are there any meet the candidates
Name goes here

East Moriches, NY

#61 Mar 9, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Your comment " If we need this village, let's do it right." speaks volumes! You are a village hater. Your claim that you voted for the village is hysterical.
And you went off topic again....nobody said Maura and Bruce were trying to destroy the place where they live. What was said, in essence, was they want to destroy the village so that the inept Town of Brookhaven can come back into control and do NOTHING (to the MBPOA).
The Town had issued only 400 rental permits in MB before the village took control. Through careful scrutiny, the village was able to identify (you know the number), who have been brought up to code.
And as far as "Brady's Bums", I have not endorsed any candidates. All I said was I will not vote for Maura and Bruce.(Draw your own conclusions)
who cares? No one. Vote for Gail and Bob so your family and friends can remain in office. I get it. Or vote for Frank and Paul so one can quit again and one can be unstable and act insane. You decide which is which, I don't care.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#62 Mar 9, 2014
Name goes here wrote:
<quoted text>who cares? No one. Vote for Gail and Bob so your family and friends can remain in office. I get it. Or vote for Frank and Paul so one can quit again and one can be unstable and act insane. You decide which is which, I don't care.
Unlike you, I care. I think it's important that everyone goes to the polls and votes...as long as they don't vote for Maura and Bruce.
Name goes here

East Moriches, NY

#64 Mar 9, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you, I care. I think it's important that everyone goes to the polls and votes...as long as they don't vote for Maura and Bruce.
oh I care who I'm voting for. I just don't care who YOURE voting for. Nor do I care why you are voting for them. I'm sure it has to do with friends and family and certain jobs in the village, but really, I don't care about you or your opinions. Unlike you, I don't try to force my opinion on to others.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#65 Mar 9, 2014
Vote Bruce & Maura

Location hidden

#67 Mar 9, 2014
Name goes here wrote:
<quoted text>oh I care who I'm voting for. I just don't care who YOURE voting for. Nor do I care why you are voting for them. I'm sure it has to do with friends and family and certain jobs in the village, but really, I don't care about you or your opinions. Unlike you, I don't try to force my opinion on to others.
When you wrote you don't try to force your opinion on others, and the previous post you begged people to vote for convicted criminal Maura. You must be hitting the bowl too.
Name goes here

East Moriches, NY

#68 Mar 9, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>When you wrote you don't try to force your opinion on others, and the previous post you begged people to vote for convicted criminal Maura. You must be hitting the bowl too.
i didn't beg people to vote for Maura and Bruce. When one says VOTE FOR BRUCE AND MAURA, that's not begging. That's a statement. Like Buy Oreos! I'm not begging you to buy Oreos, I'm making a statement. Begging is when you say PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE VOTE YES TO A VILLAGE and I will promise you the world! That's begging. But honestly, who cares. People have their minds made up already. Making a fake posts isn't going to change anyone's mind.
I think it's wonderful that anyone has the right to run for office in our happy little village! Thank YOU for making that possible! Just think.....after next year, all the vision team will be gone!
cant stop laughing

Mastic Beach, NY

#69 Mar 9, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Your comment " If we need this village, let's do it right." speaks volumes! You are a village hater. Your claim that you voted for the village is hysterical.
And you went off topic again....nobody said Maura and Bruce were trying to destroy the place where they live. What was said, in essence, was they want to destroy the village so that the inept Town of Brookhaven can come back into control and do NOTHING (to the MBPOA).
The Town had issued only 400 rental permits in MB before the village took control. Through careful scrutiny, the village was able to identify (you know the number), who have been brought up to code.
And as far as "Brady's Bums", I have not endorsed any candidates. All I said was I will not vote for Maura and Bruce.(Draw your own conclusions)
fantastic split the vote

Location hidden

#70 Mar 9, 2014
Name goes here wrote:
<quoted text>i didn't beg people to vote for Maura and Bruce. When one says VOTE FOR BRUCE AND MAURA, that's not begging. That's a statement. Like Buy Oreos! I'm not begging you to buy Oreos, I'm making a statement. Begging is when you say PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE VOTE YES TO A VILLAGE and I will promise you the world! That's begging. But honestly, who cares. People have their minds made up already. Making a fake posts isn't going to change anyone's mind.
I think it's wonderful that anyone has the right to run for office in our happy little village! Thank YOU for making that possible! Just think.....after next year, all the vision team will be gone!
Not quite....I will still be there and so will a few of my friends. I also believe in free elections. But, getting elected will not be the toughest part. Fulfilling their sworn responsibilities will be.
Secret Society

Anonymous Proxy

#71 Mar 9, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Not quite....I will still be there and so will a few of my friends. I also believe in free elections. But, getting elected will not be the toughest part. Fulfilling their sworn responsibilities will be.
We have detected that your posts are unusual and will be monitored further.
Name goes here

East Moriches, NY

#72 Mar 9, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Not quite....I will still be there and so will a few of my friends. I also believe in free elections. But, getting elected will not be the toughest part. Fulfilling their sworn responsibilities will be.
please! Once they get into office they do nothing. Look at what we have now!
Huh, you won't be going away? Really? I guess that's like when the people who didn't want the village never left like you expected them too. Too bad you put them into a position to be elected and run YOUR village. Be careful what you wish for, You just might get it!
Once Gary and Bill are gone next year, the vision team will be gone. Sorry.

Location hidden

#73 Mar 9, 2014
Name goes here wrote:
<quoted text>please! Once they get into office they do nothing. Look at what we have now!
Huh, you won't be going away? Really? I guess that's like when the people who didn't want the village never left like you expected them too. Too bad you put them into a position to be elected and run YOUR village. Be careful what you wish for, You just might get it!
Once Gary and Bill are gone next year, the vision team will be gone. Sorry.
M ilk
Victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#74 Mar 9, 2014
They are right if you vote for anyone but bob and gail next year the mbpoa will be running your village. If you vote for frank and paul you take votes away from bob and gail , hence bruce and maura win , then one winner next year and the mbpoa runs your village into a tax haven.if your vote for bob and gail you continue to get great services and low taxes . Vote for bruce and maura and you get criminal fools who in five months ban krupted an 85 yr. Old association. Let's not forget about maura and her drug conviction
Name goes here

East Moriches, NY

#75 Mar 9, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
They are right if you vote for anyone but bob and gail next year the mbpoa will be running your village. If you vote for frank and paul you take votes away from bob and gail , hence bruce and maura win , then one winner next year and the mbpoa runs your village into a tax haven.if your vote for bob and gail you continue to get great services and low taxes . Vote for bruce and maura and you get criminal fools who in five months ban krupted an 85 yr. Old association. Let's not forget about maura and her drug conviction
don't you mean.... A vote for Maura and Bruce means my nice payback job goes away!! Hate to burst your bubble, but people are voting for them so the likes of YOU will go away. First man fired after they get elected will be you. And THEN you can say "I don't work for the village" all you want. Because it finally will true.
A vote for Bruce and Maura is the first step in getting Zany off the village payroll. Do the right thing MBV.

Location hidden

#77 Mar 9, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
I don't want Maura Taxes.
To answer your question

Mastic, NY

#78 Mar 9, 2014
March 12 at the library at 7pm! Just double check that time, I am fairly certain of it though!
Victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#79 Mar 9, 2014
See you on the 12th I will be there , yuor going to fier me ,,.I welcome that , nice try you can't I don't work for you NICE PORBABY FIRE ME HAHA 3321 DOUCH
To Victor

West Babylon, NY

#80 Mar 9, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
See you on the 12th I will be there , yuor going to fier me ,,.I welcome that , nice try you can't I don't work for you NICE PORBABY FIRE ME HAHA 3321 DOUCH
The village must be so proud to have you on their team.
Name goes here

East Moriches, NY

#81 Mar 9, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
where to begin? Oh never mind. Soon.
Meet

Ridgewood, NY

#82 Mar 10, 2014
Is this going to be like meeting the Beatles?

Location hidden

#83 Mar 10, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
Did you mean 3322? 3321 seems too drastic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Village Considering Alternate Septic Systems Fri The END is NEAR 30
Is Betty the new Bruce? Fri The END is NEAR 43
hwy super is a rat and a thief Fri al s 1
Insula Dome Skylights going out of business? (Jul '11) Thu dennis 11
Does anyone remember.......... (Jan '11) Jul 1 InoMine 76
village hired a RACIST Jul 1 Really Brady 24
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Jun 30 Jenny 403
More from around the web

Center Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE