First Prev
of 4
Next Last
curious

Baldwin City, KS

#1 Oct 27, 2008
Just wondering if their is a psychic in the area.
answer

Memphis, TN

#2 Oct 28, 2008
Probably not any psychics but certainly there are plently of psychos.
made me laugh

Burkesville, KY

#3 Oct 30, 2008
that was funny made my day i like to have fell out of my chair.
Logic

Bay Minette, AL

#4 Nov 5, 2008
What I'd like to know is... If there are psychics in the area, why don't they already know that 'curious' is looking for them/him/her ??? Would save a lot of trouble if the local psychic would just give 'curious' a call, shoot an email, or text, no?
listening

Franklin, TN

#5 Nov 5, 2008
try sam heady in gainesboro, i think he is in the book. he will freak you out. he reads the your cards with porker cards and i have been to him alot of times and he has always been accurate.
listening

Franklin, TN

#6 Nov 5, 2008
in the book under sammy heady
question

Clinton, IA

#7 Nov 6, 2008
listening wrote:
try sam heady in gainesboro, i think he is in the book. he will freak you out. he reads the your cards with porker cards and i have been to him alot of times and he has always been accurate.
Yes I also went to him several years ago and he was very accurate.
un hun

Burkesville, KY

#8 Nov 6, 2008
what logic said.
curious

Baldwin City, KS

#9 Nov 8, 2008
I went to a psychic in Celina last year. I was just wondering if she is still there. I have misplaced her number and wanted to go back to see her. It's been a year and one month since I saw her, and everything she said would happen has. It really amazes me how accurate she was. If someone knows if she's still there I would appreciate it if you would just comment yes she is or no. You don't have to put her number or name I will drive over to see her but I live an hour from Celina and I don't want to make a wasted trip. Thanks
Yes

Columbia, SC

#10 Nov 8, 2008
Ms. Lee is still in Celina. I am not sure of her number but I could try to get it from one of my friends. How familiar with you of Celina?
curious

Baldwin City, KS

#11 Nov 9, 2008
Yes wrote:
Ms. Lee is still in Celina. I am not sure of her number but I could try to get it from one of my friends. How familiar with you of Celina?
I'm not very familiar with it but I think I can get to her house if she's still in the same place. Thanks so much for letting me know she's still there. I really do appreciate it.
Yes

Columbia, SC

#12 Nov 9, 2008
No problem. If you go to the four way stop (the one before you head toward the cumberland river bridge), take a left, the road will curve to the left at the the Ambulance/Fire Dept, keep going straight until you get to another curve to the left(maybe 1/2 mile) once you make the second left curve her house will be on the right with a ghost sign that says guest parking. I have went to her several times but I do enjoy going to her when I have the time. If I can get ahold of her number I will post it when I can. Hope ya have fun going to her!
curious

Baldwin City, KS

#13 Nov 9, 2008
Thank you very much. I'm going to try to go this week.
Yes

Columbia, SC

#14 Nov 10, 2008
You are very welcome. I enjoy going to her when I have the chance.

Since: Apr 08

Columbia, SC

#15 Dec 31, 2008
Ms. Lee is great and she is still below the Cumberland River Bridge the last time I checked. Hmm may look up her number and give her a call myself I enjoy going to see her ever now and then.

“Love This Place”

Since: Oct 08

Celina USA

#16 Dec 31, 2008
6685 243 is backwards because they wont let you post phone numbers
pea ridge girl

Burkesville, KY

#17 Jan 1, 2009
two 4 three 66eightfive
remember when

Baldwin City, KS

#18 Jan 5, 2009
My wife went to Sam Heady once. He was so accurate on stuff that it was almost scary, she told me. If I was gonna see a psychic, I would pick Sammy Heady.

“walk a mile in my shoes~”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#19 Jan 5, 2009
remember when wrote:
My wife went to Sam Heady once. He was so accurate on stuff that it was almost scary, she told me. If I was gonna see a psychic, I would pick Sammy Heady.
Sammy just lost his son and he hasn't read cards in awhile! My heart goes out to his family! He read mine once and he told me some things that now I understand, but when he read the cards I didn't..
DONT KNOW

United States

#20 Jan 5, 2009
THATS WEARD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know a guy name Bobby Mace (Aug '15) Thu Little bear 12
Does anyone know where Frank "Doug" White is? Wed whatadongazz 4
Trae Crowder Jun 22 xoxo 17
New 1stop BBQ Jun 20 pride 27
Looking for a relative??? Jun 18 ricky 10
Jennifer Webb Jun 17 cope 25
Man in Jackson co. Looks like a man in most wan... (May '12) Jun 17 big daddy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Celina Mortgages