First Prev
of 4
Next Last
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#1 Feb 26, 2014
What a great ,Meet the candidates night. Thank you Beth. There were 4 out standing candidates at the meeting. And 2 who should have stayed home.Maura Bruce Paul and Frank were on the money. Maura, Bruce and Paul were the best of the 4. Bob and Gail should have stayed home they were pathetic,unprepared unresponsive and had no clear answers for any questions posed. A regular deer in the headlights moment one after another. And Victor shut the F88k up. Most people were sick of you long a go. And those of us that know you vickypoo, know you are all mouth.All bark no bite. Typical of a Bully with an inferiority complex. No real nuts.
Victor zeleny

Newark, NJ

#2 Feb 26, 2014
The only people that are sick are the three men that saw you naked

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#3 Feb 26, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
Wow, now who's stalking whom? I would have to poke out my eyes...
get a clue

Bronx, NY

#4 Feb 26, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
eew. you are gross.
Victor zeleny

Newark, NJ

#5 Feb 26, 2014
True story
we have a peeper

Mastic, NY

#6 Feb 26, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
who saw her naked and what were they doing at her window?
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#8 Feb 26, 2014
Yes if some one saw me undressed it would be gross because I am an over weight 56 year old man. But that is beside the point.None of you pea brains car rebut what I wrote .Your Candidates have no merit they are not bright, they have no scruples they don't have the best interests of people of the village at heart. Bob a &Gail were pathetic and they do not deserve a another term to do nothing. And Victor you are still a punk and a coward.And you know it. And so do I. I have seen you in action.There ain't no action.Sell your shack take your junk and move to Shirley and help them form a village.Oh they don't want a village any more because they have seen what a great thing it has been for Mastic Beach. Also known as Garyopolis. You guys got nothing.If you could put the mayor and all the trustees brains together it would not add up to a half wit.

Location hidden

#9 Feb 27, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Yes if some one saw me undressed it would be gross because I am an over weight 56 year old man. But that is beside the point.None of you pea brains car rebut what I wrote .Your Candidates have no merit they are not bright, they have no scruples they don't have the best interests of people of the village at heart. Bob a &Gail were pathetic and they do not deserve a another term to do nothing. And Victor you are still a punk and a coward.And you know it. And so do I. I have seen you in action.There ain't no action.Sell your shack take your junk and move to Shirley and help them form a village.Oh they don't want a village any more because they have seen what a great thing it has been for Mastic Beach. Also known as Garyopolis. You guys got nothing.If you could put the mayor and all the trustees brains together it would not add up to a half wit.
You have some nerve...Trying to post the woman's name to identify her and cause her embarrassment perhaps? Just to let you know, you didn't get her name right, as usual...

You are trying to describe yourself as a 56 year old fat guy, but we all know you are a woman who grooms dogs for a living. A woman who rents a room in an old lady's house. You own nothing. You are not registered to vote (unless you still use your deceased mothers name). So please just stick to the facts. Promote your candidates brilliant (sarcasm) ideas and stop bashing people who are doing a hell of a lot more for MBV than you.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#10 Feb 27, 2014
I have more nerve than you can imagine And I love it that you idiots don't know who I am.How ever I am not who you think I am. And if i am not a man then I must be a Lesbian cause I loves da lady's . I guess I just must have a huge clit with two huge tumors hanging under neath them. Oh I may have got the name wrong on the woman but i got the right wakadoo

Location hidden

#11 Feb 27, 2014
hoodo wrote:
I have more nerve than you can imagine And I love it that you idiots don't know who I am.How ever I am not who you think I am. And if i am not a man then I must be a Lesbian cause I loves da lady's . I guess I just must have a huge clit with two huge tumors hanging under neath them. Oh I may have got the name wrong on the woman but i got the right wakadoo
Me thinks Thou protests too much. You described yourself as a 56 year old overweight dude. Yeah right. There is only one person so full of poison and vinegar, so let me amuse myself thinking you are her.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#12 Feb 27, 2014
Me thinks thy don't care if tho thinks I am a man,woman or a he she. I am not who you think I am. Now to another thing Ms.Real Brady I think it was so very rude for you to have been talking loudly all during the meet the candidates night.Even when your guy the Marine veteran was speaking. Wasn't Lee Harvey Oswald a Marine too.
Geez

East Moriches, NY

#13 Feb 27, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Me thinks thy don't care if tho thinks I am a man,woman or a he she. I am not who you think I am. Now to another thing Ms.Real Brady I think it was so very rude for you to have been talking loudly all during the meet the candidates night.Even when your guy the Marine veteran was speaking. Wasn't Lee Harvey Oswald a Marine too.
OMG You are a sicko.;
ON Marine Supreme

Stamford, CT

#14 Feb 27, 2014
So was Oliver North but wait we forgive him... who gives a sh!t about dead nicaraguans or iranian kids... he's a talking head now! Hurrah for Ollie!
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#15 Feb 27, 2014
So right Oli North worked for Reagan and daddy Bush both of those two phonies should have been impeached and given jail time. Being a veteran does not give you a free pass a lot of veteran have done some very bad things that prescription drug ahole was a veteran that killed the people in the Drug Store a few years ago. And if all you got is that you worked for the phone co. and you were a Marine.You got nothing. Bob has no record of accomplishment .He is a dud. But Real Brady you never addressed the fact that you were flapping your gums when YOUR Marine was making a fool of him self.
Cousin Brady

Shirley, NY

#16 Feb 27, 2014
hoodo wrote:
What a great ,Meet the candidates night. Thank you Beth. There were 4 out standing candidates at the meeting. And 2 who should have stayed home.Maura Bruce Paul and Frank were on the money. Maura, Bruce and Paul were the best of the 4. Bob and Gail should have stayed home they were pathetic,unprepared unresponsive and had no clear answers for any questions posed. A regular deer in the headlights moment one after another. And Victor shut the F88k up. Most people were sick of you long a go. And those of us that know you vickypoo, know you are all mouth.All bark no bite. Typical of a Bully with an inferiority complex. No real nuts.
Gail and Bob gave people FACTS and the other 4 lied their way through - it easy to rattle off nice sounding LIES - next time try the truth -it is more difficult . The 4 idiots running against Bob and Gail have DONE NOTHING FOR OUR COMMUNITY except foster hate and mistrust- they are void of any new ideas or realistic plans they just say things - sure, lets make the Village into Westhampton POOF - lets get rid of the blighted houses - POOF, Lets make it tourist mdcc - POOF Lets bring businesses to main street - POOF - but in reality it does not work like that, it is a process and they are just saying what they think people want to hear - and maybe Mastic Beach voters are that stupid...I hope not.

Keep in mind NOTHING GETS DONE unless the board agrees and we already know that Nick will never agree with Maura or Bruce and that goes for Frank also, and nobody will agree with the quitter Paul - so then what?

Location hidden

#17 Feb 27, 2014
Cousin Brady wrote:
<quoted text>
Gail and Bob gave people FACTS and the other 4 lied their way through - it easy to rattle off nice sounding LIES - next time try the truth -it is more difficult . The 4 idiots running against Bob and Gail have DONE NOTHING FOR OUR COMMUNITY except foster hate and mistrust- they are void of any new ideas or realistic plans they just say things - sure, lets make the Village into Westhampton POOF - lets get rid of the blighted houses - POOF, Lets make it tourist mdcc - POOF Lets bring businesses to main street - POOF - but in reality it does not work like that, it is a process and they are just saying what they think people want to hear - and maybe Mastic Beach voters are that stupid...I hope not.
Keep in mind NOTHING GETS DONE unless the board agrees and we already know that Nick will never agree with Maura or Bruce and that goes for Frank also, and nobody will agree with the quitter Paul - so then what?
I hear what you're saying, but I wish you would just not use BRADY since it may confuse readers thinking you are me. I am not announcing which candidates to select. But I do not support Bruce Mold Police Summa, or Maura Party Summer House Rentals Spery.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#18 Feb 27, 2014
All we need is two honest members and it does not matter they are witnesses to the other 3 and next election we can eject the other pieces flotsam and at that point we can begin to make up for the lost time. Got it all you wacky Brady's there must be a bunch of yous. You have one more year tops. Or less, If incitements show up first.I think that Bond you numskulls floated is full of fraudulent statements. Woooh you got some attorney. That propsal is a good read. Say good night Gracie.
cant stop laughing

Bronx, NY

#19 Feb 27, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You have some nerve...Trying to post the woman's name to identify her and cause her embarrassment perhaps? Just to let you know, you didn't get her name right, as usual...
You are trying to describe yourself as a 56 year old fat guy, but we all know you are a woman who grooms dogs for a living. A woman who rents a room in an old lady's house. You own nothing. You are not registered to vote (unless you still use your deceased mothers name). So please just stick to the facts. Promote your candidates brilliant (sarcasm) ideas and stop bashing people who are doing a hell of a lot more for MBV than you.
who's name was posted?
cant stop laughing

Bronx, NY

#20 Feb 27, 2014
Cousin Brady wrote:
<quoted text>
so basically you are saying that it doesn't matter who gets elected. you are saying that they don't count. people are unhappy with the way the village is being run. keep your head in the sand and think otherwise if you want to. name one thing that is better since we have become a village? our roads are a mess. we are being permitted to death. residents are getting fines for trivial problems; while the current administration keeps saying that these things take time and making excuses. no cameras to record the meeting. EXCUSE = they don't want to bring cameras back and forth from village hall to the fire house. our mayor has a desk in the fire department. keep the camera there. or buy a cheap one to record the meetings. EXCUSE = nobody told us the deadline to apply for sewer grants. look it up on the computer. the information was readily available. EXCUSE= we didn't know we would be responsible for highway. LIE. they did know. our mayor even said that he knew before we became a village. it was in the newspaper this week. EXCUSE = we didn't put things out to bid because it was an emergency. It was an emergency because you didn't have a plan and tabled the discussion of bids until after the hurricane. EXCUSE = we couldn't let people know we wanted to buy the nutrition center because someone else would have bought it. TRUTH = they didn't want to let the residents in on their plan because someone might object to bonding 1 million of our tax dollars.

the village is a joke. they are all excuses.

VOTE OUT SITTING TRUSTEES
DON'T VOTE FOR QUITTERS AND LIERS

Location hidden

#21 Feb 27, 2014
cant stop laughing wrote:
<quoted text>so basically you are saying that it doesn't matter who gets elected. you are saying that they don't count. people are unhappy with the way the village is being run. keep your head in the sand and think otherwise if you want to. name one thing that is better since we have become a village? our roads are a mess. we are being permitted to death. residents are getting fines for trivial problems; while the current administration keeps saying that these things take time and making excuses. no cameras to record the meeting. EXCUSE = they don't want to bring cameras back and forth from village hall to the fire house. our mayor has a desk in the fire department. keep the camera there. or buy a cheap one to record the meetings. EXCUSE = nobody told us the deadline to apply for sewer grants. look it up on the computer. the information was readily available. EXCUSE= we didn't know we would be responsible for highway. LIE. they did know. our mayor even said that he knew before we became a village. it was in the newspaper this week. EXCUSE = we didn't put things out to bid because it was an emergency. It was an emergency because you didn't have a plan and tabled the discussion of bids until after the hurricane. EXCUSE = we couldn't let people know we wanted to buy the nutrition center because someone else would have bought it. TRUTH = they didn't want to let the residents in on their plan because someone might object to bonding 1 million of our tax dollars.
the village is a joke. they are all excuses.
VOTE OUT SITTING TRUSTEES
DON'T VOTE FOR QUITTERS AND LIERS
With your logic, don't vote for incumbents, quitters, or liers....that leaves nobody!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best spot to buy drugs and get a hooker SHIRLEY? (Feb '11) 1 hr Hubba u cootie 33
News 5 New Yorkers detained in Disney World brawl (May '07) 5 hr Hubba u cootie 129
Review: Strictly Business Boxing Sun pkboxing 1
News Mastic Beach Woman Gets 1 Year in Jail for ID T... (May '11) Mar 25 Dayquil 23
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Mar 24 Jason 496
Why call police was mayor there ???? Mar 23 Hahha 52
Evan Politico May Endorse Miller Mar 22 11951Ratdog 2

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages