Police brutality

Celina, TN

#101 Jul 30, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text> Have your big laugh now. The TRUTH will eventually be told!!!!! Clay County doesn't want change.
Any Monkey can write a report. Then they have to PROVE it in court.. Hmmm ?? wonder if that's why he won't be around for court...
Yes, I'm still LMFAO.. and still a law-a-biding local Clay County redneck.
concerned

Jamestown, TN

#102 Jul 30, 2012
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>
Any Monkey can write a report. Then they have to PROVE it in court.. Hmmm ?? wonder if that's why he won't be around for court...
The truth is Chief Deputy Lisi is one of the few cops in Clay County who actually knows how to do his job. Lisi is thorough in all of his reports and very well educated when it comes to the laws in the State of Tennessee. He has brought so much to the Sheriff's Office even Sheriff Boone knows that he has if he would not be afraid to admit it. So why would Boone decide to get rid of him?? Politics, Sheriff Boone..... If you call doing your job doing wrong then what is the purpose in having law enforcement!!!! I cant wait till the evidence is brought forth..the truth will prevail...just because you have a big name in Clay County doesn't mean you can break the law. Sheriff Boone doesn't call the shots in the courtroom...He only calls them at the sheriff's office. Lisi you deserve so much better treatment after all you have done for the sheriff's office and our county. You deserve respect. Stand proud!!!!!
concerned

Jamestown, TN

#103 Jul 30, 2012
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess you are gorilla since you don't seem to know the first thing about the situation. The proof will be in court. So why don't you just shut up until that day comes.

Celina, TN

#104 Jul 30, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is Chief Deputy Lisi is one of the few cops in Clay County who actually knows how to do his job. Lisi is thorough in all of his reports and very well educated when it comes to the laws in the State of Tennessee. He has brought so much to the Sheriff's Office even Sheriff Boone knows that he has if he would not be afraid to admit it. So why would Boone decide to get rid of him?? Politics, Sheriff Boone..... If you call doing your job doing wrong then what is the purpose in having law enforcement!!!! I cant wait till the evidence is brought forth..the truth will prevail...just because you have a big name in Clay County doesn't mean you can break the law. Sheriff Boone doesn't call the shots in the courtroom...He only calls them at the sheriff's office. Lisi you deserve so much better treatment after all you have done for the sheriff's office and our county. You deserve respect. Stand proud!!!!!
I'd say it has more to do with breaking the camels back. Hestand was the last, not the first straw..No one should be allowed to operate outside the law. Just because you wear a badge doesn't mean you can twist the law to suit you. He does not know the law. Otherwise he wouldn't have DRAWN on an unarmed old man. What law did the old man break, if you know everything?
Please

Burkesville, KY

#105 Jul 30, 2012
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be a redneck or an original Clay Countian because we have pride. We would never air all our dirty laundry on topix while sitting on our ass. What exactly have you accomplished?
hummmm so true

Celina, TN

#106 Jul 31, 2012
well gunny is a big AS..HOLE if u ask me. he tells lies on ppl. he will go to your house to serve papers on you then try to beat the hell out of you then wait till your court date two wks later then bring charges up on you for domistic assult. he dont care if your handy cap or not. i think he is the sorriest son of a bi.ch that walks clay county....
hummmm so true

Celina, TN

#107 Jul 31, 2012
what about clay county law taking all of bill hamiltons stuff from him and his store for selling drugs and then not arresting him for anything..this happen a year ago. one of the biggest drug dealers in town and they let him still keep his junkie store open plus walk the streets of clay county just because he claims to be sick..WTF.....if he done the crime he needs to pay the time for it...now his wife finaly got smart and left his hind end or was she in on it to and just didnt want to pay her time.. what the crap is wrong with the court system in clay county... do they not care about our children. do they not care about these drug dealers roaming the streets of clay county. i just dont understand them. im a 65year old woman and i dont want ppl like this around my grandkids nor children. WHY WONT THEY DO SOMETHING......
concerned

Jamestown, TN

#108 Jul 31, 2012
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say it has more to do with breaking the camels back. Hestand was the last, not the first straw..No one should be allowed to operate outside the law. Just because you wear a badge doesn't mean you can twist the law to suit you. He does not know the law. Otherwise he wouldn't have DRAWN on an unarmed old man. What law did the old man break, if you know everything?
For your information, Lisi didn't draw on the 84 year old man. The old man was in the car when Hestand got out and started running his mouth to Lisi and when Lisi told Hestand to get back into the car he threw a bottle at him and started running across the highway. Lisi has always showed respect and has never abused his authority. Most people think they can go whining to Boone or Terry Scott and get away with anything. Well, I know personally that Brandon Boone is a liar. If you do for one Sheriff, you have to do for all. Is the law not important to you anymore? Are you selling out for money or has the devil taken over???
concerned

Jamestown, TN

#109 Jul 31, 2012
hummmm so true wrote:
well gunny is a big AS..HOLE if u ask me. he tells lies on ppl. he will go to your house to serve papers on you then try to beat the hell out of you then wait till your court date two wks later then bring charges up on you for domistic assult. he dont care if your handy cap or not. i think he is the sorriest son of a bi.ch that walks clay county....
Gunny is an honest man who does an excellent job. If he was beating the hell out of you, you deserved it lol...Charges aren't just brought up in court for no reason...Guess he caught you with your fingers in the cookie jar and that is the reason you don't like him. Good, honest, hard working, well-educated that is the Chief. He doesn't favortism anyone..guess that is why no one likes him. I have found out the sorry you are the more people seem to like you. He doesn't go by your last name or who you may be kin too. Gunny, stand your ground and never back down.

Celina, TN

#110 Aug 1, 2012
Please wrote:
<quoted text>You can't be a redneck or an original Clay Countian because we have pride. We would never air all our dirty laundry on topix while sitting on our ass. What exactly have you accomplished?
What the hell is that supposed to mean. I don't see any dirty laundry. Just a lying deputy. Looks like you are sitting on your ass, the same as the rest of us. hahaha
"Gunny".. what a joke. probably never finished an enlistment. Same story different location. He has been run off again for being a financial liability. Ask him how many lawsuits he has cost all of his other former departments. Good riddance. Too bad it makes his concerned girlfriend so mad...
Please

Burkesville, KY

#111 Aug 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is that supposed to mean. I don't see any dirty laundry. Just a lying deputy. Looks like you are sitting on your ass, the same as the rest of us. hahaha
"Gunny".. what a joke. probably never finished an enlistment. Same story different location. He has been run off again for being a financial liability. Ask him how many lawsuits he has cost all of his other former departments. Good riddance. Too bad it makes his concerned girlfriend so mad...
That's hilarious. You may need some therapy for your paranoia. You don't know me and I don't know any of these people. I'm just saying all this drama on a public site is crazy. If this happened to me or any of my family, I would not be sitting on a computer arguing about it and drawing all this criticism. You are not helping. I would be trying to do something about it. You are letting people see that you're nuts. If you are telling the truth, you are hurting yourself with all these posts. JMHO Take it or leave it.
stupid ppl

Celina, TN

#112 Aug 2, 2012
this is all true
Tazzer

Charlotte, NC

#113 Aug 2, 2012
He jump in front of me

Celina, TN

#114 Aug 2, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Really!?! You have never known a Hestand to cause trouble? Bahahaha
Gary has one rule he lives by"Dont mess with him or his family and he wont mess with you!

Celina, TN

#115 Aug 2, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is Chief Deputy Lisi is one of the few cops in Clay County who actually knows how to do his job. Lisi is thorough in all of his reports and very well educated when it comes to the laws in the State of Tennessee. He has brought so much to the Sheriff's Office even Sheriff Boone knows that he has if he would not be afraid to admit it. So why would Boone decide to get rid of him?? Politics, Sheriff Boone..... If you call doing your job doing wrong then what is the purpose in having law enforcement!!!! I cant wait till the evidence is brought forth..the truth will prevail...just because you have a big name in Clay County doesn't mean you can break the law. Sheriff Boone doesn't call the shots in the courtroom...He only calls them at the sheriff's office. Lisi you deserve so much better treatment after all you have done for the sheriff's office and our county. You deserve respect. Stand proud!!!!!
he will sure rack up alot or law suits for you. you need to to back to school if you think he knows the law. Have you ever read anything about any TSA codes. If you ever tried to you would need about 30000 sq, feet full of books

Celina, TN

#116 Aug 2, 2012
Do you think his reports are good because he types his reports in all capps? he dont have a clue what codes that fill the little spaces. These coodes mean money to the department. ETC. There are other things that these little codes that will provide money. Not just the DARE program.

Celina, TN

#117 Aug 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. knowing the law is not the problem. Its the leadership. Then you need how to treat people. Tasing, drawing an asp, drawing your real weapon most of these can be avoided to effect an arrest in this county.

Celina, TN

#118 Aug 2, 2012
hummmm so true wrote:
That SOB is the biggest liar I have ever heard. He cant help it. He is the one that caught the biggest fish. If you took down the Mexican Mob then he took down the Italian Mob. Just a dam liar.

Celina, TN

#119 Aug 2, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>For your information, Lisi didn't draw on the 84 year old man. The old man was in the car when Hestand got out and started running his mouth to Lisi and when Lisi told Hestand to get back into the car he threw a bottle at him and started running across the highway. Lisi has always showed respect and has never abused his authority. Most people think they can go whining to Boone or Terry Scott and get away with anything. Well, I know personally that Brandon Boone is a liar. If you do for one Sheriff, you have to do for all. Is the law not important to you anymore? Are you selling out for money or has the devil taken over???
You are just as big of lair as he is I was there. Ill be there court day to. That SOB pulled a gun on JR then Gary got out of the car to draw fire. It worked to! Gary got tased about 10 times but he kept them from Tasing Jr.
Gary would always give you the shirt off his back. But if you come looking for a fight you got one! Gary has never done anything but give to his community and his country. He is a highly decorated Sailor. He was shot a few times, burnt a few times and injured several times. He is a 100% Disabled Veteran. He would still help you all he could. He is a fine man from a fine family. I believe Gary or anyone in his family over you, Boone or Lisi . You 3 are such bone heads!
haha

Baxter, TN

#120 Aug 2, 2012
Janice wrote:
<quoted text>Carol, the reason they drive out of the county is because the person hired is from another county. There is few to none in this county that qualified to become a deputy. If i am not mistaken you can't have a big crime on your record. The person must be of good moral character, have a good drivers license. This is why I think they can not get anyone around here to do law work
Qualified thats funny all u need is a ged and if u fail the test u can still get paid for being [Qualified] for a year r better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affair 40 min RiDICKulous 1
Moss post office 55 min Nosey 1
People that share mugshots 2 hr Hello 1
Jennifer Webb 5 hr WhyLMAO 8
Kissing cousins 7 hr Co worker 29
Randall Kilman 9 hr Peyton 7
Zoning in this high industry town. 11 hr Freebird 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Celina Mortgages