First Prev
of 6
Next Last
stop the bs

Bronx, NY

#107 Dec 25, 2013
Sandman wrote:
<quoted text>im sure he was more impressed with Tim B and Bill sleeping and snoring throughout the presentation.
Oh wait, the village leaders didn't meet him, only Maura and Mike did. Never mind.
Yup anything for a free meal and a chance to get a fake photo with the Gov. to "look" like real civic leaders. Sorry Maura - you are and always and will remain a joke - all hot air and hatred.
Shawn Insanity

Ridgewood, NY

#108 Dec 25, 2013
You Lie wrote:
<quoted text>its time to come out. You hide behind firewalls and proxy servers. Your relatives in MB are embarrassed by you. Tell dad to look in his wallet for the $20 with the name Brady written on it. He pocketed it at the bar Friday night. We have infiltrated your domain.
Firewalls and Proxy Servers are allowed. After all, FOX News uses them all the time.
confused

Bronx, NY

#109 Dec 26, 2013
stop the bs wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be confused - that would be Maura's welfare slums? More lies in a desperate attempt to stay alive ....
who is desperate? not the person who does not go on topix. the desperate person is the one with the hating attitude that never stops personal attacks. that would be you
Franken Pooper

Netherlands

#110 Dec 26, 2013
The calm before the storm. You will all be Franking mad when I win. There will be no organized criminals once I'm done. I will hire ex-MBPOA as enforcers. You can't stop me this time!
Badtothebone

Shoreham, NY

#111 Dec 27, 2013
Moms breath stinkz, she calls it Mastic mouth sayz it caused by Sea men !

Since: Apr 09

Shirley, NY

#112 Dec 27, 2013
Ok saw a clean up going on by the cannon at 2:30 PM. Or should I say three guys standing around with a empty bag BS'n. Our tax dollars at ?
mykindatown

Mastic, NY

#113 Dec 27, 2013
Beach Man wrote:
Ok saw a clean up going on by the cannon at 2:30 PM. Or should I say three guys standing around with a empty bag BS'n. Our tax dollars at ?
Three guys with a bag.
Early trick or treaters?
New arrivals from the Riverhead Hotel, looking for a new home?
Drug dealers on a camping trip?
In MB it could be anything. Nothing to see here. Move along.
Mastic Pooper

Anonymous Proxy

#114 Dec 28, 2013
It amazes us Latvian people how a few commies constantly put down those who are trying to make their town better. Jealousy is usually involved, but greed is likely the main driver. You should be more honest and frank with yourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
piece of shitt SPERY 4 hr Dummb dummb dummmmb 57
mastic village being dissolved 15 hr Scum bags 105
Smith Point to Start Charging $4 to park there ... (Jun '12) Sat Badtobeboned 9
petition to disolve the village of mastic beach... (Dec '10) Jul 22 11951Ratdog 202
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Jul 22 nancys 147
News Shirley massage therapists arrested for offerin... (Apr '08) Jul 21 sister Pendulous ... 198
Squatters and high grass Jul 19 Really dumb 43

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages