village out of money
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
village needs help

West Babylon, NY

#1 Jan 22, 2014
The village said today that it is out of money and needs help with snow removal.
They are talking to the Town and asking for help.
They say any contractors will be given a IOU for the snow removal they do and hope to have a bond to pay for it.soon.
Al so the DPW needs money to fix its equipment that not working.
more village BS

West Babylon, NY

#2 Jan 22, 2014
village needs help wrote:
The village said today that it is out of money and needs help with snow removal.
They are talking to the Town and asking for help.
They say any contractors will be given a IOU for the snow removal they do and hope to have a bond to pay for it.soon.
Al so the DPW needs money to fix its equipment that not working.
We heard the same from my neighbor yesterday,Though they said we had a surplus?
Former MBPOA

Stamford, CT

#3 Jan 22, 2014
more village BS wrote:
<quoted text>We heard the same from my neighbor yesterday,Though they said we had a surplus?
BS. The village has a $$300,000 budget for snow removal and spent about $20,000 on the last storm. You are just upset that Brady reported the MBPOA has been running deficits 4 of the last 6 years. 3 years before the village even existed. Maura's leadership proves she can't balance a budget and all she cares about is saving her precious organization. And Bruce can't even read his own tax bill to look up what his garbage tax is.
confused

Bronx, NY

#4 Jan 22, 2014
Former MBPOA wrote:
<quoted text>BS. The village has a $$300,000 budget for snow removal and spent about $20,000 on the last storm. You are just upset that Brady reported the MBPOA has been running deficits 4 of the last 6 years. 3 years before the village even existed. Maura's leadership proves she can't balance a budget and all she cares about is saving her precious organization. And Bruce can't even read his own tax bill to look up what his garbage tax is.
Ha Ha Ha. you did it again. you made the topic about the mbpoa and maura. Ha ha ha. she must be really important to you. you are stalkers obsessed with the mbpoa. why don't you put that same energy into fixing the problems in the village?
cant stop laughing

Bronx, NY

#5 Jan 22, 2014
Even though I am no village supporter, I do not believe that they are out of money. It seems like something designed to make people mad
Oh Geez

East Moriches, NY

#7 Jan 22, 2014
confused wrote:
<quoted text> Ha Ha Ha. you did it again. you made the topic about the mbpoa and maura. Ha ha ha. she must be really important to you. you are stalkers obsessed with the mbpoa. why don't you put that same energy into fixing the problems in the village?
No just people who are sick and tired of the BS the MBPOA is throwing out there. Get much worse going to need hip boots.
were are the plows

West Babylon, NY

#8 Jan 22, 2014
still waiting for the plows to did us out.
OH Geez

East Moriches, NY

#9 Jan 22, 2014
were are the plows wrote:
still waiting for the plows to did us out.
Call Village Hall.
cant stop laughing

Bronx, NY

#11 Jan 22, 2014
just drove through mastic beach on whittier and mastic road. when i got to just past the high school the roads were black and clear. in mastic beach the roads have been plowed, but no salt was put down. the roads are icy and white. maybe we should have brookhaven do our roads. they are much better at it.
cant stop laughing

Bronx, NY

#12 Jan 22, 2014
OH Geez wrote:
<quoted text>
Call Village Hall.
i did. they don't salt. they don't salt. that sucks
cant stop laughing

Bronx, NY

#13 Jan 22, 2014
Oh Geez wrote:
<quoted text>
No just people who are sick and tired of the BS the MBPOA is throwing out there. Get much worse going to need hip boots.
exactly what does this have to do with the village being out of money (i don't believe that, by the way)
Victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#14 Jan 22, 2014
Lies lies & maura lies, oops I ment more lies, the village is not broke no iou have been written, no one asked for brookhavens help & at 1:00 they just started sanding wfp. Our guys did a great job plowing and only 2 complaints came into village hall
huh how

Stamford, CT

#15 Jan 22, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
Lies lies & maura lies, oops I ment more lies, the village is not broke no iou have been written, no one asked for brookhavens help & at 1:00 they just started sanding wfp. Our guys did a great job plowing and only 2 complaints came into village hall
Thanks Vikkie, another voter turned to Bruce and Maura. Keep up the good work.
Brady

Elk Grove Village, IL

#16 Jan 22, 2014
I made sure my man Vick's hershey highway was plowed. It was a hard job because the $hit was deep; but I got it plowed for him. He was happy after I was done plowing.
confused

Bronx, NY

#17 Jan 22, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
Lies lies & maura lies, oops I ment more lies, the village is not broke no iou have been written, no one asked for brookhavens help & at 1:00 they just started sanding wfp. Our guys did a great job plowing and only 2 complaints came into village hall
william floyd parkway is suffolk county

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#18 Jan 22, 2014
confused wrote:
<quoted text>william floyd parkway is suffolk county
I guess you missed his point...MBV accomplished sanding and plowing even before Suffolk County started on WFP.

These series of agressive threads accusing the village of being out of money, owing IOU's, and the latest one "nobody plowed my street" are all bogus. The authors of the threads are obviously trying to make up negatives to somehow garner support for their candidates:

Maura and Bruce are on the loose.
True story

Bronx, NY

#19 Jan 22, 2014
Village just bought a new truck with a plow and a triple a credit rating wow maura and bruce we must be broke dadadamoron why not run for village IDIOT
No salt

Deer Park, NY

#20 Jan 22, 2014
Where do you live? My road is plowed yes, but no salt or other melting chemicals. In Brookhaven plowed roads at least you can see blacktop somewhere...
Former MBPOA

Stamford, CT

#21 Jan 22, 2014
The problem is, once temperatures drop to the 15 to 20° range, water will start to freeze faster than Sodium Chloride (NaCl), the component makeup of Rock Salt, can melt ice, thereby losing it's effectiveness. Increasing the amounts applied does help to an extent but there does become a point where it's not economical to use.
Huh how

Stamford, CT

#22 Jan 22, 2014
True story wrote:
Village just bought a new truck with a plow and a triple a credit rating wow maura and bruce we must be broke dadadamoron why not run for village IDIOT
oh, was that in a "budget"?
Never mind responding. The village doesn't stay within a budget or even plan one. We just sit back and watch 5 people spend spend spend on what ever they fancy.
I wonder which family member was selling a truck?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fugarino takes his merry band of screechers to ... 6 hr Its over 13
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 13 hr Jason 459
Where is really Bradys 'lie a day' segment? Com... Thu Busted 157
mastic village being dissolved (Apr '16) Nov 30 Busted 288
Mastic Village to Dissolve Results: 1,922 to 1,... Nov 28 just me 16
Lots of people want the village more then anti ... Nov 26 Get help 117
FarmHouse Farm (Jun '15) Nov 2 Maureen 2

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages