Director Got Contract Extended

Posted in the Celina Forum

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 17, 2013
Strong got his contract extended 2 years. The vote was 9 FOR and 1 AGAINST. When he was hired, he barely squeezed in. Now just 7 months later he has apparently made such an impact that board members that were dead set against him now support him. He must be doing something right.

I can't remember the time 90% of any group of people in Clay County agreed on anything. I am one of the 90% that think he is doing a tremendous job.

He is a real true public servant that cares about others more than himself. What a refreshing change.

Thank you Mr. Strong.
guest

Celina, TN

#3 Feb 17, 2013
jerry is a joke and the school system will get worst ,seber is making all the decisions for him because he is a dumb ass
guest

Celina, TN

#4 Feb 17, 2013
guest wrote:
jerry is a joke and the school system will get worst ,seber is making all the decisions for him because he is a dumb ass
YOUR A FOOL (or a dumb ass)if you truly think seber or anyone else is calling the shots for Strong.
Guest

Granville, TN

#5 Feb 17, 2013
guest wrote:
jerry is a joke and the school system will get worst ,seber is making all the decisions for him because he is a dumb ass
Worse not worst, and you are complaining about our school system.....
Wonder Woman

Celina, TN

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Strong doing a great job. The teachers are very happy with him. Just ask them.
Big Brother

United States

#7 Feb 18, 2013
CertifiedRealClayCo1977 wrote:
Strong got his contract extended 2 years. The vote was 9 FOR and 1 AGAINST. When he was hired, he barely squeezed in. Now just 7 months later he has apparently made such an impact that board members that were dead set against him now support him. He must be doing something right.
I can't remember the time 90% of any group of people in Clay County agreed on anything. I am one of the 90% that think he is doing a tremendous job.
He is a real true public servant that cares about others more than himself. What a refreshing change.
Thank you Mr. Strong.
Jennifer and Todd are staying busy deleting the posts on Topix about them.People know how self-centered both of you are.I commend the school board members for not going along with Todds one man campaign against Strong.If Todd is going to continue with this behavior then the school board should take steps to remove him.
Big Bertha

Baxter, TN

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Big Brother wrote:
<quoted text>Jennifer and Todd are staying busy deleting the posts on Topix about them.People know how self-centered both of you are.I commend the school board members for not going along with Todds one man campaign against Strong.If Todd is going to continue with this behavior then the school board should take steps to remove him.
You must be a child.Dr,Death aka Doug young was appointed by all 10 board members.We all know how important he was.Did the board member from Moss forget that he said "the people of Moss would hang me if I voted for Strong".
Big Bertha

Baxter, TN

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Anthony aka "godfather" is a moron who went thru school as special education student.His ability to reason and comprehend logic is vastly compromised.
Ondhill2

Baxter, TN

#11 Feb 18, 2013
been waitin for paul B to praise everything.Where ye at PAUL?
well

Lakeland, FL

#12 Feb 18, 2013
Wonder Woman wrote:
Strong doing a great job. The teachers are very happy with him. Just ask them.
Yeah, ask them. I doubt you'll hear good.
Whoop DE do

Baxter, TN

#13 Feb 19, 2013
Big Bertha wrote:
Anthony aka "godfather" is a moron who went thru school as special education student.His ability to reason and comprehend logic is vastly compromised.
He said "they want Strong,lets give em strong ".
parent

United States

#14 Feb 20, 2013
Big Bertha wrote:
Anthony aka "godfather" is a moron who went thru school as special education student.His ability to reason and comprehend logic is vastly compromised.
I think he and Todd rode the short bus together!
Opine

Baxter, TN

#15 Feb 20, 2013
well Anthonio isn't the most retarded one on the board.Lets take a survey and see what you think.
mema

Celina, TN

#16 Feb 20, 2013
Ondhill2 wrote:
been waitin for paul B to praise everything.Where ye at PAUL?
Who might this Paul be??? Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cchs coaches-simsor edwards 12 hr here 13
Recycling Place SOLD Tue ol Celina gal 6
AAA Bail Bonding Mar 23 Druggie 2
Home improvement Mar 23 icu 4
one stop bbq (Jun '13) Mar 23 Inthecircle 19
who is the best rider in celina Mar 23 Big 5
does anyone know what kind of person Dj Crane is Mar 22 Just telling ya 3

Freeze Watch for Clay County was issued at March 26 at 9:16PM CDT

Celina Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Celina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]