Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

#41 Aug 30, 2013
Hickory Dickory Cranberry Dock
I luvz wen my mom suckz my c***. Yo!
Whatever

New York, NY

#42 Aug 30, 2013
UH HUH wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats nove you wierdo...reported to police?? LMAO!!!!! I made no threats, except to make trouble for them legally...Cant wait for them to hold the event, watch who shows up to shut em' down and no its not the village...LMAO I see arrests being made at the fastival and I will be taking pics of Maura and her merry band of thieves in stainess braclets
none of this came true. Awwww, another village plan that failed. Better luck next year you tool.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#43 Aug 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>none of this came true. Awwww, another village plan that failed. Better luck next year you tool.
You keep saying UghHa is a village employee but he or she says they are not. I only get a 15 min break so that's all I have time to post.
Whatever

New York, NY

#44 Aug 30, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You keep saying UghHa is a village employee but he or she says they are not. I only get a 15 min break so that's all I have time to post.
I should believe him? Why? If you haven't noticed, this village was formed on lies, was voted in on lies, has been run by lying and we have witnessed first hand village elected officials lying for their own benefits. Sorry if I don't believe him.
Also, I never said he worked for them. I said the "village plan to ruin the festival by a supporter and/or employee."
But hey it's past. Next year when he does it again I guess we all have to sit back and listen to the lies of how the village just wants to get along and none of this is their fault. Fine by me. Too bad you weren't there and hearing what everyone was saying about the village. They won't be in charge forever you know.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#45 Aug 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text> I should believe him? Why? If you haven't noticed, this village was formed on lies, was voted in on lies, has been run by lying and we have witnessed first hand village elected officials lying for their own benefits. Sorry if I don't believe him.
Also, I never said he worked for them. I said the "village plan to ruin the festival by a supporter and/or employee."
But hey it's past. Next year when he does it again I guess we all have to sit back and listen to the lies of how the village just wants to get along and none of this is their fault. Fine by me. Too bad you weren't there and hearing what everyone was saying about the village. They won't be in charge forever you know.
Then you better get Everyone to vote for your candidates...next March. I do believe he does not work for the village. He probably is mad at the MBPOA like some others I happen to know.
Whatever

New York, NY

#46 Aug 30, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Then you better get Everyone to vote for your candidates...next March. I do believe he does not work for the village. He probably is mad at the MBPOA like some others I happen to know.
because their wittle dockies were taking away? Awwwwww. Tell it to the judge.
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

#47 Aug 30, 2013
Hickory Dickory Cranberry Dock
My mom slowly stroked my little c**k.
When she went faster
I shot a disaster
Hickory Dickory Cranberry Dock. YO!!
Her Ludwig

Moriches, NY

#48 Aug 31, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>because their wittle dockies were taking away? Awwwwww. Tell it to the judge.
Very interesting, you post with a German accent!
Whatever

New York, NY

#49 Aug 31, 2013
Her Ludwig wrote:
<quoted text>Very interesting, you post with a German accent!
What? Not even close. You know he's not president, right? Oh Brady, you are ever so clueless. And yes, this most certainly IS Brady.
BTW: It's HERR, not her.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#50 Aug 31, 2013
Ludwig is gone too, wow. They're dropping like flies. Did Jane become president, I don't go to meetings much?
Whatever

New York, NY

#51 Aug 31, 2013
Brady wrote:
Ludwig is gone too, wow. They're dropping like flies. Did Jane become president, I don't go to meetings much?
go ask Zany, he stalks them enough, he should know. How's that lawsuit against them coming? I don't consult with village idiots so I don't know.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#52 Sep 1, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>go ask Zany, he stalks them enough, he should know. How's that lawsuit against them coming? I don't consult with village idiots so I don't know.
I was hoping to read about it in the Crier or the equally biased Mastic Beach News. No word from either.
Oh Brady

New York, NY

#53 Sep 1, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I was hoping to read about it in the Crier or the equally biased Mastic Beach News. No word from either.
why would they talk about the MBPOA getting a new president? Why don't you go and ask them? If we want to know about what is going on in the village, we can't go to a website or read about it in the meeting minutes, we need to go to the meetings. So, go to a meeting and find out. Or we're you just trying to be a dick?
confused

Mastic Beach, NY

#54 Sep 1, 2013
Brady wrote:
Ludwig is gone too, wow. They're dropping like flies. Did Jane become president, I don't go to meetings much?
he was only a temporary president. he always intended to step down, if someone else wanted the job. no, jane is not president
Brady

Moriches, NY

#55 Sep 1, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I was hoping to read about it in the Crier or the equally biased Mastic Beach News. No word from either.
Please don't jump to conclusions, I was responding to the post about the status of the current lawsuit. You would think if anything newsworthy happended, it would be in the Crier Mastic Beach News (same thing different title). And, I know Jane cant be the president, she is not a real estate owner.
Oh Brady you funny

New York, NY

#56 Sep 1, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Please don't jump to conclusions, I was responding to the post about the status of the current lawsuit. You would think if anything newsworthy happended, it would be in the Crier Mastic Beach News (same thing different title). And, I know Jane cant be the president, she is not a real estate owner.
a real estate owner? Name one "real estate owner" in the POA . If you mean property owner, then yes, all members are property owners. It's in the title for goodness sakes.
If you mean multiply home owner, then look at the village elite 5 as well. I do believe Gary owns a dump rental that was cited by the village. Oh sorry, the elite 4. ONE of the trustees doesn't even own a home here and I'm sure at least one trustee lives in Moriches.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#57 Sep 1, 2013
Oh Brady you funny wrote:
<quoted text>a real estate owner? Name one "real estate owner" in the POA . If you mean property owner, then yes, all members are property owners. It's in the title for goodness sakes.
If you mean multiply home owner, then look at the village elite 5 as well. I do believe Gary owns a dump rental that was cited by the village. Oh sorry, the elite 4. ONE of the trustees doesn't even own a home here and I'm sure at least one trustee lives in Moriches.
If you want to quibble whether a real estate owner is different from a property owner, go ahead.
Mr Dumass

New York, NY

#58 Sep 1, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to quibble whether a real estate owner is different from a property owner, go ahead.
how many trustees are MB property owners? I know of only 4. Well, 3 full time. How many village employees are MB residents? Not as many as you would think. And that's our government! Not some civic with no power!
Brady

Moriches, NY

#59 Sep 1, 2013
Mr Dumass wrote:
<quoted text>how many trustees are MB property owners? I know of only 4. Well, 3 full time. How many village employees are MB residents? Not as many as you would think. And that's our government! Not some civic with no power!
Like your name.
Mr Dumass

New York, NY

#60 Sep 1, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Like your name.
thanks. I work for the village like Vic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clean Sweep III 58 min hodoo 37
Double standard 1 hr hodoo 44
Why are Italian men so short? (Jul '11) 1 hr ital1 49
Village jerk / clerk (Apr '12) 16 hr Packs and packs o... 66
Issues With Mastic Beach Sat Hi Shawn 21
Michelle Wilkinson has ISSUES... Thu Who cares 11
BJ Rides the Johnson Feb 26 hodoo 16

Center Moriches News Video

Center Moriches Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Center Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
The Jets Best Non-QB Options at No. 6
Bleacher Report 9:23 AM
Report: Chris Canty Released by Ravens
Bleacher Report10:18 AM
Fact or Fiction: Breaking Down Revis, Mariota Rumors
NBC Sports 3:23 PM
Casey McGehee's move to Giants a homecoming of sorts
Bleacher Report10:25 AM
Fan Surprised by Gift from Giants