Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

These guys are out of control. First no proper public notice and then we find out the Mayor gave himself a $6,000 raise. Funny, he didn't mention that at last night's fake budget hearing!

PUBLIC NOTICE TENTATIVE BUDGET

TAKE NOTICE, that the Board of Trustees of the Village of Mastic Beach, New York, has filed the tentative budget for the fiscal year 2014-2015 with the undersigned Village Clerk at her office in said Village and that on the 15th day of April, 2014 at 6:00pm the Board of Trustees will hold a public hearing in Village Hall, 369 Neighborhood Road, Mastic Beach, New York to consider said budget and to hear the objections of any person in relation thereto.

A copy of said tentative budget is available at the office of the Village Clerk where any person may inspect it during office hours.

The maximum compensation proposed to be paid to each of the Board of Trustees from all sources is as follows:

Mayor -$18,000; Trustees -$6,000.

Susan Draghi
Haha

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Isn't it nice how you can just pull some number out of the air and say, this is What Im getting now. If this village was a cooperation, it would be shut down within a month.
I'm shocked he didn't double his raise.
But I guess when Tim B and wife are pulling in close to 200,000 dollars a year, for the FIVE PAYING jobs that they currently hold in the village, 12 grand looks very small. Naturally he needs a raise!
Proud MB

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Haha wrote:
Isn't it nice how you can just pull some number out of the air and say, this is What Im getting now. If this village was a cooperation, it would be shut down within a month.
I'm shocked he didn't double his raise.
But I guess when Tim B and wife are pulling in close to 200,000 dollars a year, for the FIVE PAYING jobs that they currently hold in the village, 12 grand looks very small. Naturally he needs a raise!
Maybe you should learn how to add the Tim and his wife are making under 130,000 that is no where near 200,000.
Evan Politico

Sound Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

I make you every day when I goes to the bathroom Yo!
ha ha ha

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
These guys are out of control. First no proper public notice and then we find out the Mayor gave himself a $6,000 raise. Funny, he didn't mention that at last night's fake budget hearing!
PUBLIC NOTICE TENTATIVE BUDGET
TAKE NOTICE, that the Board of Trustees of the Village of Mastic Beach, New York, has filed the tentative budget for the fiscal year 2014-2015 with the undersigned Village Clerk at her office in said Village and that on the 15th day of April, 2014 at 6:00pm the Board of Trustees will hold a public hearing in Village Hall, 369 Neighborhood Road, Mastic Beach, New York to consider said budget and to hear the objections of any person in relation thereto.
A copy of said tentative budget is available at the office of the Village Clerk where any person may inspect it during office hours.
The maximum compensation proposed to be paid to each of the Board of Trustees from all sources is as follows:
Mayor -$18,000; Trustees -$6,000.
Susan Draghi
i had no idea that the mayor had given himself a raise. i wish i could just raise my salary by a third. don't you all?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>i had no idea that the mayor had given himself a raise. i wish i could just raise my salary by a third. don't you all?
You are all haters who do not have any idea how many hours, day, night, and weekend are demanded of him.
Evan CornHolio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You are all haters who do not have any idea how many hours, day, night, and weekend are demanded of him.
Nobody demands all those hours/days/nights of him. Remember he is part of the all volunteer force.

The only thing taxpayers demand is honesty, integrity, and transparency without him and the rest of his thugs trying to slip shit in through the back door without anyone knowing about it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Evan CornHolio wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody demands all those hours/days/nights of him. Remember he is part of the all volunteer force.
The only thing taxpayers demand is honesty, integrity, and transparency without him and the rest of his thugs trying to slip shit in through the back door without anyone knowing about it.
Some people may think that by you using a proxy to shield your location, your comments are suspect. I am in MBV, are you?
ha ha ha

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

the point is that none of us can simply give ourselves a 33 percent raise. i think this is unnecessary. any way, i thought this was simply a stipend. this does not say stipend. it says compensation agreement. that is a salary.

this was not discussed in the budget meeting last week. he already gets a car and 12000.00.
Haha

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You are all haters who do not have any idea how many hours, day, night, and weekend are demanded of him.
i don't care. HE signed up for it? HE ran for mayor. No one forced him. HE wanted to run a GOVERNMENT!!!! It's not like a civic, now is it??? HE wanted a village. He got it now he can deal with every thingy hat it takes to run one.
Mayor Politico

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

I will step upz to the plate Yo!
Evan CornHolio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

Judged:

Evan CornHolio wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody demands all those hours/days/nights of him. Remember he is part of the all volunteer force.
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Some people may think that by you using a proxy to shield your location, your comments are suspect. I am in MBV, are you?
why would you sideskirt the issues about honesty integrity and transparency? do they not matter to you? Or is it your friends in the village dont have those three characters and you dont like that issue being brought up and you would rather get away from the main subject at had by tossing in a red herring.
Kevin Blows

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Evan CornHolio wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>why would you sideskirt the issues about honesty integrity and transparency? do they not matter to you? Or is it your friends in the village dont have those three characters and you dont like that issue being brought up and you would rather get away from the main subject at had by tossing in a red herring.
No question was asked, the poster made a statement and BRADY asked the poster to prove they were in MBV. I happen to be at the Handy Pantry, but not for long.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

ha ha ha wrote:
the point is that none of us can simply give ourselves a 33 percent raise. i think this is unnecessary. any way, i thought this was simply a stipend. this does not say stipend. it says compensation agreement. that is a salary.
this was not discussed in the budget meeting last week. he already gets a car and 12000.00.
Are you hoodo? Because your math skills are in need of a tune-up? You meant 50%, not 33%. He is worth every penny.
hoodo the night away

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Are you hoodo? Because your math skills are in need of a tune-up? You meant 50%, not 33%. He is worth every penny.
It's been pretty quiet around here since hoodo has been on vacation. When do you think he/she/it will be back?
hoodo gets a raise

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

I heard they slipped in a couple of grand for hoodo in this year's budget, too.
soon

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

hoodo the night away wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been pretty quiet around here since hoodo has been on vacation. When do you think he/she/it will be back?
it will be back when the she-he's computer is fixed.
Peter Cheeks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

I heard that you need to be gay to become mayor in bellport. I was also told you even need to be gay to coach football there! Is that true?
Peter Cheeks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Some people may think that by you using a proxy to shield your location, your comments are suspect. I am in MBV, are you?
Nothing makes someones comments more suspect than admitting they are in mastic!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Peter Cheeks wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing makes someones comments more suspect than admitting they are in mastic!
Mastic Beach.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Center Moriches News Video

•••
•••

Center Moriches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Center Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE