phicialy. He created thousands of pain killer addicts. Who now are now Smack heads because they can't get their scrips any more. And he killed 100 + thousands innocent civilians. He has been the cause unknown numbers of self inflicted deaths The Right Wackos keeps harping about 4 deaths in Ben Ghazi. Our American Hero( who never really served) is now a simple childlike painter so very proud of his childish paintings. Our happy painter had been warned of the 9-11 attack and ignored it. That is another 3,000 innocent people he was responsible for..On his watch. Or was it the fault of his Secretary of State. Donny Boy? Ya that guy is one of the worst. Maybe I am just a little sensitive to the reaction of the people who depend on the village for their livelihoods etc.Who seem to hate the poor old hodoo more than any thing else. For just pointing out many of the past Village leaders flaws. But they never can point out any thing positive going on in the village. They just lash out like wounded animals.They have no answers.Just an increasing fear of losing their grip on "power" and THEIR JOBS.
Unknown

Bronx, NY

#7 May 4, 2014
Step one......remove a pickle from the jar.
Step two......insert into your ass.
Step three....go F yourself
Regaltip7a

Bronx, NY

#8 May 4, 2014
hoodo wrote:
I concur on your candidate is a Worst Person than hodoo. Not only did the fool kill over 3,000 Americans, in phony trumped up useless war he crippled thousands of others mentally and phicialy. He created thousands of pain killer addicts. Who now are now Smack heads because they can't get their scrips any more. And he killed 100 + thousands innocent civilians. He has been the cause unknown numbers of self inflicted deaths The Right Wackos keeps harping about 4 deaths in Ben Ghazi. Our American Hero( who never really served) is now a simple childlike painter so very proud of his childish paintings. Our happy painter had been warned of the 9-11 attack and ignored it. That is another 3,000 innocent people he was responsible for..On his watch. Or was it the fault of his Secretary of State. Donny Boy? Ya that guy is one of the worst. Maybe I am just a little sensitive to the reaction of the people who depend on the village for their livelihoods etc.Who seem to hate the poor old hodoo more than any thing else. For just pointing out many of the past Village leaders flaws. But they never can point out any thing positive going on in the village. They just lash out like wounded animals.They have no answers.Just an increasing fear of losing their grip on "power" and THEIR JOBS.

Let's talk about the dumbest person. After reading this post I have to say it is you. Your spelling, punctuation, and grammar are horrendous! Did you ever get an education and if so, where? You start sentences with words that shouldn't be used like the word "and." You use commas, quotes, apostrophes, where they are not needed, your sentences are a group of words that don't have meaning or make sense.
You're a disgrace and you have the nerve to make comments about people in Shirley, the Mastics, or anyone else for that matter? It's uneducated fools like you that give towns a bad name. You're an embarrassment to the neighborhood every time you make a comment on here. Do you work? Who would employ someone like you? I don't think you are smart enough to know how to flip a hamburger!
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#9 May 4, 2014
I am a man of means bubala. I don't work my little reptelia7.I don't need to I'am retired a long time my little pouty face.And I don't spend all my time grading others writing for grammatical errors .Are you a frustrated English teacher? The thing is you can't explain your rage against the truth that I have written. Now do you agree with my assent of war criminal G.W.Bush or the failure of the past Board of Mastic Beach Village? I think the question mark is appropriate.Right? An do you support death and distraction for no reason? Theres another question mark!
Boycott Hoodoo

Mastic, NY

#10 May 4, 2014
Hoodoo is wurst. Stop responding to the wiener.
Regaltip7a

Bronx, NY

#12 May 4, 2014
Boycott Hoodoo wrote:
Hoodoo is wurst. Stop responding to the wiener.

I have to agree with you but it's so much fun seeing how pathetic someone can be without an education.
Brady

Savannah, GA

#13 May 4, 2014
Unknown wrote:
Step four.... signed, Really Brady
Regaltip7a

Bronx, NY

#14 May 4, 2014
Step four.....give it to hoodo, he's dumb enough to eat it now.
Step five.....pray he doesn't decide to write about the experience with his poor spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Warren g Harding

Ridgewood, NY

#16 May 4, 2014
Regaltip7a wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk about the dumbest person. After reading this post I have to say it is you. Your spelling, punctuation, and grammar are horrendous! Did you ever get an education and if so, where? You start sentences with words that shouldn't be used like the word "and." You use commas, quotes, apostrophes, where they are not needed, your sentences are a group of words that don't have meaning or make sense.
You're a disgrace and you have the nerve to make comments about people in Shirley, the Mastics, or anyone else for that matter? It's uneducated fools like you that give towns a bad name. You're an embarrassment to the neighborhood every time you make a comment on here. Do you work? Who would employ someone like you? I don't think you are smart enough to know how to flip a hamburger!
Don't forget the inept Candelabra Rice and her fold in the Iraq debacle.
Unknown

France

#17 May 4, 2014
I vote for Kevin C. On the bright side he does make a mean mystery meat loaf. What happened to all the squirrels? Hoodo is not a guy, no guy calls another guy bubula. Hoodo is probably the worst person who does not live in MBV.
Brady

Savannah, GA

#18 May 4, 2014
Unknown wrote:
I vote for Kevin C.
Really Brady?
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#19 May 5, 2014
Unknown, believe it or not some guys call each other honey, and baby and sweet cheeks and tasty cakes. and lover and all sorts of things. Honey
IP_Police

Savannah, GA

#20 May 5, 2014
Unknown wrote:
Really Brady? Posting from San Francisco now. I guess you went to visit the gay community and looking for a transsexual to have relations with.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#22 May 5, 2014
Gay Police weren't you with the village people? I guess your now with the bad village people. And you leave poor old Kevin alone. Really Brady. Really. And you are still going to lose your strangle hold on our village government. In just 10 more short months.Ba Bye.Do you guys still think you will take over Kevin's Bar ?. I remember when that building was going to be the village hall.How did that work out for you smarty paints educated people.
Hoo the f ing Doo

Netherlands

#23 May 5, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Gay Police weren't you with the village people? I guess your now with the bad village people. And you leave poor old Kevin alone. Really Brady. Really. And you are still going to lose your strangle hold on our village government. In just 10 more short months.Ba Bye.Do you guys still think you will take over Kevin's Bar ?. I remember when that building was going to be the village hall.How did that work out for you smarty paints educated people.
What you say is vile and irrelevant. Kevin may treat the bar as his own piggy bank, but it is not his. If he makes extra money sucking off regulars, that's his business. You think I am talking to you, nope! You are an f-tard. You claim to be an old wealthy guy but you are a poor, underpaid old hag. Screw you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cam slave wanted (Apr '14) Wed Franksanidiot and... 36
horse boarding (Jan '13) Dec 12 Jake off 72
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Dec 6 madoff sindrome 18
Net Neutrality Nov 28 three blocks 1
News Southampton Town Police reports (Feb '09) Nov 24 SH Brokerage 4
Murder In Bonnieville Nov 14 whodunit 1
Vick Zeelany Nov '17 Nick_The_Dick 3

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages