First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Please

East Moriches, NY

#162 Jun 23, 2014
Truth is wrote:
The public also sees all you civic types as self serving phoneys.
P"Public"? whatever. There is one civic here fighting to keep development off the waterfront. If you think that's self serving, I don't care. If the village gets it, they will close it off to the public and let the developers have it. To me that sounds more "self serving" then a group of 50 to 90 year olds trying to save the wetlands and waterfront. And oh yeah, I really don't give a [%#>^] what you think.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#163 Jun 23, 2014
Truth is,I think Truth is a wee bit paranoid and drunk.But the Truth is right we have two civic groups at each others throats .And every one else is in the middle.That is a big problem. Hatfield's v McCoy's North v South,Turk's v Greek's, Arab's &vJews. MBPOA v PCCA. The ugly parents of out new born village were war and self centered pettiness.And so it go's.
Truth is

Saint Petersburg, FL

#164 Jun 23, 2014
Please wrote:
It will go out to bid and they will take resumes
Brady doesn't know anything.
Hopefully, this time, they hire someone with knowledge of the job they need to perform. But for now the residents can be reassured that the piss poor management of the code enforcement will soon be over. Tim B was just awful at his job(s). Just awful!
Can't wait till piss poor management of the code enforcement is fixed so every bored ain't got no a life busy body civic type can entertain themselves by calling them up to harass their neighbors .

No doubt you civic types will make very sure no one can even use the "saved waterfront" by fencing it all off for your selfish selves and then raising taxes to pay code enforcement to chase away anyone who dares goes near the water without 1001 expensive permits and the rest of that self serving sneaky crap you people pull over and over and over again.

The public knows what you people are really about, you have been doing it long enough now. We know.
Please

East Moriches, NY

#165 Jun 23, 2014
Truth is wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't wait till piss poor management of the code enforcement is fixed so every bored ain't got no a life busy body civic type can entertain themselves by calling them up to harass their neighbors .
No doubt you civic types will make very sure no one can even use the "saved waterfront" by fencing it all off for your selfish selves and then raising taxes to pay code enforcement to chase away anyone who dares goes near the water without 1001 expensive permits and the rest of that self serving sneaky crap you people pull over and over and over again.
The public knows what you people are really about, you have been doing it long enough now. We know.
ahaaaaa haaa hahaha.
Really ?
These "civics will pay code enforcement to chase away anyone who goes near the Water"?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA
Dumbass.
say

Brooklyn, NY

#166 Jun 24, 2014
They can't pay their going bankrupt
hoo doo you think you are

Savannah, GA

#167 Jun 24, 2014
say wrote:
Is PCCA going bankrupt Vodka Vick?
Please

East Moriches, NY

#168 Jun 24, 2014
say wrote:
it's 'they're' and you guys have been saying that for 5 years now. When exactly will they go "bankrupt"?
Maybe you can keep saying that all of the members are leaving. How about that no one is renting the slips at THEIR marinas?

You must be drunk already also. It's not good to drink whiskey in the morning.
Please

East Moriches, NY

#169 Jun 24, 2014
hoo doo you think you are wrote:
<quoted text>Is PCCA going bankrupt Vodka Vick?
who knows? They haven't filed with the state since incorporating as a civic. No one knows where the money goes except Frank. Not a group I would want to be associated with. Or give my money to.
Truth is

United States

#170 Jun 24, 2014
Why should me or anyone else boycott the Masic Beach Facebook page ?

Look at this,

"The expanded village code 380 requires landlords to disclose the identity of residents living in their dwellings to village hall before any rental permit or renewal can be issued."

https://www.facebook.com/IssuesWithMBV

Resident, WTF does that mean ?

Homeless people have the right to vote.

Just because there are some immature people with mental imbalances, such as the craving to dominate other people, who masquerade as "government," and call the noises and scribbles that emanate from their mouths and pens "the law" which "must be obeyed." Just because they alter definitions of words in their "law" books to their supposed advantage, doesn't mean I accept those definitions. The fact that they define the words "person," "address," "resident," "landlord" and many others, in ways so as to be associated with a subject or tax slave status, means nothing in real life.

"Resident" and "landlord" LOL !!!

If you have $1,200 for me every month you can have a key to that door and go inside. What you do in there and where you "live" is not my problem and it is obviously not my responsibility to report what you do in your life to the government or to check your "ID".

I act in accordance with the following U.S. Supreme Court case:

"The individual may stand upon his constitutional rights as a citizen. He is entitled to carry on his private business in his own way. His power to contract is unlimited. He owes no such duty [to submit his books and papers for an examination] to the State, since he receives nothing therefrom, beyond the protection of his life and property. His rights are such as existed by the law of the land [Common Law] long antecedent to the organization of the State, and can only be taken from him by due process of law, and in accordance with the Constitution. Among his rights are a refusal to incriminate himself, and the immunity of himself and his property from arrest or seizure except under a warrant of the law. He owes nothing to the public so long as he does not trespass upon their rights." Hale v. Henkel, 201 U.S. 43 at 47 (1905).

That was fun but again why should I or anyone else reading this boycott the Masic Beach Facebook page ?
Question

Shirley, NY

#171 Jun 24, 2014
Please wrote:
<quoted text>who knows? They haven't filed with the state since incorporating as a civic. No one knows where the money goes except Frank. Not a group I would want to be associated with. Or give my money to.
When did they become incorporated? If they don't file their taxes for 3 years the IRS will revoke their status.
ha ha ha

Shirley, NY

#172 Jun 24, 2014
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
When did they become incorporated? If they don't file their taxes for 3 years the IRS will revoke their status.
the village became incorporated in 2010. the mastic beach property owners became incorporated in 1928.
Question

Shirley, NY

#173 Jun 24, 2014
ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>the village became incorporated in 2010. the mastic beach property owners became incorporated in 1928.
I thought they were talking about the Pattersquash Creek Civic.
Question

Shirley, NY

#174 Jul 21, 2014
Anyone else find their posts deleted, and personal facebook account subject to a hack attempt, after posting their opinion on "Issues With Mastic Beach?"
wake up

Shirley, NY

#176 Jul 22, 2014
Question wrote:
Anyone else find their posts deleted, and personal facebook account subject to a hack attempt, after posting their opinion on "Issues With Mastic Beach?"
no

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Your Opinion of the Rev. Al Sharpton 14 hr Henu 6
Neighborhood Road Pitt Bulls 14 hr Beach Man 3
MBPOA Law suit 15 hr Really Brady 84
Stop the lies about Manorville (Apr '11) Dec 18 Sunshineretrednow 6
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Dec 17 Lou 334
Poospatuck Unketchaug Reservation Close Smoke S... (May '11) Dec 16 pbear 17
Vodka Vic to hold fund raiser Dec 15 king bruce 2

Center Moriches News Video

Center Moriches Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Center Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Center Moriches News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Center Moriches

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:45 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:45PM
Patriots Clinch 1st-Round Bye, Get Easier Road to Super Bowl
Bleacher Report 9:56 PM
Eli Earning His Next Giants Contract with Solid Play
NBC Sports 4:59 AM
Tom Coughlin wants Odell Beckham Jr. to "tone it down"
NBC Sports 5:26 AM
Monday morning one-liners
NFL 6:21 AM
Atlanta? San Fran? Where might Rex end up next?