The Rats will squeal when the hammer comes down

Posted in the Center Moriches Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Marvin

Shirley, NY

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Sooner or later Mayor Biondi the village trustees and other village employes will have to face a real state Audit.Or perhaps a village employee who knows where the bones are buried who is either disgruntled or gets arrested.Then they will cut a deal and offer up Mastic Beaches den od corruption.then the Mayor and his boy Gary and the rest will begin to sell each other out. And then we will be done with them.But you little rats should remember there are only one or two get out of jail free cards to go around.First come first served.So be sure to squeal early.
March is comming

Shirley, NY

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Or vote them out in March!
ExpertRat

Mastic Beach, NY

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Marvin wrote:
Sooner or later Mayor Biondi the village trustees and other village employes will have to face a real state Audit.Or perhaps a village employee who knows where the bones are buried who is either disgruntled or gets arrested.Then they will cut a deal and offer up Mastic Beaches den od corruption.then the Mayor and his boy Gary and the rest will begin to sell each other out. And then we will be done with them.But you little rats should remember there are only one or two get out of jail free cards to go around.First come first served.So be sure to squeal early.
A rat expert are you?
Don't quit your day job.
Andy Cuomo

Sound Beach, NY

#4 Jan 16, 2013
I will run for Mastoid Mayor Yo! Disarm all Mastoidz and FEMA camp em Yo! Sandy Hook Hoax Yo!
Andy Cuomo

Sound Beach, NY

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Give It A Rest

Saint James, NY

#6 Jan 17, 2013
Marvin wrote:
Been almost three years now, if something illegal was happening there would have been investigations and arrests already.....Give it up already, this is getting old. Just shows the un intelligence of most people on here. If you were all so smart, and not so lazy, get your "petition" going to dissolve. See, the people that started this vilage for you unappreciative idiots, gave up three years of their lives for YOU. You think its so bad, give up your life to "help save people from the village" or shut up. Three years of hearing a few nay sayers using multiple names and we know who most of you are on here, and you still havent done squat. Still the same lazy big mouthes of all talk and no action making accusations that arent true. Keep making those instead of helping the cause. Your worse then the section 8 trash and drug dealers and gangs living in our town helping to destroy it.
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jan 17, 2013
Give it a rest ,thank you & those who still dont belive GO TO THE DA
concerned citizen

Danielson, CT

#8 Jan 17, 2013
I am not a village fan. I think that they are skirting the law but not really breaking it. I still don't think it's right. There seems to be a lot of nepotism and favoritism. This village is not getting better. We need a clean slate of trustees and mayor. Preferably someone that is well educated and has a business background. It would be even better if it were someone who is not associated with any civic

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9 Jan 17, 2013
Those that are guilty usually scream the loudest. Took TOB several years because will have to build a case and they know this. Yet they will think if a small infraction was done they get arrested . The trick is to go up the ladder and follow the money. They can carry on all they want really does nothing more than show guilt and of coarse it is done so out in the open for all to see. Go ask Draggone how it all works and then let pumkin head tell u how to work that get out of jail card
Gary has to go

Shirley, NY

#10 Jan 17, 2013
Marvin wrote:
I don't think Mayor Biondi has anything to do with it. I think it was Stiriz calling all the shots until now, after all he's the one who backed stabbed Paul along with Bob and Ken.
I think Mayor Bill is getting wise to what Stiriz has been doing.
not a koolaid drinker

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#11 Jan 17, 2013
Gary has to go wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think Mayor Biondi has anything to do with it. I think it was Stiriz calling all the shots until now, after all he's the one who backed stabbed Paul along with Bob and Ken.
too little too late. his epiphany seems to coincide with election time.
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Gary has to go wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think Mayor Biondi has anything to do with it. I think it was Stiriz calling all the shots until now, after all he's the one who backed stabbed Paul along with Bob and Ken.
Stabbed Paul in the back??? Paul lied to everyone and made deals without board approval...Then his wife Gerry who really called the shots bad mouthed everyone. Meanwhile Gerry was one of the nastiest people to deal with. Treated everyone like they were dirt. paul should be back in the mental facility with Honest Frank...Oh they didnt want you to know that....
Concerned Citizen

Mastic Beach, NY

#13 Jan 17, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
I am not a village fan. I think that they are skirting the law but not really breaking it. I still don't think it's right. There seems to be a lot of nepotism and favoritism. This village is not getting better. We need a clean slate of trustees and mayor. Preferably someone that is well educated and has a business background. It would be even better if it were someone who is not associated with any civic
please don't confuse me with this poster. I post from Shirley and Brooklyn for a reason.
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Jan 17, 2013
Lol yours uses a small C mine uses a big Z nice
fed up

Shirley, NY

#15 Jan 17, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
Stabbed Paul in the back??? Paul lied to everyone and made deals without board approval...Then his wife Gerry who really called the shots bad mouthed everyone. Meanwhile Gerry was one of the nastiest people to deal with. Treated everyone like they were dirt. paul should be back in the mental facility with Honest Frank...Oh they didnt want you to know that....
At one of the last workshops, that Paul was mayor Gary,Bob and Ken told Paul that they fired the lawyer and the were having meeting behind his back.
This was a power move of the PCCA and Stiriz because Paul was asking to many questions of the trustees and was not getting any answers.
When Paul left he asked the village treasurer at his last meeting if the village was still tax neutral and the answer was yes. After that he said he could not work with this board and stepped down.
Gary Stiriz was going to be our new mayor, but wait he had to much B/S on his plate, so the board picked Bill because he was a more likable guy. But we all knew who was running things.
Now at the last five meetings and workshops Mayor Bill is calling the shots.I would vote for Mayor Bill and even Paul if he would run again,anything to get rid of the OLD vision team and the PCCA control over this village.
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jan 17, 2013
The truth is paul was being controlled by prokoff &, I set him free & this mayor & trustees have been doing a great job
from the outside

Washington, DC

#17 Jan 18, 2013
No, they haven't. The streets still have litter and the streetwalkers are still active. Where?, you might say- try Whittier & Neighborhood. Why are there still empty buildings on "Main" Street? Try attracting businesses to the area with incentives like every other municipality. Isn't that what the Chamber of Commerce is for? Right now, it (Village gov't) looks to be club for folks who want a title.
What do you mean

Mastic Beach, NY

#18 Jan 18, 2013
from the outside wrote:
No, they haven't. The streets still have litter and the streetwalkers are still active. Where?, you might say- try Whittier & Neighborhood. Why are there still empty buildings on "Main" Street? Try attracting businesses to the area with incentives like every other municipality. Isn't that what the Chamber of Commerce is for? Right now, it (Village gov't) looks to be club for folks who want a title.
The empty buildings on Neighborhood are all privately owned. Some are empty because the owner is not willing to do anything to make it more rentable. Litter is also the property owners responsibility so I hope the village fines them. And finally, you think it is the villages duty to eradicate prostitutes (or any other criminal activity), its not! Call the police dammit.
from the outside

Washington, DC

#19 Jan 18, 2013
I agree with your ideas except that you're stating that the issues that the area has is not the Village's problem. So what is then? Why is there a Village at all?
What do you mean

Mastic Beach, NY

#20 Jan 18, 2013
from the outside wrote:
I agree with your ideas except that you're stating that the issues that the area has is not the Village's problem. So what is then? Why is there a Village at all?
I believe the purpose of forming a village was to try to improve the area. It's tough to shovel shit against the wind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 years later ? 8 hr False accusations 68
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Wed JAYTHEMAN 309
Why are Italian men so short? (Jul '11) Oct 27 henu 47
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) Oct 27 Busted 11
where is hoodo Oct 26 False accusations 9
Popeyes Chicken Coming to Shirley (Jan '11) Oct 26 hoo doo you think... 19
Emmet has Sexxx with Stripper after dinner with... Oct 26 WashingtonChilds 1

Center Moriches News Video

Center Moriches Dating
Find my Match