not the only game in town

Since: Apr 09

Center Moriches, NY

#21 Jun 17, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
WOW WHY WOULD I WANT TO DOCK WITH THE MBPOA
Better question is "Why would anyone who reads all the crap you put on topix listen to you about where to spend their money?" Its an obvious bash against the idiots at the POA.
When does all this madness stop? LMAO
Hey guess what? the grass still hasn't been cut at the house across the street from me. Four feet high now! One phone call and two e-mails.
I still hear the crickets chirping from the village.

Center Moriches, NY

#22 Jun 17, 2013
WHY wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you ARE clueless! For 3 years the MBPOA sat back and watched you all F-up regularly! They did noting except deny the village and Gary from taking the marinas and property. The MBPOA could care less about your village. Stop suing them and fix the mess in the Village already!
Give me one example in the last 3 years after this village was formed where the MBPOA made it "their mission to destroy the village"! Come on mouth, ONE EXAMPLE!
YOU CANT! the POA refuse to hand over the marinas and clubhouse to a gang of ill mannered and rude bigots whose sole purpose of a village was to destroy THEM!
But please, continue with you psychotic rant, what has the MBPOA done to "destroy the village" after we became one!?
Ill give you one.. They ran a crab festival on the same day the village had some other shin-dig effectively costing them both revenue. But we got a lot of smart people up there.....NOT.
one truth

Mastic Beach, NY

#23 Jun 17, 2013
WHY wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you ARE clueless! For 3 years the MBPOA sat back and watched you all F-up regularly! They did noting except deny the village and Gary from taking the marinas and property. The MBPOA could care less about your village. Stop suing them and fix the mess in the Village already!
Give me one example in the last 3 years after this village was formed where the MBPOA made it "their mission to destroy the village"! Come on mouth, ONE EXAMPLE!
YOU CANT! the POA refuse to hand over the marinas and clubhouse to a gang of ill mannered and rude bigots whose sole purpose of a village was to destroy THEM!
But please, continue with you psychotic rant, what has the MBPOA done to "destroy the village" after we became one!?
One piece of truth in the above message:
"the POA refuse to hand over the marinas"
and I'll finish the sentence:
"to the public, to which it belongs."
WHY

Moriches, NY

#24 Jun 17, 2013
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill give you one.. They ran a crab festival on the same day the village had some other shin-dig effectively costing them both revenue. But we got a lot of smart people up there.....NOT.
Crab festival is the same weekend in August EVERY YEAR. Like this year the Village is holding a festival on the same day that the POA is having Music By the Bay. But how is that the MBPOA trying to destroy the village? sorry, but that makes no sense.
whatever. I want one REAL example from Brady on how the MBPOA is "trying to destroy the village". Making up a blog doesnt count. Holding a festival doesnt count.
WHY

Moriches, NY

#25 Jun 17, 2013
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Better question is "Why would anyone who reads all the crap you put on topix listen to you about where to spend their money?" Its an obvious bash against the idiots at the POA.
When does all this madness stop? LMAO
Hey guess what? the grass still hasn't been cut at the house across the street from me. Four feet high now! One phone call and two e-mails.
I still hear the crickets chirping from the village.
Once its cut sometime in July the village will make a show of how great they are and demand a thank you even though in the past it was mowed by the TOB every month. Same thing next to me. I cant see the fire hydrants any more and not a single side street has been mowed. I did notice that around Garys marina and all the streets leading to it is mowed every week. Priorities I guess.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#26 Jun 17, 2013
WHY wrote:
<quoted text>Once its cut sometime in July the village will make a show of how great they are and demand a thank you even though in the past it was mowed by the TOB every month. Same thing next to me. I cant see the fire hydrants any more and not a single side street has been mowed. I did notice that around Garys marina and all the streets leading to it is mowed every week. Priorities I guess.
Maybe he does it himself.
WHY

Moriches, NY

#27 Jun 17, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he does it himself.
Yeah, and maybe the MBPOA is out to destroy the village! Name one instance already! YOU made the comment, back it up!

Center Moriches, NY

#28 Jun 17, 2013
one truth wrote:
<quoted text>
One piece of truth in the above message:
"the POA refuse to hand over the marinas"
and I'll finish the sentence:
"to the public, to which it belongs."
Go to walmart and buy a hanky
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#29 Jun 17, 2013
WHY wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and maybe the MBPOA is out to destroy the village! Name one instance already! YOU made the comment, back it up!
Remember when the election signs for the Vision Team kept getting destroyed?
wf parent

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#30 Jun 17, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Remember when the election signs for the Vision Team kept getting destroyed?
remember when the forward focus team sent out an electioneering political ad disguised as a pamphlet about the village, paid for by our tax dollars? ed mangano is having a hard time over something quite similar.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#31 Jun 17, 2013
wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>remember when the forward focus team sent out an electioneering political ad disguised as a pamphlet about the village, paid for by our tax dollars? ed mangano is having a hard time over something quite similar.
No, I don't.

Center Moriches, NY

#32 Jun 17, 2013
Remember when you all actually had a brain. Election signs are a weak come back.

Still four feet of weeds across the street. Brush fire season is upon us. The guy who lives next door should be keeping fire watch.
Get a life

Moriches, NY

#33 Jun 17, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Remember when the election signs for the Vision Team kept getting destroyed?
you have video of POA members doing that? Show us!
Other wise, its you making accusations. The village has proven our facts with their actions, you're just throwing around your own hatred.
Is that your example of the MBPOA trying to "destroy" the village? Pretty lame. And you give them how much credit and power over this town? Weak.

But seriously, back up your mouth with a real example of the MBPOA trying to destroy the village.
question

Mastic Beach, NY

#34 Jun 18, 2013
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>you have video of POA members doing that? Show us!
Other wise, its you making accusations. The village has proven our facts with their actions, you're just throwing around your own hatred.
Is that your example of the MBPOA trying to "destroy" the village? Pretty lame. And you give them how much credit and power over this town? Weak.
But seriously, back up your mouth with a real example of the MBPOA trying to destroy the village.
A small number of people are denying the use of the public property that is almost the entire waterfront. That is pretty destructive. Everyone that lives here should be able to walk to the water, fish, swim, without having to pay an organization a fee.
yes

Mastic Beach, NY

#35 Jun 18, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
A small number of people are denying the use of the public property that is almost the entire waterfront. That is pretty destructive. Everyone that lives here should be able to walk to the water, fish, swim, without having to pay an organization a fee.
And as stewards of the waterfront, the MBPOA should be maintaining it so that people can use it.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#36 Jun 18, 2013
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>you have video of POA members doing that? Show us!
You asked for one, You didn't like the one I chose, tough darts.
Bradys BS

Moriches, NY

#37 Jun 18, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You asked for one, You didn't like the one I chose, tough darts.
A78 from 4 years ago? Thats all you got?
LAME!!!
Not a very effective "destroyer" if you ask me. Im done with your bullsh!t.
You want the village to get the waterfront even though its been made clear by Gary that he wants to develop it for his own benefit, not the people of this village. You are fine with more sex offenders and rentals in MB then ever before. Fine. Stick with the corrupt politicians. I hope you go down with them.

You cant come up with ONE issue of the MBPOA trying to "destroy the village". What a loser
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#38 Jun 18, 2013
Bradys BS wrote:
<quoted text>A78 from 4 years ago? Thats all you got?
LAME!!!
Not a very effective "destroyer" if you ask me. Im done with your bullsh!t.
You want the village to get the waterfront even though its been made clear by Gary that he wants to develop it for his own benefit, not the people of this village. You are fine with more sex offenders and rentals in MB then ever before. Fine. Stick with the corrupt politicians. I hope you go down with them.
You cant come up with ONE issue of the MBPOA trying to "destroy the village". What a loser
The only issue is why does the MBPOA not return the property which the agreed to do on the deed? Turn the properties over!
Bradys BS

Moriches, NY

#39 Jun 18, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>The only issue is why does the MBPOA not return the property which the agreed to do on the deed? Turn the properties over!
No. Why do you say that the MBPOA is trying to "destroy the village" when that is clearly a lie? NAME ONE INSTANCE WHEN THEY TRIED TO DESTROY THE VILLAGE IN THE LAST 3 YEARS AND BACK THAT MOUTH OF YOURS UP!!!!! We are all waiting!
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#40 Jun 18, 2013
Bradys BS wrote:
<quoted text>No. Why do you say that the MBPOA is trying to "destroy the village" when that is clearly a lie? NAME ONE INSTANCE WHEN THEY TRIED TO DESTROY THE VILLAGE IN THE LAST 3 YEARS AND BACK THAT MOUTH OF YOURS UP!!!!! We are all waiting!
You can post this quest 5 more times, using any one of your other names, asked and answered. Too bad you don't like my answer. Maybe I am just a hater of the MBPOA (but it wasn't always that way). I owe you no explanation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Watch Dog 1 hr Sick of New Horiz... 12
Paradise Lost! 1 hr Sick of New Horiz... 47
another thrift shop Mon The End is Near 7
Splice T Considers Name Change Aug 1 Unknown 2
Is Betty the new Bruce? Jul 31 So so so tired of... 52
Does anyone remember.......... (Jan '11) Jul 30 Splice T 78
New Mastic Beach Drug House Jul 30 Splice T 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages