Buddy and Judy Baker

Denton, TX

#2 Apr 13, 2010
We are researching the Bruce Baker family of Cement, OK. Bruce died in 1985 in Cement, according to the SSDI. Bruce and my dad were first cousins. Any information would be greatly appreciated. We are coming to Cement next week and would like a starting point to find the family.
smarie

Fort Cobb, OK

#3 Apr 15, 2010
what all info do you have now
Syble Wright

Ethel, MS

#4 Sep 7, 2010
Buddy and Judy Baker wrote:
We are researching the Bruce Baker family of Cement, OK. Bruce died in 1985 in Cement, according to the SSDI. Bruce and my dad were first cousins. Any information would be greatly appreciated. We are coming to Cement next week and would like a starting point to find the family.
Hello Judy, I am trying to renew contact with you. My computer crashed and I lost all my contacts. I plan to call you. If you get this I need your e-mail address. Thanks, Syble

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cement Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma police now say 7 officers injured in s... Oct 29 Gill Mayer 4
We must ARM ourselves against an Intrusive Gove... (Dec '12) Oct 29 Gill Mayer 15
Kayla Tapp: Horrible Mother (Apr '17) Oct 27 Pack Rat 25
Keisha Mohr is Trash (Jan '17) Oct 25 I Hate Keisha 60
Falls Creek Rape Case Slow Played by Caddo Coun... Sep '17 Bob 1
News Granddaughter Of Chickasha Shooting Suspect Spe... Sep '17 napper 1
Jodi bonds (Sep '14) Sep '17 dadebil 2

Cement Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cement Mortgages