Comments
121 - 140 of 151 Comments Last updated Mar 21, 2014
hahaha

Mastic Beach, NY

#126 Mar 12, 2014
lunatic fringe wrote:
Maybe you can stick the camera lens up your ass and do a mri of your brain hahaha
Words of an upstanding citizen. You make us shine.
Oh really

East Moriches, NY

#127 Mar 12, 2014
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Words of an upstanding citizen. You make us shine.
yeah, there's your village employee right there! No wonder no one will hand over funding or grants to MB. I'm sure the village sends in grant applications and requests for funding with the same tone and stellar grammar.
hahaha

Mastic Beach, NY

#128 Mar 12, 2014
Oh really wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, there's your village employee right there! No wonder no one will hand over funding or grants to MB. I'm sure the village sends in grant applications and requests for funding with the same tone and stellar grammar.
Where is the village employee? Right where? Ha ha ha.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#129 Mar 13, 2014
Meet the Crackerdates. On March 18th all your favorite crack dealers on Neighborhood Rd. will be offering special deals for election day in honor of their pals Bob & Gail. Local bidness man Tryquon Magee saidI lov da village dolla dolla dolla yaall we be makin mo money mo money N mo money sense we be a village. I loves dat Bob & Gail. now dat gail is ol but I still put da bitch in ma stable. I can't votes caz I got dat lil felony thing noimsayin. But I do want yaall to vote of my peeps. My dog Bob and dat foxy ass Gail So I can keep makin ma monies. yaudastan. noimsayen vote Bob & Gail

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#130 Mar 13, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Meet the Crackerdates. On March 18th all your favorite crack dealers on Neighborhood Rd. will be offering special deals for election day in honor of their pals Bob & Gail. Local bidness man Tryquon Magee saidI lov da village dolla dolla dolla yaall we be makin mo money mo money N mo money sense we be a village. I loves dat Bob & Gail. now dat gail is ol but I still put da bitch in ma stable. I can't votes caz I got dat lil felony thing noimsayin. But I do want yaall to vote of my peeps. My dog Bob and dat foxy ass Gail So I can keep makin ma monies. yaudastan. noimsayen vote Bob & Gail
Is that your attempt at a racial stereotype? Why would you even stoop so low. Do you think Maura would approve of such hatred? You just put a BLACK MARK on her entire campaign. Does Maura feel the same way youdo hoodo?
Haha

Centereach, NY

#131 Mar 13, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Is that your attempt at a racial stereotype? Why would you even stoop so low. Do you think Maura would approve of such hatred? You just put a BLACK MARK on her entire campaign. Does Maura feel the same way youdo hoodo?
no they didn't. Stop trying to make it seem like Maura has control over everyone in the village. A "black mark" on her campaign? You're grudge is showing again.
Would that be like the BLACK MARK the know racist is throwing over Gail and bobs campaign by just talking and posting? Because that I believe.

Location hidden

#132 Mar 13, 2014
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>no they didn't. Stop trying to make it seem like Maura has control over everyone in the village. A "black mark" on her campaign? You're grudge is showing again.
Would that be like the BLACK MARK the know racist is throwing over Gail and bobs campaign by just talking and posting? Because that I believe.
You are the company you keep. Hoodo is a vocal supporter of Maura and if this is the type of supporter she has, I say Maura is not worthy of my vote. And, did you like being called a dirtbag because you live in Mastic Beach? I don't think Hoodo is a registered voter here. Bow Wow to you.
No no we are not

East Moriches, NY

#133 Mar 13, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You are the company you keep..
I guess that's why you and Zany get along so swimmingly. Woof woof back at ya Babs.

Location hidden

#134 Mar 13, 2014
No no we are not wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that's why you and Zany get along so swimmingly. Woof woof back at ya Babs.
In case I was too subtle.....BOW WOW. I know who let the dogs out!
r u having a stroke

East Moriches, NY

#135 Mar 13, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>In case I was too subtle.....BOW WOW. I know who let the dogs out!
Are you having a stroke? Or are you against dogs? None of this makes any sense. I guess the stress is finally getting to you Babs. Chilax and better luck next year. Of course, if Maura gets voted in, how long until you or Zany start the petition to dissolve? woof woof
Hoodat

Washington, DC

#136 Mar 13, 2014
Please, it'll never get dissolved. There would have to be a coordinated effort to get that done, who's going to do it? Because if there is one person who's going to take charge of that effort, then they should run for office.

I'm neutral on the Village because I think we're still in the learning curve. How many of our electeds were in political positions before and that's something you just have to learn. Usually from your peers. And if they're all in the same boat...well then it gets done the hard way. Which is what we have now.

Location hidden

#137 Mar 13, 2014
r u having a stroke wrote:
<quoted text>Are you having a stroke? Or are you against dogs? None of this makes any sense. I guess the stress is finally getting to you Babs. Chilax and better luck next year. Of course, if Maura gets voted in, how long until you or Zany start the petition to dissolve? woof woof
I am not having a stroke, but thanks for asking. If the village needed to be dissolved, there are a number of us who have the proficiency and capacity to accomplish that. If your beloved candidate gets elected, she goes right into the hot seat. Do you really think a trustee can just fire an employee, just because she doesn't like him/her?

Unlike you, I want the village to succeed.
No no we are not

East Moriches, NY

#138 Mar 13, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I am not having a stroke, but thanks for asking. If the village needed to be dissolved, there are a number of us who have the proficiency and capacity to accomplish that. If your beloved candidate gets elected, she goes right into the hot seat. Do you really think a trustee can just fire an employee, just because she doesn't like him/her?
Unlike you, I want the village to succeed.
oh stfu already! Unlike you bla bla bla!
I want Mastic Beach to succeed. It doesn't NEED to be a village. The village is FOR the trustees at this point. I'm paying so Tim B and his wife can collect over 150 thousand dollars of MY tax dollars for his incompetence.
And IF it has to be a village, we need people qualified working in it, not this nepotism BS that we have now.
Unlike YOU, I don't believe in nepotism in government. Unlike YOU I don't believe in payback positions in government. Unlike YOU, I can't wait for Gail and Bob to get voted out.
Wake Up white People

Netherlands

#139 Mar 13, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Is that your attempt at a racial stereotype? Why would you even stoop so low. Do you think Maura would approve of such hatred? You just put a BLACK MARK on her entire campaign. Does Maura feel the same way youdo hoodo?
It is clear you people think we conversate dis way. I never going vote for Mora and thank to u for puttin dat btch in her place.

Location hidden

#140 Mar 13, 2014
Wake Up white People wrote:
<quoted text>It is clear you people think we conversate dis way. I never going vote for Mora and thank to u for puttin dat btch in her place.
Evan, I don't need your help.
cant stop laughing

Mastic Beach, NY

#141 Mar 13, 2014
lunatic fringe wrote:
Maybe you can stick the camera lens up your ass and do a mri of your brain hahaha
gross, crawl back under your rock
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#142 Mar 14, 2014
Hey der Evan Gary's got a position forya . wooooo
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#143 Mar 14, 2014
If you had not noticed Real Brady all the crack dealers talk like that in your Mastic Beach Village Neighborhood. They sell their hookers on your streets. and their crack and smack out of their filthy dumps and abandoned houses. That the present village administration has done not nothing about And Brady you have no idea what ethnicity I am Minorities are many times embarrassed by their own people. Like if I was Irish i would be embarrassed by a clown like Bill O'Riley .

Location hidden

#144 Mar 14, 2014
hoodo wrote:
If you had not noticed Real Brady all the crack dealers talk like that in your Mastic Beach Village Neighborhood. They sell their hookers on your streets. and their crack and smack out of their filthy dumps and abandoned houses. That the present village administration has done not nothing about And Brady you have no idea what ethnicity I am Minorities are many times embarrassed by their own people. Like if I was Irish i would be embarrassed by a clown like Bill O'Riley .
I wouldn't know, I never talked to a crack dealer or any pimps for as long as I have lived in MBV. But, I do know the village works closely with SCPD and there are a number of identified properties under surveillance by police for suspected drug activity. The village actually makes the call to the police, so that the nearby resident doesn't gave to identify themselves. You should be careful making stereotypical references to criminals because many if them are probably white.

I am white, so you do not owe me an apology Don.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#145 Mar 19, 2014
Well well Really Brady is it a Beautiful Day in the neighborhood.For You

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 5 hr Badtothebone 136
Police: Mastic Beach woman, Julieann Klopfer, d... 7 hr hoodo 5
Volunteer firefighters to earn retirement credits (May '07) 12 hr NYfireman 49
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 19 hr Austrian Expat 439
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Mon Who are trying to... 6,413
Former teacher gets 18 years for raping bartender (Nov '09) Mon resident 14
bruce and maura are useless Aug 31 hoodo 71
•••

Center Moriches News Video

•••
•••

Center Moriches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Center Moriches People Search