the man

Celina, TN

#22 Jun 11, 2009
as far as david stevens goes he is a narc and i also no this for a fact he ant no better to go to jail then anybody else what kind of person truns on his friends like that to save his on neck .and i seen him todays ago back over here in celina at the fair. i here someone say on here to take the drugs off the street i dont get that at all its all about how much money the court and stuff going get off the people thay take to jail not getting the drugs off the street how many years now have thay been taking the drugs off the street theres still on the street ant thay????????
about to be convicted

Celina, TN

#23 Jun 11, 2009
DAVID STEVENS seems to be a likeable guy when he is not high or drunk hes been spoted driven both high and drunk and hes workin for david hunter maken him look good i thought when you were workin for law enforcement you were to be off both drugs and alcohol well lets face it hes not off neither what the police and tbi dont know he makes buys for them and him self so he can still get his high or buzz on. i dont think his wife or family realize what a big drug head he really is and the last time i talk to him he was high and very very nervous wich i thought was kinda outta the ordinary hes never nervous just usually high out of his mind but look here yall he and his wife both work at the walmart in cookeville not algood but the cookeville walmart and gues what if you think hes rated you out your prolly right several people ive talked to have heard the audio tapes were he set them up i pretty sure hes not aware of this so if you think hes got ya go and pay him or cathy a visit at your cookeville walmart oh and hey you can catch him at the fair in celina as well but then again you can usually see him driven threw the projects at nite in celina aswell so you see a narc get to roam free high as a kite hes got the life dont he. dont everyone go runnin at once see yall at the show.......sincerly about to be convicted
no freind of ds

Celina, TN

#24 Jun 11, 2009
david stevens is now a narc,snitch and was almost somebodys bitch instead of taken his punishment like a man he turned like a coward and ran how can a man that turns narc or snith or rat have any freinds you know if david has any freinds left yall better watch him you know what they say keep your freinds close and keep your enemys closer well that is true with him. not only is he a narc he is a theif he will sell sat dish systems for 800.00 sometimes less not very often to only have them work about a month or so its somebody like that gets all the breaks gets to work for the police get moved outta town get another job and a vehicle to drive and all the dope he could want to do if anyone thinks hes your freind you need to think again he will stab you in the back the first chance he gets if you dont beleive me just as some of the people that got indictments served on them david was there freind for years and can tell ya they thought he was there freind and threw all his bullshit lines and lies hes not a freind at all someone that does what he does is a very selfish and stingy person and will prolly spend the rest of his life regretten what he has done because when your freinds are all gone and you need some help for just somethin simple like you run outta gas or have a flat tire and one of you so called freinds see him they will prolly just drive bye so if your considering on applying to be a narc you should prolly ask david stevens how to apply and what his life is gonna be like after they are done with him. life after being a narc cant be good. it seems thats all that is in celina anymore they should make t shirts for them that say im a snitch and i used to live or live in celina
the man

Celina, TN

#25 Jun 11, 2009
david is no better then no one else to be in jail were he put all them people he took down so if the law was doing there job why ant david in jail but hes not hes running the roads taking down other people for the cops when he should be in jail hisself i dont understand this law here at all thay let one the big drug dealers get away david stavens
crazy ass white boy

Jamestown, TN

#26 Jun 11, 2009
david is a nark and a back stabbin s.o.b and he deserves to be in jail with the other boys.i was always told stnitches get stiches so you will get your big boy.see in 5 years l.o.l
One Eyed Peg

Maryville, TN

#27 Jun 11, 2009
Thank yall for a lettin me know who to look out for. My BillRod has been a runnin with this man and I know he was a trouble whenst I seen him with my one eye for the first time. BillRod was a gonna make be bring out the goods tomorrow nite whenst he a comes ova so now I knows better. I know that satelie we got from him shut down real quick i reckon it was ilegul and they shot the signal out of the sky. I was agonna let my yunguns go to town with him and trade for me but I guess not now. thanks yall.
better off dead

Cookeville, TN

#28 Jun 11, 2009
Boy are the druggies on topix. I'm surprised you all even have time to get on here or even know how concidering you probably can barely walk or type. You all make me sick do us all a favor and drop ****. We don't need you all taking up the air we all breathe.
about to be convicted

Celina, TN

#29 Jun 12, 2009
One Eyed Peg wrote:
Thank yall for a lettin me know who to look out for. My BillRod has been a runnin with this man and I know he was a trouble whenst I seen him with my one eye for the first time. BillRod was a gonna make be bring out the goods tomorrow nite whenst he a comes ova so now I knows better. I know that satelie we got from him shut down real quick i reckon it was ilegul and they shot the signal out of the sky. I was agonna let my yunguns go to town with him and trade for me but I guess not now. thanks yall.
your very welcome im glad we could help you with that peice of information i wouldnt let my dog got to town with a rat like david stevens i would be affraid he would not come back and im very surprised no one has attempted to stomp a mud hole in his ass and walk it dry but you know what its commin just watch and do you know his wife and son after all he and his son were in a lot of trouble here in celina and when the heat got to hot he turned rat so if you see his wife ask her how it feels to be looken over there shoulders all the time cause that is what they will be doin for the rest of there lives. you know as well as i do ive watched tv people who snitch usually end up with the short end of the stick. and last of all you prolly need to tell billrod to leave town and never look back hes prolly got him on somethin else if not thats good just watch your back and dont beleive a word that greasy slim ball has to say and also tell everyone you know that knows david stevens not to mess with him and if you know anyone that has gotten busted by him tell them that he works at walmart in cookeville not algood and were he lives were come out sooner or later good luck i hope you will pass the word on like i try to do
well

Burkesville, KY

#30 Jun 12, 2009
better off dead wrote:
Boy are the druggies on topix. I'm surprised you all even have time to get on here or even know how concidering you probably can barely walk or type. You all make me sick do us all a favor and drop ****. We don't need you all taking up the air we all breathe.
Snitches are as bad as druggies, conSidering they are usually one and the same!!!
better off dead

Cookeville, TN

#31 Jun 12, 2009
well wrote:
<quoted text>Snitches are as bad as druggies, conSidering they are usually one and the same!!!
Yes snitching is bad, but if it gets these low life scum bags off the street more power to them. So I want to thank him for snitching.
One Eyed Peg

Maryville, TN

#32 Jun 12, 2009
i knew ole BillRod had been a hanging out a lot. I hope he donet cause me to get in no trouble and loose my yunguns. I doesn't thank i could make it without my stamps.
perfect

AOL

#33 Jun 12, 2009
One Eyed Peg wrote:
i knew ole BillRod had been a hanging out a lot. I hope he donet cause me to get in no trouble and loose my yunguns. I doesn't thank i could make it without my stamps.
B/T at the sawmill said you were a no show to pick up your eye. So he put in a jar of pickled eggs! I told him you could see better with one eye than most could with two. lol
the man

Celina, TN

#34 Jun 12, 2009
for thoses that want get on here and run druggies and narcs down u all muct be both are else u wouldnt be on here runing ur mouths looks like u all muct got on here to see who the narcs was so u wouldnt get caught and to the others watch out for david stevens he will get what he can on u and run as fast as he can to the cops its never been about getting the drugs off the streets its all about what the court and cops are going make off the people thay take to jail the drugs are still on the streets every time one person steps down 4 more will step up i dont guess some u people no what ur talking about
the man

Celina, TN

#35 Jun 12, 2009
and as far as david goes he should be in jail hes one the biggest drug dealers u will ever meet but the cops are sure letting him walk
god

Celina, TN

#36 Jun 12, 2009
better off dead wrote:
no listen here im sure there are a lot of people on here that are druggies or drug dealers even but im here to tell ya that i am neither i dont sell drugs nor do i do them and i still dont believe in raten out people to save your own ass!!!!!!!! and further more i have met david stevens and let me tell you he is a nasty person he dont seem to shower all that often and if he does shower or has clean cloths on you had better be worried and as far as what david has done i think he shoulda just let his son do the time and he shoulda done his own time but lets face it with out the druggies and drug dealers david hunter and david stevens wouldnt have a job so i guess its like job security for david hunter and i dont even want to talk about what the futer holds for david stevens im sure he will get his in the end either before or after he does his jail time and let me guess you would rather rat than to take your own punishment wouldnt ya stop and think about it i know i wouldnt say shit even if i knew about it and i know all about what david stevens was into and let me tell ya he was fixen to be somebodys bitch
god

Celina, TN

#37 Jun 12, 2009
One Eyed Peg wrote:
hey there one eye keep your head up and do your best to keep as far away from david stevens as you can nothin good can come from david he will lie to you and bullshit ya to save his own ass best everyone can figure when hes done in celina he will start ratten in cookeville so cookeville spread the word DO NOT HAVE NOTHIN TO DO WITH DAVID STEVENS he not worth the air that he steals from the earth and take it from me im god and i see it all
god

Celina, TN

#38 Jun 12, 2009
better off dead wrote:
what do you mean the air we all breath let me guess your perfect huh well hell im god im here to tell ya no one is perfect so before you assume im a druggie let me tell ya im not remember im god i dont do drugs not do i drink but i do know david stevens i get a sattelite from him for it to work about a week and he left town only to find out he was in trouble and started buyen drugs not only for him self but the cops and its people like that seem to live on forever and its the good ones that get taken from us so stop and take a good look at your life before you judge

“I'm back!!!”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#39 Jun 13, 2009
H3LL F^%kn Y3@H
god

Celina, TN

#40 Jun 16, 2009
Spawn of Satan wrote:
H3LL F^%kn Y3@H
well well well has there been no new activity with out local narc have yall run him outta celina there hasnt been any action lately has anyone seen him moven about come on hes put the presure on several in celina and i think if several in celina would go and shop were he works dont ya think that would make him a lil nervous wonder if hes just gonna strictly work cookeville and narc them out now if anyone see him post his were abouts so everyone will know what hes up to its always nice to know what a rats up to and its all ways no good keep a close eye on david yall god out
was about to be convicted

Celina, TN

#41 Jun 25, 2009
well well david stevens musta stayed high as a kite while snitchen for the cops hes got the evidence all screwed up and go figure he cant even get the names write and you know what david you are so sorry that you cant even turn all the evidence in to the cops and they are so smart they didnt even catch it or even better yet do you make a deal with them to let you get high and stay high while you wetre snitchen ill bet they didnt realize that you werent turnin all the evidence in did they.....well get ready son your gonna have to testify in more than just one case not only has he got my evidence wrong ive talked to others that theres is wrong also and you know that your gonna have to testify and when you do the evidence thats on tape dont match whats in the paper reports dont ya think your donna look real good on the stand are ya you sorry peice of ==== fill in the blank if you not so high you cant think looks like ill get to see your ass in court and maybe after your testimony they will find somethin to convict you on and you will make somebody a great bitch for a long time to come oh and hey may be we will do time together and i can tell every one that your a snitch hahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wiccan/Pagan 18 hr asatru 2
cchs coaches-simsor edwards 18 hr Hmmmm 6
who is the best rider in celina Wed dickie 3
mono at k-8 Tue bullwinkle 4
An updates on V&F Transformers? Dec 22 wgdgg 2
Best Football Players in Celina History (Jun '09) Dec 21 eye c u 127
Twin Lakes Board of Director Dec 21 Charl639 28
Celina Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Celina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Celina News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Celina

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"