Boycott the Issues with MBV Facebook ...
Mean

Mastic, NY

#41 Apr 16, 2014
your RABBI wrote:
Please Don't bother maura on the high holy days
Are you maikng fun of Jewish people? Discrimination again?
there is hope

Mastic, NY

#42 Apr 16, 2014
Roll It wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't someone say during the campaign that three out of the last four presidents have gotten high?
hope so. legalize it, already.
abc

Deer Park, NY

#43 Apr 16, 2014
Dumb
Joe from Cocomo

Shirley, NY

#45 Apr 16, 2014
I run the issues with MBV page & the MB village page & I live in the Bronx. Come get me.
BOYCOTT THE ISSUES PAGE

Mastic, NY

#46 Apr 16, 2014
The Issues page has now recognized our "Boycott Issues" campaign.

We are exposing how they are rude to people who disagree with their Pro-Maura, Pro-Bruce and anti-village comments.

They delete comments that they don't like and threaten to ban people.

They say their page is "not designed to "attack" anybody personally," but the administrator(s) do attack people personally. They've attacked almost everyone that works for the village and also contractors who work for the village.

Help us BOYCOTT THE ISSUES PAGE!

We, the people who started this thread are asking everyone to send a message to the ISSUES page. Let's get more posts than they have Likes. Let's keep setting the record straight and holding the ISSUES page accountable.

TELL THEM LIKE IT IS, MASTIC BEACH VILLAGE!
Is This Him

Mastic, NY

#47 Apr 16, 2014
ISSUES PAGE DISCUSSION 4-17-14:

William____Last post on topix says Donato Sangemino runs this page.
about an hour ago · 1

Issues with Mastic Beach Village____Being anonymous is fun because it keeps them all guessing.
about an hour ago · 1

William ____I'm told anonymity because the person who runs this page doesn't live in the village.
about an hour ago

Bill ____I only mention it because you've mentioned transparency, but shouldn't that be across the board?
about an hour ago · Edited · 1

Issues with Mastic Beach Village____This is a fb page. Why would it matter who we are?
about an hour ago · 1

Karen ____William from what I was told by Michele who has been involved for along time and knows a lot u are correct
about an hour ago

William ____I'm sorry what post are you referring to
about an hour ago

Karen ____Who runs the page
about an hour ago
Good Night Issues

Mastic, NY

#48 Apr 16, 2014
Thanks to all who contributed to identifying the likely administrators on the Issues Page. We feel it's very important to know because of the endorsement of Bruce and Maura for Trustees. It doesn't matter who you wanted to have in office, but public endorsements by an anonymous Facebook page is just unacceptable.

The Shirley Drive In and other Facebook pages did not attack the village or make anonymous endorsements for the Village election, so their anonymity is up to them. It's especially egregious if the Admin doesn't even live in the village and is anonymously endorsing village candidates. We believe in open democracy, not hidden endorsements.

For the record, your last names were not included in the posts in order to respect your privacy. It's one thing if you choose to reveal your own identity, but we felt that would be your right to decide, so we left your last names off the posts. Also, this site is anonymous as part of its design. However, you can use your real name if you choose to.

We would still encourage you to Boycott the Issues page and you can always post here on Topix. Believe me when I tell you that Topix has been used for the last five years to discuss the village and its formation. You also never have to worry about your posts being deleted or having some Admin threaten to ban you from THEIR page.

Have a Good Night Everyone!
First Amendment

Savannah, GA

#49 Apr 17, 2014
Good Night Issues wrote:
You also never have to worry about your posts being deleted or having some Admin threaten to ban you from THEIR page.
Have a Good Night Everyone!
But if you go to the OFFICIAL MBV Facebook page, and make a complaint that places the village in a waay that isnt good, they delete the posts and give bans as well. That has been going on a lot longer than the 'issues' page has been around.

When an OFFICIALMBV Page deletes anything negative, they only give the false appearance that everything in the village is all unicorns and rainbows.
Naw

Stamford, CT

#50 Apr 17, 2014
I'm still waiting for the pro villagers to get around to making a MBV is awesome page. They complain about everyone who has ever made a site or blog about the village, so where is theirs?
Put up or shut up.
Naw

Stamford, CT

#51 Apr 17, 2014
BOYCOTT THE ISSUES PAGE wrote:
The Issues page has now recognized our "Boycott Issues" campaign.
We are exposing how they are rude to people who disagree with their Pro-Maura, Pro-Bruce and anti-village comments.
They delete comments that they don't like and threaten to ban people.
They say their page is "not designed to "attack" anybody personally," but the administrator(s) do attack people personally. They've attacked almost everyone that works for the village and also contractors who work for the village.
Help us BOYCOTT THE ISSUES PAGE!
We, the people who started this thread are asking everyone to send a message to the ISSUES page. Let's get more posts than they have Likes. Let's keep setting the record straight and holding the ISSUES page accountable.
TELL THEM LIKE IT IS, MASTIC BEACH VILLAGE!
your nuts. Dont go to the site. There, you "boycotted" it. Now stop telling people what to do and go live your own life.
Thanks

Mastic, NY

#52 Apr 17, 2014
Naw wrote:
<quoted text>your nuts. Dont go to the site. There, you "boycotted" it. Now stop telling people what to do and go live your own life.
Thanks for adding to our post total.

When you run for office please send your resume to the Issues FB page. Thay will be happy to give you an anonymous endorsement.

Check with Maura, she'll give you some tips on how to apply.
Thanks

Mastic, NY

#53 Apr 17, 2014
Thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for adding to our post total.
When you run for office please send your resume to the Issues FB page. Thay will be happy to give you an anonymous endorsement.
Oops, sorry. Make sure you send your political resume to the Shirley office. The zip is 11967.
Gail

Savannah, GA

#54 Apr 17, 2014
Thanks wrote:
<quoted text>

Dont knock it, it worked for Maura; and now I am out of a job.
your RABBI

Bronx, NY

#55 Apr 18, 2014
Oyyyy please pass me that cheese burger .
Huh

Stamford, CT

#56 Apr 18, 2014
Ignore Them and Boycott wrote:
The anonymous people who run this Facebook page are out of control. They anonymously endorsed Maura and Bruce for office and complained about the Village not allowing postings on their Facebook page - AND THEY'RE DOING THE SAME THING.
Maura and Bruce continue to use and post on this page to communicate with people and complain about the village in very derogatory ways. They are Trustees now, and should not be using anonymous pages to continue their attacks on the rest of the Board and this Village. If they have complaints - let them voice them at the meetings where the other trustees can defend themselves.
READ HOW NASTY THIS PAGE CAN BE - BOYCOTT THIS PAGE AND REMOVE THEM FROM YOUR FRIEND LIST:
Issues with Mastic Beach Village:
"Karen xxxxxx, I deleted a message because at times you are rude, you babble and talk nasty about business owners on Main Street. It's Mastic Beach Village, not Karen xxxxxxx Village........If you don't like us or this page remove yourself from it. We make it a free forum for all to post freely and feel no need to argue or defend my actions to you or anyone. If you continue being rude you will be banned."
29 minutes ago
"As far as knowing who we are, firstly you think you do, second, who cares! We have no fear of anyone and it really does not matter. The page is for all of us to express our issues and concerns and many have utilized this. We are here for the long haul, get used to it lady."
24 minutes ago
HEY ISSUES, IF YOU DO NOT FEAR ANYONE, THEN WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AN ANONYMOUS PAGE?
585 likes. I guess the boycott isn't going that well?
Keep It Going

Mastic, NY

#57 Apr 18, 2014
What's Up MBV?

SHOUT IT OUT. Mores Posts Everyday!

Tell us what you think!

I counted them. Issues has only 42 people who regularly post on that page.

Let's show what the Village really thinks.

BOYCOTT THAT PAGE, PEOPLE!

WE DON'T NEED PEOPLE FROM SHIRLEY RUNNING OUR VILLAGE!
ha ha ha

Amityville, NY

#58 Apr 18, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
"As far as knowing who we are, firstly you think you do, second, who cares! We have no fear of anyone and it really does not matter. The page is for all of us to express our issues and concerns and many have utilized this. We are here for the long haul, get used to it lady."
The last sentence says it all...get used to it. The same phrase thrown around almost every negative post by our neighbor with the East Moriches location.
I do not blame the village officials for not responding to annonomous Facebook rants. It is getting clearer that one person is behind all this negativity and She is good friends with Maura.
I object to Maura and Bruce posting on this Facebook page since they are fully aware of the author of this page. In their official capacity, they should maintain a dignified presence on the internet while not projecting their own views as the views of the village.
If they want to receive feedback from residents, it should be on an official village email account which must be retained and is public information. They want open transparency, and so do I.
wa wa wa more whining. tough. people are voicing your opinions and you don't like it. they blow up your view of a perfect village. freedom of speech is a wonderful thing. also, bruce and maura ran on a campaign of transparency. so now that they are being transparent, you don't like that either. goodbye visionaries. hello transparency.
too funny

Amityville, NY

#59 Apr 18, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
The deletion of negative comments on the issues page is not surprising. This is an anonomous slam the village website. There can be no doubt it is operated by persons who are closely connected to M&B. The main contributors are mostly anti-village (not all though).
I am trying to be fair, and this is not a slight of either new trustee. Get off the social media or any websites that address issues with the village. These are not official village sites and they being elected officials, should not be connected to Propoganda websites.
you are trying to be fair? since when? any time your precious village has a problem you are like a one woman superhero defense team. lighten up. it is a facebook page. people who are not anonymous post on it. if you bothered to really read it instead of trolling for gossip, then maybe you would know that the person "karen" who was deleted posted inappropriate cursing rants. it is our first ammendment right to speak out. i am sorry that speaking out does not fit with your agenda of silence. when the administrator of the site says "get used to it" they mean that people are not going away. they are going to voice their opinions. get used to it. your opinions are not the only ones that count; and you can't stand it.
huh

Stamford, CT

#60 Apr 18, 2014
Keep It Going wrote:
What's Up MBV?
SHOUT IT OUT. Mores Posts Everyday!
Tell us what you think!
I counted them. Issues has only 42 people who regularly post on that page.
Let's show what the Village really thinks.
BOYCOTT THAT PAGE, PEOPLE!
WE DON'T NEED PEOPLE FROM SHIRLEY RUNNING OUR VILLAGE!
thats not what the village mayor thinks. i heard he is making a new proposal to allow all non elected positions in the village to be held by "outsiders" not living in the village.(wait until next meeting and you shale see for yourself) So i guess people from Shirley WILL be running our village. Thats YOUR mayor 'keep it going'. Why not boycott him instead?
Resident

Shirley, NY

#61 Apr 18, 2014
huh wrote:
<quoted text>thats not what the village mayor thinks. i heard he is making a new proposal to allow all non elected positions in the village to be held by "outsiders" not living in the village.(wait until next meeting and you shale see for yourself) So i guess people from Shirley WILL be running our village. Thats YOUR mayor 'keep it going'. Why not boycott him instead?
Maybe in order to find qualified people they need to look outside of the Village at times. I see nothing the matter with that idea at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... (Apr '15) 4 hr Stfu already 160
Crabby Robs at Smith Point Jun 28 Trekman 1
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 27 lkjlk 79
Dissolve the village Jun 23 Loza 10
Squatters and high grass Jun 21 Sick 30
Cocoa the Yorkie Mar '16 Dantheman 1
News Mastic Beach Village delays public hearing on e... Feb '16 Evan Poliico 1

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages