recyclables collection
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
cant stop laughing

Mastic Beach, NY

#62 Jan 16, 2014
we pay the code enforcement guys. they should write down which street signs are missing, which lights are out and which stop signs are down. they have little to nothing else to do at night; since nobody is getting a code ticket at midnight.
Evan Politico

Shoreham, NY

#63 Jan 17, 2014
cant stop laughing wrote:
we pay the code enforcement guys. they should write down which street signs are missing, which lights are out and which stop signs are down. they have little to nothing else to do at night; since nobody is getting a code ticket at midnight.
Why cant you stop make fun O he ? Yo!
biker1

Mastic Beach, NY

#66 Jan 17, 2014
thanks coudnt have said it better
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

#67 Jan 17, 2014
MB village hired my mom to walk behind the garbage trucks. She keeps the flys off of the trucks.
biker1

Mastic Beach, NY

#68 Jan 17, 2014
hey there cleaning up the place, maybe they need more cans. to stop people from throwing garbage into the street etc..
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

#69 Jan 17, 2014
biker1 wrote:
hey there cleaning up the place, maybe they need more cans. to stop people from throwing garbage into the street etc..

You can use my moms can. It's as big as a dumpster. YO!
Badtothebone

Hicksville, NY

#70 Jan 17, 2014
My mom is a can receptacle , she takes all cans Africans Mexicans and Dominicanz Yo!
Road Vigilante

Shirley, NY

#71 Jan 18, 2014
Evan Politico wrote:
MB village hired my mom to walk behind the garbage trucks. She keeps the flys off of the trucks.

That's your mom? A guy walked behind her with a shovel picking up after her when she shyt in the street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
esm 5 hr Really Brady 3
Joe is a complete failure and lier 6 hr Brady loves trash 14
the reputation of mastic beach village Wed Mastoid Rastoid 24
How to piss off that rag Newsday (Aug '14) Wed Fat Fs Unite 23
News Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) Apr 24 BIue Iady 20
Domestic violence Apr 24 BIue Iady 8
Son Beaten by Riverhead Jail Sargent (Jan '09) Apr 24 leaveupunchdrunk 173
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages