dope head with rotten teeth

dope head with rotten teeth

Posted in the Celina Forum

curious

Glasgow, KY

#1 Feb 23, 2011
anyone know a chic named Diane that has rotten teeth and her mom works with the school system?
curious

Glasgow, KY

#2 Feb 23, 2011
I think she works at a liquor store.
hmm

Baxter, TN

#3 Feb 23, 2011
meth mouth, that narrows it down to about 30% of the people here under age 40.
curious

Glasgow, KY

#4 Feb 23, 2011
her name is diane
got sick at monassssssss

Cookeville, TN

#5 Feb 24, 2011
michael kaufer is only dead head rotten teeth i know
sad

Salisbury, NC

#6 Mar 9, 2011
Grow up ppl. Instead od worryin bout everyone elses mouth an problems worry bout ur own. This town is so sad ppl thnkin they r better but wake up and grow up. Life is too short 2 be worried bout wat other ppl do an how other ppl live their life. U obviously ain't 2 happy with ur own if ur in theirs that's sad. ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE U.
princess

Cookeville, TN

#7 Mar 29, 2011
i no another tht does pott and has rotten teeth marlene smith
what

United States

#8 Mar 30, 2011
Who in their right mind would worry bout someone else having rotten teeth better watch KARMA WILL GET YOU if thats what they want its up to them
just looking at post

Cookeville, TN

#9 Mar 30, 2011
got sick at monassssssss wrote:
michael kaufer is only dead head rotten teeth i know
y u alway on him y dont u show ur teeth ur prob just as bad as every1 else unlike some on here he has grown up and has a fam now so go screw off somewhere& mind ur own MFB
pimp my ride

Cookeville, TN

#10 Apr 2, 2011
hey marlene smith gets a guy to go to bed with her every night.its sad tht she leaves her kids home while she goes partying if she leaves them home again someone might break in on them. and i say if they do thts her fault cuz she dont no any better.
pimp my ride

Cookeville, TN

#11 Apr 2, 2011
do any of yall no her i really do i hate her.
nbs

Baxter, TN

#12 Apr 2, 2011
princess wrote:
i no another tht does pott and has rotten teeth marlene smith
smoking pot dont rot ur teeth D.A.B.
probaly

Cookeville, TN

#13 Apr 2, 2011
hey marlene y dont u just find a good man then marry him o wat i 4got u dont no how to do tht u ugly effin bitch.ur just a slut
marlene

Cookeville, TN

#14 Apr 3, 2011
For your info I can leave my chrildren whereever I want,it's none of your buisness or anyone's except their father's.Oh and by the way'I don't have rotten teeth.I have about 10'000 dollars worth of dental work to prove it.Let's see you smile you ugly bitch.Bring it on.Oh and by the way,I don't need to get married,nor do I want to be.
lady bug

Cookeville, TN

#15 Apr 5, 2011
hey bitch ur teeth arent fake.u dont no wat ur talkn bout ur 2 ugly 4 them not to b fake
Ronnie King

United States

#17 Apr 5, 2011
Ronnie king
im a girl

Baxter, TN

#20 Apr 6, 2011
no im not his gay lover im a girl u stupid retard he just a FRIEND but u must b gay if u no hes a good sucker what r u trying to do get some guys who will date u wel from the sounds of u no1 would want u male or female
GUMBY

Moline, IL

#21 Apr 6, 2011
Nuthin but gumbs here.
bobo

Jamestown, TN

#24 Apr 6, 2011
pimp my ride wrote:
hey marlene smith gets a guy to go to bed with her every night.its sad tht she leaves her kids home while she goes partying if she leaves them home again someone might break in on them. and i say if they do thts her fault cuz she dont no any better.
seems like not long ago marlene was putting someone down for doing the samething she's doing,yea that sounds like old olive oil

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone have any news on the schools closing 13 hr worried 25
school has an account unknown to citizens 16 hr I will remember 30
What happened to Raven? Thu Bulldogz 5
sugar daddy (Jun '14) Thu Karen 42
Moonshine daze billboard Thu Moonshine Daze 4
Peggy dale Wed lol 2
Thief Sep 2 Wondering 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Celina Mortgages