Thank you frank and paul

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#21 Mar 19, 2014
hoodo wrote:
No A**hole Brady I don't live in a bad section of Mastic Beach. That is what it's like all over the village. Your dumber than dumb thats why your meal tickets were rejected by the residents.The village has received numerous complaints.Dip S**ton the properties . They choose to do nothing about it. Really Brady you live in the same village I do.Have you not seen the derelict building on Diana just a stones throw from our new village hall. that used to have blue tarps over it. Which is the official village color for tarps over derelict buildings.Down town in beautiful Crack Beach.Remember that was to be the first property to go.It's still there. This village is a slum Really Brady,Really.
The famous blue tarp house which is a part of the land deal currently in negotiation for possible ambulance company relocation? The same deal that I heard some candidates who just got elected may have told the landlord not to sell? Yes, I did hear about that building.

So, you think it's Ok to refer to MBV as a slum? Are you speaking for Maura, Bruce, or both?
ha ha ha

Bronx, NY

#22 Mar 19, 2014
MB Lover wrote:
Newsday said that the election is being contested. Who is contesting it and why, the vote was not that close?
actually newsday said that the race was contested. that means that there were more than one candidate to fill each open spot. if gail and bob had been running without opposition it would have been "uncontested" nobody is contesting the results.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#23 Mar 19, 2014
Yo Yo Evan maman foshizel
Evan CornHolio

Germany

#24 Mar 19, 2014
Evan Poetico wrote:
Gives it upz for Frank and Paul that Lithium shake they drank it all. rememberz worthless old Bob Morrow will join the MBPOA tomorrow and Brady chugz cumshakes to drown the sorrow Yo!
fixed the spelling for you.
Evan Poetico

Shoreham, NY

#25 Mar 19, 2014
Peeps in da hood are very dope Summa and Maura gay and lesbian hope. Nude gay sex beach tomorrow the Obama way.poor Bob Morrow he aint gay Yo!
Lets see

Stamford, CT

#26 Mar 19, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>The famous blue tarp house which is a part of the land deal currently in negotiation for possible ambulance company relocation? The same deal that I heard some candidates who just got elected may have told the landlord not to sell? Yes, I did hear about that building.
So, you think it's Ok to refer to MBV as a slum? Are you speaking for Maura, Bruce, or both?
oh stfu already. The ambulance co was never moving there and you know it. They weren't going to pay him what he wanted. You sound like such a baby because Bruce won and it pisses you off. Deal with it Babs.

Location hidden

#27 Mar 19, 2014
Lets see wrote:
<quoted text>oh stfu already. The ambulance co was never moving there and you know it. They weren't going to pay him what he wanted. You sound like such a baby because Bruce won and it pisses you off. Deal with it Babs.
Bruce again? I thought you only spoke for Maura?
haha

Stamford, CT

#28 Mar 19, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Bruce again? I thought you only spoke for Maura?
you apparently speak for Sal. explain to all of us how Bruce and Maura talked him out of selling his building to the Ambulance co. YOU make a statement like that, you need proof to back it up. So explain to us why you made that claim. if not, STFU, its a lie. Babs. we all know that.
Maura and Bruce won. I know its killing you that Maura came out the biggest winner, but try to deal with it.
Badtothebones Mom

Shoreham, NY

#29 Mar 19, 2014
that Evan is quite talented
Ambulance member

Shirley, NY

#30 Mar 20, 2014
Lets see wrote:
<quoted text>oh stfu already. The ambulance co was never moving there and you know it. They weren't going to pay him what he wanted. You sound like such a baby because Bruce won and it pisses you off. Deal with it Babs.
Just to clarify, the ambulance company is not buying anything. The Town of Brookhaven owns the ambulance buildings and they would be purchasing and renovating whatever building is bought. The taxpayers of that ambulance district then pay for the purchase and renovations. This is the same way it is done with all the ambulance companies in the Town of Brookhaven..
Lets see

Stamford, CT

#31 Mar 20, 2014
Ambulance member wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to clarify, the ambulance company is not buying anything. The Town of Brookhaven owns the ambulance buildings and they would be purchasing and renovating whatever building is bought. The taxpayers of that ambulance district then pay for the purchase and renovations. This is the same way it is done with all the ambulance companies in the Town of Brookhaven..
and they were never going to buy the old associate building like Brady claims they were. that's was the point. Not who does the buying. But IF it was ever going to be bought in the first place. Brady made a statement that Bruce and Maura interfered with that purchase. I wanted prove from them to back that statement up. But Babs can't because it's a great big old lie and the voters saw trough that lie.

Location hidden

#32 Mar 20, 2014
Ambulance member wrote:
<quoted text>
I support your need to acquire a new headquarters and I think the Associated building property would be a good fit for both the Ambulance co and the village.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#33 Mar 20, 2014
Babs Really Brady How many timse do da hoodo gots ta tell yas I speak only fo hoodo. Now babs who do you speak for. An once again the house is still standing over 3 years. one more failed project by the village. And don't give me that crap about currently in negotiations. first all Babs you are a congenital lier and you really don't know any thing. You are not to bright. Your reptilian brain prevents complex analyzations of the world you exist in.You are as one track minded as a gecko chasing a beetle. Your beetle is the former village government. That beetle no longer there. If Charles Manson was a setting member of the" old village government" you would worship him as you worship Gary and his pals. myopic is to broad a view for the world you live in.A closed mind is a terrible thing to waste. And as a great American president once said "Fool me once , A Fool me once Ahhh we can't get fooled again. he,he,he". And the" Blue Tarp" building is still standing.

Location hidden

#34 Mar 20, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Babs Really Brady How many timse do da hoodo gots ta tell yas I speak only fo hoodo. Now babs who do you speak for. An once again the house is still standing over 3 years. one more failed project by the village. And don't give me that crap about currently in negotiations. first all Babs you are a congenital lier and you really don't know any thing. You are not to bright. Your reptilian brain prevents complex analyzations of the world you exist in.You are as one track minded as a gecko chasing a beetle. Your beetle is the former village government. That beetle no longer there. If Charles Manson was a setting member of the" old village government" you would worship him as you worship Gary and his pals. myopic is to broad a view for the world you live in.A closed mind is a terrible thing to waste. And as a great American president once said "Fool me once , A Fool me once Ahhh we can't get fooled again. he,he,he". And the" Blue Tarp" building is still standing.
It must suck to be you.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#35 Mar 20, 2014
Not at all Babs it's great to be me I think you were looking in a mirror when you wrote this post. I think your really talking about sad little Really Brady. Trala trala spring is here. All those cute little baby rats and cockroaches will be scampering around Gary's village. That is when you really know it's spring in the Beach. I just love those cute little rats

Location hidden

#36 Mar 20, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Not at all Babs it's great to be me I think you were looking in a mirror when you wrote this post. I think your really talking about sad little Really Brady. Trala trala spring is here. All those cute little baby rats and cockroaches will be scampering around Gary's village. That is when you really know it's spring in the Beach. I just love those cute little rats
Only a mommy rat would think its offspring are cute.

How about this, why don't we start spring by listing all the improvements we can expect under the new regime.
Well Brady

New York, NY

#37 Mar 20, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>It must suck to be you.
how did Maura and Bruce talk Sal out of selling his building to house the ambulance co? You made a statement like that with no proof, why? So explain to us why you would make such a false statement?

Location hidden

#38 Mar 20, 2014
Well Brady wrote:
<quoted text>how did Maura and Bruce talk Sal out of selling his building to house the ambulance co? You made a statement like that with no proof, why? So explain to us why you would make such a false statement?
Ok, I'll bite...what I said in post #21 was that Bruce and Maura told the landlord they didn't think he should sell it. The reason was they thought it would be a great place for a microbrewery. And they also were upset the landlord would lose money.

The landlord is actually not Sal, it is a corporation with multiple shareholders. They have not paid their taxes on this property, as well as the other 2 in MBV. I hope the new trustees, IF they are sworn in, will get right on that property and all the others that need attention, right away.
Well Brady

New York, NY

#39 Mar 20, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, I'll bite...what I said in post #21 was that Bruce and Maura told the landlord they didn't think he should sell it. The reason was they thought it would be a great place for a microbrewery. And they also were upset the landlord would lose money.
The landlord is actually not Sal, it is a corporation with multiple shareholders. They have not paid their taxes on this property, as well as the other 2 in MBV. I hope the new trustees, IF they are sworn in, will get right on that property and all the others that need attention, right away.
untrue. Sal, the owner, didn't want to sell the property for 1/3 of what he paid for the building. That's what he was offered for his building. It was months before Bruce or Maura talked to him. You make a slanderous statement implying that Maura and Bruce interfered with the sale then back peddle when you are called on in. You are a despicable person. Stop they lying already.

Location hidden

#40 Mar 20, 2014
Well Brady wrote:
<quoted text>untrue. Sal, the owner, didn't want to sell the property for 1/3 of what he paid for the building. That's what he was offered for his building. It was months before Bruce or Maura talked to him. You make a slanderous statement implying that Maura and Bruce interfered with the sale then back peddle when you are called on in. You are a despicable person. Stop they lying already.
If you check out the Facebook page with the word issues, you will see a post by The New Horizons party with the words We FORGIVE all who have slandered or maligned us and ....we seek no retribution to those who have wronged us. Thanks, that's good enough for me! That post was made at 8am today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 21 hr Luis 562
Lets play what has Gary lied about! (Mar '13) Tue Name withheld 99
News Heartland mega-project gets county planning app... May 19 dictatorship 6
News YOUR COMMUNITY WATCHDOG: Debating the safety of... (Jan '08) May 18 Norman Snead 73
Choya Farm (Oct '16) May 15 Bruce 13
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) May 11 Lisa 337
Cocoa the Yorkie (Mar '16) Feb '17 TBITOM59 2

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages