New York, NY

#1 Mar 19, 2014
I hope your ego is ok . Thanks for nothing I hope your happy I told you so
not true

Gaithersburg, MD

#2 Mar 19, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
If your talking about splitting the votes, I think we would have been better off if Bob and Gail backed out. People don't like the current administration and were looking for change. If Frank and Paul dropped out half of their votes might have gone to M&B. G&B would probably have lost anyway. If G&B backed out, most of their votes would have gone to F&P. I'm not saying they would have won but it would have been closer
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#3 Mar 19, 2014
Victor victor you super oberass Bobby And Gail lost because most of the people in the village have no use for it current government. Or you. And by next year the rest of the current government and you will hopefully be gone. Then maybe the grownups can run the village for change for a change.Victor I will pose the same question to you that I posed to numnuts Babs and her buddy wmbs..List one accomplishment of your pals in office over the last 3 years. Victor I am certain that some where around the second sentence you stopped reading. Pore thing your attention span is that of a goldfish, a special goldfish. You are finally going. But you won't learn that for a while because you got distracted around the second sentence and will never get this far down the page.
Lets see

East Moriches, NY

#4 Mar 19, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
sniff sniff. So, who thinks he quits rather than deal with Maura and Bruce? This should be fun to watch!
Lets see

East Moriches, NY

#5 Mar 19, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
oh, and one more thing.... It's you're.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#6 Mar 19, 2014
The first thing we are going to do is fire you. We got you booted from the parking lot so you couldn't just sit there doing nothing wrong because we just don't like you. The voting results are in and it is obvious people wanted a change. The Votes were not stolen from Bob and Gail. The people of MBV just sat on their hands, as usual.
MB Lover

Shirley, NY

#7 Mar 19, 2014
Newsday said that the election is being contested. Who is contesting it and why, the vote was not that close?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#8 Mar 19, 2014
Lets see wrote:
<quoted text>sniff sniff. So, who thinks he quits rather than deal with Maura and Bruce? This should be fun to watch!
Quit? He doesn't work for the village. You also assume his daily duties include interacting with the mayor or the trustees...you would be mistaken. This was just another campaign promise we will wait to see become just dust in the wind.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#9 Mar 19, 2014
I see my dear dear cousin hodoo from Mastic Beach has joined in thank you cuz. And your are correct as usual in your astute observations of the masses. And I do hope you will coming as usual to Grandma hoodo's for Easter.
Lets see

East Moriches, NY

#10 Mar 19, 2014
MB Lover wrote:
Newsday said that the election is being contested. Who is contesting it and why, the vote was not that close?
guess?
Victor zeleny

New York, NY

#11 Mar 19, 2014
Waaaahwaaah i'm not going anywhere. That's just another promise that you can't keep

Location hidden

#12 Mar 19, 2014
Lets see wrote:
<quoted text>guess?
I think this is false information. The only candidates who would be in a position to contest things would be Frank and Paul. Bob and Gail did not gave enough votes to be in contention, no matter how you count the votes. Assuming Maura and Bruce are satisfied with the outcome, leaves only F&P.

Grounds for a recount... Could be if there were absentee ballots not cast correctly, or zombie voters. Dead people often vote in elections, as do people who move but don't change their voter records.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#13 Mar 19, 2014
once again victor you f**king idiot shut up. you were asked give one example of what any of the moron on the board have done for the village you can't.That was the question.Was it to hard for your feeble little brain to comprehend that question Victor. you prehistorical troglodyte you are history you are the walking dead. you are finished in the village.And just in case you don't know and why would you know? you are really stupid. You are also under investigation. And why would Paul care if Bob and Gale are gone you dummy. no sorry victor you are not a dummy. That category is way way above your pay grade. By By-- Victor my old reform school chum. Now watch Victors response it will take more than an hr. for him to form an idea for a response . And it will be stupid and contained with in one sentence.which is as long as Victor can concentrate. Unless he is taking a dump.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#14 Mar 19, 2014
hoodo wrote:
once again victor you f**king idiot shut up. you were asked give one example of what any of the moron on the board have done for the village you can't.That was the question.Was it to hard for your feeble little brain to comprehend that question Victor. you prehistorical troglodyte you are history you are the walking dead. you are finished in the village.And just in case you don't know and why would you know? you are really stupid. You are also under investigation. And why would Paul care if Bob and Gale are gone you dummy. no sorry victor you are not a dummy. That category is way way above your pay grade. By By-- Victor my old reform school chum. Now watch Victors response it will take more than an hr. for him to form an idea for a response . And it will be stupid and contained with in one sentence.which is as long as Victor can concentrate. Unless he is taking a dump.
There is a lot of stuff in your post that is illuminating. Why would anyone want to provide answers to you? All you do is keep berating MB and I say that because you are not one of us, are you?
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#15 Mar 19, 2014
Dear cousin you seem quite confused. No one can provide the answer I request. Can you? What has been accomplished by the past or present members of the board for the people of the village? Much like a lawyer I don't ask a question unless I already know the answer. My question is only a device to expose something. That "something" that no one choses to answer is. They have not done anything. Got it cuz. My property values have decreased sense these idiots have been in charge even though I have put much time and money in the up keep to said dwelling and property.While properties around me have been abandoned striped of copper, other houses are filled with low lives living as a tribe. cooking over open fires in the back yard built with trees they cut down in the front yard. next to an over flowing septic tank. I have lived here all my live and yes i have a problem with the village.Dearest cousin we are worse off to day than we were four years ago.See you at grandmas
ha ha ha

Mastic Beach, NY

#16 Mar 19, 2014
i didn't see that in newsday. i checked there is nobody protesting the election results.
MB Lover

Shirley, NY

#17 Mar 19, 2014
ha ha ha wrote:
i didn't see that in newsday. i checked there is nobody protesting the election results.
I am sorry, I made mistake. The information about the election being contested was on News12.com

Location hidden

#18 Mar 19, 2014
To post #15

Wow, either you are exaggerating or you live in a real bad part of town. Thank GOD that Maura and Bruce will be on the job to help you now!
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#19 Mar 19, 2014
No A**hole Brady I don't live in a bad section of Mastic Beach. That is what it's like all over the village. Your dumber than dumb thats why your meal tickets were rejected by the residents.The village has received numerous complaints.Dip S**ton the properties . They choose to do nothing about it. Really Brady you live in the same village I do.Have you not seen the derelict building on Diana just a stones throw from our new village hall. that used to have blue tarps over it. Which is the official village color for tarps over derelict buildings.Down town in beautiful Crack Beach.Remember that was to be the first property to go.It's still there. This village is a slum Really Brady,Really.
Evan Poetico

Shoreham, NY

#20 Mar 19, 2014
Gives it upz for Frank and Paul that Lithium shake they drank it all. rememberz worthless old Bob Morrow will join the MBPOA tomorrow and Brady chugz vodka to drown the sorrow Yo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mastic Beach Village Board to consider waterfro... 2 hr wrong again 55
PCCA why ? 2 hr michelle w 8
Frank Frigginahole 2 hr wrong again 28
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 4 hr Lol 355
Is Brady Barby 5 hr Proud MB 53
bake me some cookies Thu hoo doo you think... 4
usps Wed hoo doo you think... 12

Center Moriches News Video

Center Moriches Dating
Find my Match