Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Hey folks I was told today thatsenix creek marina charges35 $ a foot and have a longer season
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

victor zeleny wrote:
Hey folks I was told today thatsenix creek marina charges35 $ a foot and have a longer season
They also have fine dining and a bar which is open to the public. Much safer too!
victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

WOW WHY WOULD I WANT TO DOCK WITH THE MBPOA
wf parent

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

victor zeleny wrote:
great, go there. goodbye
wf parent

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

i just checked. that's the rate for dry dock for under 24 foot. the rate for marina slips is 78.00 per foot. but, please go there and put your boat in their marina. bye bye
OMG

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>great, go there. goodbye
If it means getting away from all of you MBPOA members I am more then willing to go. At least I wouldn't have to look at Mauraand the rest of you theives.
victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Wow thieves is such strong word huh
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

victor zeleny wrote:
we all had a little fun but perhaps the sensitivity of these charges could be thought to be vindictive, which certainly is not the case here.
Village is a mess

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>They also have fine dining and a bar which is open to the public. Much safer too!
i hope you and Zany will be happy there. You will NOT be missed.
Village is a mess

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

victor zeleny wrote:
WOW WHY WOULD I WANT TO DOCK WITH THE MBPOA
umm, because you CAN'T! Haha
victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Why can't I
Get a life

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

victor zeleny wrote:
Why can't I
That was almost a complete sentance! Good for you!
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Village is a mess wrote:
<quoted text>i hope you and Zany will be happy there. You will NOT be missed.
I already told you I am not a member. I was a member during Jan's administration. You are evil. You probably need anger management. You also are not fooling anyone by using multiple aliases.
OMG

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

victor zeleny wrote:
Not really Maura and her merry band of theives, no worse then what they have called the Village and the Village employees.
clueless

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Hey VZ, you are clueless!
19 ft and under is $1800 a season for slip rental.
23 ft and under is $2300 a season.
24 ft and UP is $95 a foot.
IF you want electric, that will be an extra $175 for 6 months for ONE 30 amp.
ALL paid in full before boat touches water!

So go if you believe its a better deal. Obviously your math skills are as good as Bradys if you believe this is cheaper then a $1000 slip at one of the MBPOA MARINAS!
clueless

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
If it means getting away from all of you MBPOA members I am more then willing to go. At least I wouldn't have to look at Mauraand the rest of you theives.
Maybe you and Zany can car pool there?(bring nose plugs) Have fun.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

clueless wrote:
Hey VZ, you are clueless!
19 ft and under is $1800 a season for slip rental.
23 ft and under is $2300 a season.
24 ft and UP is $95 a foot.
IF you want electric, that will be an extra $175 for 6 months for ONE 30 amp.
ALL paid in full before boat touches water!
So go if you believe its a better deal. Obviously your math skills are as good as Bradys if you believe this is cheaper then a $1000 slip at one of the MBPOA MARINAS!
Don't foget to factor in the cost of vandalism, theft and propety damage at mbpoa marinas? I don't give a flying fig what mbpoa charges, I just won't support the only entity whose mission is destruction of the village at all cost.
an idea

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Don't foget to factor in the cost of vandalism, theft and propety damage at mbpoa marinas? I don't give a flying fig what mbpoa charges, I just won't support the only entity whose mission is destruction of the village at all cost.
I do not know what Gary Stiriz charges for slips, but I wonder if he would offer a discount for those that would want to transfer their boats to his marina. Like a special transition rate, good for this year, until the marina mess gets sorted out. Anyone know the rates?
WHY

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Don't foget to factor in the cost of vandalism, theft and propety damage at mbpoa marinas? I don't give a flying fig what mbpoa charges, I just won't support the only entity whose mission is destruction of the village at all cost.
Wow you ARE clueless! For 3 years the MBPOA sat back and watched you all F-up regularly! They did noting except deny the village and Gary from taking the marinas and property. The MBPOA could care less about your village. Stop suing them and fix the mess in the Village already!

Give me one example in the last 3 years after this village was formed where the MBPOA made it "their mission to destroy the village"! Come on mouth, ONE EXAMPLE!
YOU CANT! the POA refuse to hand over the marinas and clubhouse to a gang of ill mannered and rude bigots whose sole purpose of a village was to destroy THEM!
But please, continue with you psychotic rant, what has the MBPOA done to "destroy the village" after we became one!?
WHY

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

an idea wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know what Gary Stiriz charges for slips, but I wonder if he would offer a discount for those that would want to transfer their boats to his marina. Like a special transition rate, good for this year, until the marina mess gets sorted out. Anyone know the rates?
That would be great! More for the DA to use.
Extra: Extra: "Marina owner/Dept.Mayor whos trying to destroy rival marina offers low rates to anyone willing to join his marina from competition!"
Hes so going to jail before hes out of office.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of62
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Center Moriches Discussions

Search the Center Moriches Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 6,323
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 6,324
90 cameras around mbv 2 hr Truth is 7
Honest Frank statue (Jun '13) 2 hr Beach Man 163
HORSE POST FARM/Horse boarding in Manorville/R... (Apr '13) 5 hr dudley do wrong 42
Honest Frank for Mayor of the Mastic Beach Vill... 7 hr DONT VOTE FOR FRANK 2015 10
Hey Brady Thu Incompetence 6
•••
•••

Center Moriches News Video

•••
•••

Center Moriches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Center Moriches People Search