trees/ doug smith
rocks

Celina, TN

#42 Jan 16, 2010
right he does but dont need your amen stop talking about his son on sunday night being dirty mouth
dirt bags

Celina, TN

#43 Jan 20, 2010
its not doug its the dirt bags he has working for him that make fun of him talks about him behind his back he could give more to people in need the low end guy is what made him but didnt r.denton move on becaues d seen his son would never be boss as long as the denton clan was in there to here clement/mcclearran/denton build the place or that what i heard at a ins office one day they all three have a title in the ins office i guess they dump there money in there i think its not shane clements shane mcclearran shane denton but shane smith
Bill Smith

Celina, TN

#44 Jan 20, 2010
It all belongs to Doug Smith, dont you think that if he wanted his son to take over the business, that he would not do that. Hell, I would expect it, no matter who worked for me. Actually I really cant understand the point you are trying to make here. What the hell do all the other shanes have to do with any of this. We all worked for him, and he payed us. What would you expect, to pay a man to work for you, and get nothing for it? Not if wanted to stay in business as long as this man has. Now you are a business consultant. I dont think so.
bill smith2 celina

Celina, TN

#45 Jan 21, 2010
the more you talk then the more some wants to feed it so try to stop ban your self from topix it will go aways bill your getting nothing but making the stoty stronger talk about something else please dougs is a good man in a tree of nuts here, timber
obviously

Celina, TN

#46 Jan 21, 2010
I agree,but not with you telling me what I should or should not do.

Livingston, TN

#47 Feb 22, 2010
I dont think Doug Smith is a nice person.

Livingston, TN

#48 Feb 22, 2010
No I dont think Doug Smith is a nice person.

Livingston, TN

#49 Feb 22, 2010
dirt bags wrote:
its not doug its the dirt bags he has working for him that make fun of him talks about him behind his back he could give more to people in need the low end guy is what made him but didnt r.denton move on becaues d seen his son would never be boss as long as the denton clan was in there to here clement/mcclearran/denton build the place or that what i heard at a ins office one day they all three have a title in the ins office i guess they dump there money in there i think its not shane clements shane mcclearran shane denton but shane smith
I think Doug is not honest.

Livingston, TN

#50 Feb 23, 2010
dale hollow lover wrote:
Y'all need to run doug smith of mitchall creek marina out of town before he log's yall out he has done ruined the sight's around mitchall creek Greedy
Hey I would like to run him out of the County even the State.
He has ruined a lot of lives also. He is Greedy.
i think

Cookeville, TN

#51 Feb 23, 2010
nobody will run dug smith anywhere,he dont run

Livingston, TN

#52 Feb 23, 2010
good things wrote:
no one ever looks at all the good things doug smith has done for our county jobs jobs and more jobs they give to the schools they help with the fight of cancer and that is not greedy,, lets talk about what good he has done ,,mitchelle creek before and after
Pay cuts. Jobs lost. What do you think of hime now.

Livingston, TN

#53 Feb 23, 2010
i think wrote:
nobody will run dug smith anywhere,he dont run
I guess not I heard he is really sick.

Livingston, TN

#54 Feb 23, 2010
All I Can Say wrote:
If it wasnt for Doug Smith clay county would have dried completly up.He still works alot of people.
Not so many anymore.
A Fact

Celina, TN

#55 Feb 24, 2010
I know for a fact not hearsay that a young, hard working,good man with a wife and baby and new house rescently stopped working for Doug Smith to take a better higher paying job. It so happens that the place the guy was going to go to work at does repair work for Honest Abe sometimes. Doug himself called the owner of the company and told him that if he hired this young man he would never again do business with him! This is just one example of what kind of a person Doug Smith is. I have lived around him all of mt life.(never worked for him) And anyone who thinks he is any different than this has been misled.
knows

Lafayette, TN

#56 Feb 24, 2010
He rather go out and buy loads of junk than to keep and pay his employees what they was making. And I mean junk. I have seen some of it. and when I say loads I mean tractor trailor loads and then just set it out and let weeds grow up around it.

Livingston, TN

#57 Feb 24, 2010
knows wrote:
He rather go out and buy loads of junk than to keep and pay his employees what they was making. And I mean junk. I have seen some of it. and when I say loads I mean tractor trailor loads and then just set it out and let weeds grow up around it.
Maybe he is going to start a recycling center? haha
A little fresh paint and here you go sucker.

Livingston, TN

#58 Feb 24, 2010
A Fact wrote:
I know for a fact not hearsay that a young, hard working,good man with a wife and baby and new house rescently stopped working for Doug Smith to take a better higher paying job. It so happens that the place the guy was going to go to work at does repair work for Honest Abe sometimes. Doug himself called the owner of the company and told him that if he hired this young man he would never again do business with him! This is just one example of what kind of a person Doug Smith is. I have lived around him all of mt life.(never worked for him) And anyone who thinks he is any different than this has been misled.
you are so right.

Livingston, TN

#59 Feb 24, 2010
good things wrote:
no one ever looks at all the good things doug smith has done for our county jobs jobs and more jobs they give to the schools they help with the fight of cancer and that is not greedy,, lets talk about what good he has done ,,mitchelle creek before and after
Mitchelle Creek have you checked how much he charges?

Livingston, TN

#60 Feb 24, 2010
A Fact wrote:
I don't believe that for a minute.

Livingston, TN

#61 Feb 24, 2010
All I Can Say wrote:
If it wasnt for Doug Smith clay county would have dried completly up.He still works alot of people.
2010 How many now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps proposed Budget 6 min victor 17
Basketball Coach 5 hr Mortisha 17
Celina area 7 hr Curious 11
Someone anyone run against Boone. 8 hr Hurt 13
Rebecca Kinney Mon LMAO 2
Gary Head Mar 19 nice 2
Dawe Parade Mar 18 Funny 2

Celina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance