Sources: GE closing Pineville plant

Thursday Jan 22 Full story: The Town Talk 101

Sources: GE closing Pineville plant Valve facility employs about 300 people Check out this story on thetowntalk.com: http://www.thetowntalk.com/story/news/local/2015/01/22/sources-ge-closing-pineville-plant/22186511/ The valve plant, located on Shreveport Highway just off U.S. Highway 167, was formerly operated by Dresser Inc. before that company was bought by GE in 2010. It employs about 300 people.

Full Story
Highway Department

Pooler, GA

#47 Nov 14, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>There are three sides to this: yours, mine, and the truth.
Your turn.
OK my turn.

Since your side isnt the truth, and what you say pretty much parrots the same words as the village elite management group, that proves that bill gary and the rest are liars.
Brady

Shirley, NY

#48 Nov 14, 2013
Highway Department wrote:
<quoted text>OK my turn.
Since your side isnt the truth, and what you say pretty much parrots the same words as the village elite management group, that proves that bill gary and the rest are liars.
Ah, the theory that my side is not the truth could also mean your side is off too! For some reason, I cannot log in using my registered name, it probably is due to the security system where I work. Does anyone else in the village have this problem?
Pathetic argument

New York, NY

#49 Nov 14, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Or maybe just the MBPOA can make money from the waterfront... There are three sides to this: yours, mine, and the truth.
Your turn.
how is the POA making money? The marinas? Do you have any idea how little the civic makes from them? It's not the millions that you all seem to think they make. At 35 a foot, they don't make much. I'm sure if Gary got his hands on the marinas he'll make that cost go up just above his cost. Now why would he do that?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#50 Nov 15, 2013
Pathetic argument wrote:
<quoted text>how is the POA making money? The marinas? Do you have any idea how little the civic makes from them? It's not the millions that you all seem to think they make. At 35 a foot, they don't make much. I'm sure if Gary got his hands on the marinas he'll make that cost go up just above his cost. Now why would he do that?
Again, I will answer your question:"how is the POA making money? The marinas?"

Answer: Exactly! They don't make money from any other activity. Membership is at an all time low. All events which raise money have no internal controls to vouch the CASH.

And now you will probably accuse me of suggesting money is being pocketed.
Pathetic argument

New York, NY

#51 Nov 15, 2013
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Again, I will answer your question:"how is the POA making money? The marinas?"
Answer: Exactly! They don't make money from any other activity. Membership is at an all time low. All events which raise money have no internal controls to vouch the CASH.
again, the POA barely makes the cost to run the marinas with the fees they collect. So that means if the village gets them, they will likely raise taxes to cover the cost of the marina or raise the fees to pay for them. But, naturally the village never thinks ahead. Apparently the idiots in charge believe the marinas make millions. The only way the "residents will benefit financially" as you keep saying from the waterfront is to sell it off to developers. Then none of us get to enjoy them. But I know you don't care as long as you 10 that want this make money.
Why not put it to vote if the residents want the village to have it? Or are you afraid that the residents will tell the village to stop the lawsuit and ruing your argument that the residents want this?
confused

Mastic Beach, NY

#52 Nov 15, 2013
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Again, I will answer your question:"how is the POA making money? The marinas?"
i find that village has no controls when it comes to permit applications. they have no written list of what is neded and nobody that can help you. all they have is a big fat jerk.
Brady

Shirley, NY

#53 Nov 15, 2013
Pathetic argument wrote:
<quoted text>again, the POA barely makes the cost to run the marinas with the fees they collect. So that means if the village gets them, they will likely raise taxes to cover the cost of the marina or raise the fees to pay for them. But, naturally the village never thinks ahead. Apparently the idiots in charge believe the marinas make millions. The only way the "residents will benefit financially" as you keep saying from the waterfront is to sell it off to developers. Then none of us get to enjoy them. But I know you don't care as long as you 10 that want this make money.
Why not put it to vote if the residents want the village to have it? Or are you afraid that the residents will tell the village to stop the lawsuit and ruing your argument that the residents want this?
Cash, Cash, and more cash. No internal controls. The marinas don't make a profit? Now that's interesting!

Since: Apr 09

Mastic, NY

#55 Nov 16, 2013
Really Brady wrote:
How true. That's why I hated paying them for ramp fee's. They are crooks just like the village will be when they get their grubby little hands on it.
Don't forget. The vision team was started after POA members couldn't rise into power and decided they would find another way. I.E. the deed. All they had to do was convince the citizens of MB it was for their own good. Can you say BAAAAA!
Brady

Buffalo, NY

#56 Nov 16, 2013
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>All they had to do was convince the citizens of MB it was for their own good. Can you say BAAAAA!
I had Vic saying baaaaaaaa for several hours laast night. he was in heaven.
STOP THE BS

Manorville, NY

#57 Nov 16, 2013
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
How true. That's why I hated paying them for ramp fee's. They are crooks just like the village will be when they get their grubby little hands on it.
Don't forget. The vision team was started after POA members couldn't rise into power and decided they would find another way. I.E. the deed. All they had to do was convince the citizens of MB it was for their own good. Can you say BAAAAA!
What a bunch of lies. You just have no freaking clue do you? The "vision team" was AFTER village vote fool. PCCA was formed before the MBPOA's rigged vote. I will never forget Bob DiBONER slandering everyone running a month before the vote. The MBPOA is one of the most crooked outfits around. One day, the rest of them will get theirs. Lest us not forget that Maura was turned by DiBONER by $$$$$$$$$$ she stabbed everyone in the back for money
Pathetic argument

New York, NY

#58 Nov 16, 2013
STOP THE BS wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of lies. You just have no freaking clue do you? The "vision team" was AFTER village vote fool. PCCA was formed before the MBPOA's rigged vote. I will never forget Bob DiBONER slandering everyone running a month before the vote. The MBPOA is one of the most crooked outfits around. One day, the rest of them will get theirs. Lest us not forget that Maura was turned by DiBONER by $$$$$$$$$$ she stabbed everyone in the back for money
please, stop the BS already. Everyone of your "facts" is a load of crap. The PCCA was formed because Frank couldnt win as president of the POA. Then they formed the MBVEC and told a bunch of lies to get a village formed after they read the deed. They figured the POA would just hand everything over.. How's that working for ya? And you can just go F yourself with the lies you spread. I thought you set it up so the POA DOD were going to get arrested at the crab festival? That didn't work out well for you either did it?
You are a perfect fit for the village crooks. You must be their PR man.

Since: Apr 09

Mastic, NY

#59 Nov 16, 2013
Pathetic argument wrote:
<quoted text>please, stop the BS already. Everyone of your "facts" is a load of crap. The PCCA was formed because Frank couldnt win as president of the POA. Then they formed the MBVEC and told a bunch of lies to get a village formed after they read the deed. They figured the POA would just hand everything over.. How's that working for ya? And you can just go F yourself with the lies you spread. I thought you set it up so the POA DOD were going to get arrested at the crab festival? That didn't work out well for you either did it?
You are a perfect fit for the village crooks. You must be their PR man.
Thank you they like to change history to fit their agenda and "stop BS" the only tool is the one I used on you're Mom last night.
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

#60 Nov 16, 2013
Really Brady wrote:
Evan needs a hobby.
I have one, I sniff dirty shortz. YO!
Brady

Buffalo, NY

#61 Nov 17, 2013
Vic sniffs my shorts too. I tricked him the last night of our honeymoon. The lights were out and I wasnt wearing any shorts. The fact that I wasnt wearing any did not stop my Vic from putting his nose down there and getting a face full of my love essence. He loved it.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#62 Nov 18, 2013
Brady wrote:
Vic sniffs my shorts too. I tricked him the last night of our honeymoon. The lights were out and I wasnt wearing any shorts. The fact that I wasnt wearing any did not stop my Vic from putting his nose down there and getting a face full of my love essence. He loved it.
There is something seriously wrong with you.
Brady

Buffalo, NY

#64 Nov 18, 2013
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>There is something seriously wrong with you.
There is nothing wrong with me, nor the love of my life Vic. The State of New York allowed us to have a gay marriage with each other. We had permission from the state, unlike Gary who did NOT have permission to use the fill of his choice on Riveria Drive.
Brady

Shirley, NY

#65 Nov 18, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing wrong with me, nor the love of my life Vic. The State of New York allowed us to have a gay marriage with each other. We had permission from the state, unlike Gary who did NOT have permission to use the fill of his choice on Riveria Drive.
The problem with your statement is you cannot marry a person who is currently married. The State also allowed a lesbian to marry a guy, that doesn't make it right.
Whuuutt

Mastic Beach, NY

#66 Nov 18, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>The problem with your statement is you cannot marry a person who is currently married. The State also allowed a lesbian to marry a guy, that doesn't make it right.
Why? Are you now the marriage police? Will the village decide who gets to live here by their marital status? The Village has already set limits on how large your family can be with regards to renting,(sorry loving family with 5 kids, you cant live here in a 3 bedroom 2 bath according to the new codes), but now they will decide who can be married and if they live here? Or is this a half a$$ed attempt at attaching someones character by butting in to something that doesnt concern you? See, youre a tool. Why does it concern you if a lesbian marries a guy? Gay men marry women all the time. Heck, I bet co workers of yours in this village past and present are gay married to people who according to YOU should not be allowed by law! Stop being the biggest tool this village has seen and butt out of things that have nothing to do with you.
Brady

Shirley, NY

#67 Nov 18, 2013
Whuuutt wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Are you now the marriage police? Will the village decide who gets to live here by their marital status? The Village has already set limits on how large your family can be with regards to renting,(sorry loving family with 5 kids, you cant live here in a 3 bedroom 2 bath according to the new codes), but now they will decide who can be married and if they live here? Or is this a half a$$ed attempt at attaching someones character by butting in to something that doesnt concern you? See, youre a tool. Why does it concern you if a lesbian marries a guy? Gay men marry women all the time. Heck, I bet co workers of yours in this village past and present are gay married to people who according to YOU should not be allowed by law! Stop being the biggest tool this village has seen and butt out of things that have nothing to do with you.
The subject of gay marriage was brought out by your Buffalo cohort. He or she, let's call him SHIM, was alluding that I and one of my friends was gay and now allowed to marry in NYS. Marriage of gay people is not the issue, I am simply stating a fact. I am a tool, wow...never heard that before! If you want me to stop fighting, stop attacking me. I haven't started any posts this year, I just state my opinion. And I know my opinion is different from yours.
Whuuutt

Mastic Beach, NY

#68 Nov 18, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>The subject of gay marriage was brought out by your Buffalo cohort. He or she, let's call him SHIM, was alluding that I and one of my friends was gay and now allowed to marry in NYS. Marriage of gay people is not the issue, I am simply stating a fact. I am a tool, wow...never heard that before! If you want me to stop fighting, stop attacking me. I haven't started any posts this year, I just state my opinion. And I know my opinion is different from yours.
Your "opinion" that I was alluding to was your statement that it should be against state law for a lesbian and a man to get married. I asked WHY? YOU should not stick your nose in other peoples affairs when it doesnt belong. YOU have no right to question anyone on who they can or can not marry. Further more, its none of business who marries who. And yes, you are a tool for thinking your opinions count in this matter. Fight all you want with the person from Buffalo, I have no idea who they are nor do I care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Infighting marks Bellport village board elections (Jun '08) 13 min Donna 1,924
Is Brady Barby 2 hr Really Brady 63
Frank Frigginahole 4 hr Yeah 49
PCCA why ? 7 hr hodoo 15
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) Sat Busted 17
Mastic Beach Village Board to consider waterfro... Jan 30 wrong again 55
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Jan 30 Lol 355

Winter Storm Warning for Suffolk County was issued at February 01 at 4:01PM EST

Center Moriches News Video

Center Moriches Dating