Disabled Man Found Mutilated To Death

Disabled Man Found Mutilated To Death

There are 47 comments on the WSMV-TV 4 News story from Aug 26, 2008, titled Disabled Man Found Mutilated To Death. In it, WSMV-TV 4 News reports that:

CELINA, Tenn. - A Clay County man, who survived a near-fatal crash four years ago, was found dead last week near a creek, and friends believe he was tortured to death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSMV-TV 4 News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
billy

Monterey, TN

#1 Aug 27, 2008
very sad news.
concerned citizen

Celina, TN

#2 Sep 1, 2008
thats bad 4 all families
Cheryl Scott

United States

#3 Sep 1, 2008
i know his brother and im so sorry for him and his family everyone ides but no one has to lose someone like the kings did im so sorry for there family
TRUTH

Jamestown, TN

#4 Sep 1, 2008
everybody knows you use your cell phone provided by your home health employer to make post on here, your days are numbered there. The phone records will bear the truth, and all it takes is one complaint, or possibly someone there looking at your cell phone bill,,,tic toc,,tic toc,,,tic toc,,,
davy crockett

Jamestown, TN

#5 Sep 2, 2008
this is really hilarious. i mean, this just sums up celina.

“THE WEAK CAN NEVER FORGIVE”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6 Sep 2, 2008
davy crockett wrote:
this is really hilarious. i mean, this just sums up celina.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/livingston-tn...
does this sum up Livingston?
TNBLOWFLYjr

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 3, 2008
Hi Daddy

“THE WEAK CAN NEVER FORGIVE”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8 Sep 3, 2008
If I weren't me, I would want to be, or my son, but you aren't
jt gibson gregs cousin

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Sep 6, 2008
davy crockett wrote:
this is really hilarious. i mean, this just sums up celina.
there is nothing funny about this on either side you piece of shit
concerned citizen

Celina, TN

#10 Sep 6, 2008
nothing aboout this matter is funny and yoy are pretty low to think it is what if it was one of your family members would it be hilarious then? i dont believe it would im sure theres people thatloved him and you dont have better things to do than say stupid shit like that. GET A LIFE!!!!!
shooter

Livingston, TN

#11 Sep 13, 2008
i think what happened was terrible. yea people may have done things that r wrong..but 2 kill somebody is one thing..but to scalp them is f***ing disgusting..i took care of him when he was at the nursing home..he was real sweet.
only a guest here

Jamestown, TN

#12 Sep 13, 2008
shooter wrote:
i think what happened was terrible. yea people may have done things that r wrong..but 2 kill somebody is one thing..but to scalp them is f***ing disgusting..i took care of him when he was at the nursing home..he was real sweet.
From what I was told by his brother, that did not happen! Yes, it's bad that he was killed but the mutilated part was stretched a bit. There was dogs and/or coyotes that got to his body before it was found.
jenna

Livingston, TN

#13 Sep 13, 2008
Its not right for people to assume what happened.they should know the facts before anything is said or comes out of there mouth.if you cant back up what you say you need to keep youre mouth shut, thats how false rumors get started,Im so sick of people saying i heard this or i heard that,,cmon people act like grown ups,how would you like for people to agree with others when they talk about you and keep telling other people till things get so twisted,,,,,,thats a shame
only a guest here

Jamestown, TN

#14 Sep 13, 2008
jenna wrote:
Its not right for people to assume what happened.they should know the facts before anything is said or comes out of there mouth.if you cant back up what you say you need to keep youre mouth shut, thats how false rumors get started,Im so sick of people saying i heard this or i heard that,,cmon people act like grown ups,how would you like for people to agree with others when they talk about you and keep telling other people till things get so twisted,,,,,,thats a shame
You sure said a mouthful there! How True!!
shooter

Livingston, TN

#15 Sep 13, 2008
who are you to say that u know it all anyways.!!!!!! what do u know? NOTHING.
jenna wrote:
Its not right for people to assume what happened.they should know the facts before anything is said or comes out of there mouth.if you cant back up what you say you need to keep youre mouth shut, thats how false rumors get started,Im so sick of people saying i heard this or i heard that,,cmon people act like grown ups,how would you like for people to agree with others when they talk about you and keep telling other people till things get so twisted,,,,,,thats a shame
jenna

Livingston, TN

#16 Sep 13, 2008
shooter wrote:
who are you to say that u know it all anyways.!!!!!! what do u know? NOTHING.<quoted text>
i didnt say i knew anything smartass, its the kind of people like u tht gets shit started........
Sabrina

Tullahoma, TN

#17 Sep 14, 2008
So davy crockett u think this funny huh? well the guy that was murdered was my cousin. you probably dont even know what happened or the full details. u are a sad individual if u think that something like this is funny. if it were ur loved one it wouldnt be so funny now would it? thanks to those who are concerned and hasnt had to live through something like this and learn how cruel this world can really be. u see it on the news and on tv all the time but dont be numbed by it. it can happen to u one day and it really hits home. again thanks for those concerned.
shooter

Livingston, TN

#18 Sep 15, 2008
hey i think we need to shoot ol davy crockett in the back of the head!! and see how funny that is..that sounds hilarious to me!!
I Know You

Jamestown, TN

#19 Sep 16, 2008
shooter wrote:
hey i think we need to shoot ol davy crockett in the back of the head!! and see how funny that is..that sounds hilarious to me!!
Aw Shooter you can't shoot nothing but your mouth off!!
shooter

Livingston, TN

#20 Sep 16, 2008
I Know You wrote:
<quoted text> Aw Shooter you can't shoot nothing but your mouth off!!
so u must think that this is funny too. isnt this what this website is for? to shoot ur mouth off? duh..go suck on ur bottle for a while..baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will be the next director? 2 hr guest 4
2016 prom 2 hr Forsure 6
Jennifer Webb 2 hr Big Johnson 14
New 1stop BBQ 3 hr Big Johnson 6
Randall Kilman Sat Muddy trail 8
Kissing cousins Apr 29 tom 39
People that share mugshots Apr 28 Hello 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Celina Mortgages