Clay County Sheriff 04 October 2010 –...

Clay County Sheriff 04 October 2010 – Press Release

Posted in the Celina Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Celina, TN

#1 Oct 5, 2010
http://www.claycosheriff.net/2010/04-october-...

The Celina Police Department in conjunction with the Clay County Sheriff’s Office and the Tennessee Methamphetamine Task Force completed two “Meth Lab” investigations.

Information received by the Celina Police Department resulted in a team of Clay County Law Enforcement Officers lead by Chief Terry Scott and Sheriff Brandon Boone, to conduct a traffic stop on a vehicle where a “Rolling Meth Lab” was discovered.

Upon further investigation, officers located a second “Meth Lab” at an apartment in the city. Both lab locations, with the help of the Tennessee Methamphetamine Task Force, were dismantled and secured.

As a result of this extensive investigation conducted by the Celina Chief of Police Terry Scott, Officer Danny Meador, Clay County Sheriff Brandon Boone, Chief Deputy Rick Lisi, Deputy Jimmy Morgan and Deputy Marcus Copeland, several subjects were charged with a number of felonies which included distribution, possession and production of Methamphetamine.

Rick Lisi,
Chief Deputy
Jess

Cookeville, TN

#2 Oct 9, 2010
Good Job!!!
Clay County Voter

Livingston, TN

#3 Oct 9, 2010
Seems something is finally getting done! Good job also to Sgt. Slayton who has been wrapping up several cases from what I have heard, including burglaries and other cases! Great job ! Glad to have you back from Iraq, work is getting done again.
ladyinred

Cookeville, TN

#4 Oct 10, 2010
Good job! But don't forget the "Big Boys" who are financing the operations. Street runners are a dime a dozen, but the big wigs are never revealed!
jessie copeland

Baxter, TN

#5 Oct 10, 2010
Jimmy Morgan did a fast great job in catching a locking up the bad boys and girl trying to break into one of our houses at last week. good job. Jimmy
thanks

Baxter, TN

#6 Oct 10, 2010
These officers do need applause for what they are trying to do. Mr. White--->please throw the book at these guys when they are found guilty in your court.
to funny

United States

#7 Oct 11, 2010
jessie copeland wrote:
Jimmy Morgan did a fast great job in catching a locking up the bad boys and girl trying to break into one of our houses at last week. good job. Jimmy
thanks
Hmmmm,did you put a thank you in the local newspaper?
Not just this gossip site?
Collete

Land O Lakes, FL

#8 Aug 12, 2011
Is this the Rick Lisi that used to work for Brooksville Police Dept around 20 yrs ago?
Collete

Land O Lakes, FL

#9 Aug 12, 2011
Am I right to assume that the checkmark means yes? If so.. would love to hear from you... Im on Facebook (Rose Capri) or you can email me at youritalia@yahoo.com.
west end

Cookeville, TN

#10 Aug 13, 2011
you mean alonzo rickardo lisi. thats spanish right? he goes by rick lisi. where is brooksville?
Collete

Land O Lakes, FL

#12 Aug 13, 2011
guess not then - the Rick Lisi I am speaking of i think was Italian - he was a police ofc in florida a looong time ago...

Scottsville, KY

#11 Aug 13, 2011
Lisi is a prick that keeps running the deputies off as fast as they can be hired. His attitude sucks and the double standard he exhibits toward the department is atrocious. He will get Boone beat in the next election 3-1. As it stands right now, Boone couldn't get elected dog catcher and I wholeheartedly supported him in the election. I have always respected him as have many Clay County residents. He has changed for the worse since being elected. Stick a fork in him, he is one and done.
west end

Baxter, TN

#13 Aug 14, 2011
lisi getting all his buddies hired that the other depts. fired or wouldn't hire them.if you know boone, tell him he's shoot'n his self in the foot.boone needs to check brooksville fla. baxter,algood,and monteray depts,and the drug task force.i also heard he really lives next to the putman county line in his wife's house.where does the kids go to school. it sure isn't clay county.which isn't thier fault. this about lisi.
roy

Celina, TN

#14 Aug 14, 2011
You need to either give details on what you are talking about,or shut up.If you think anyone will belive you on just the information you have given,then you are just plain stupid.When you give more information and sign your name to it I might start taking this post seriously.

Scottsville, KY

#15 Aug 15, 2011
Brandon if that is you posting as roy, you are in serious trouble with Lisi and the way you ahve run the office in general. Can't you f**king see you ahve a problem when you hire 2 deputies and they both quit in less than 2 weeks time? How about his statement that if you don't have military experiance you won't be anything as a deputy here? Now as much as I like you, voted for you, and admire the military, this is a hogheaded statement on his part. Who do you think casts those votes? You have become a total embarassment as sheriff.
roy

Celina, TN

#16 Aug 15, 2011
You know a man that is telling the truth doesn'care for people knowing who is is.Most people do not even know about this sight.Alot of the ones that do would never look at it. the ones that do read it don't take it seriously.

Scottsville, KY

#17 Aug 15, 2011
Then why are you so interested here? Is that you Brandon or is it Lisi? Regardless, the talk that is put on here is brought in from off the street. Brandon has 2 years to pull his act together as the last year 2013 will be too late. That is if he wants what every other first termer wants. And he won't be able to find a job in law enforcement in this area if he looses and the same goes for Lisi.
pea ridge III

Baxter, TN

#18 Aug 16, 2011
i think it's lisi. he thinks everyone will fall for that stupid trick, he wouldn't make a bad pimple on a good cops butt. brandon is smart enough to eventually figure lisi out. if he is italian like the woman from brooksville said, remember your history. they fought alongside nazi germany. the americans kicked thier butt to.
Citizen

Celina, TN

#19 Aug 19, 2011
I think Brandon is doing a great job as sheriff. He has busted more drug dealers and meth labs in the county than has been busted in the past decade in Clay County. Someone mad because the police are actually doing their jobs instead of sitting in parked cars running teenagers in at curfew?
Collete

Land O Lakes, FL

#20 Aug 19, 2011
wow - well all i can say is this for sure must not be the Lisi I am speaking of. The Lisi I knew was an amazing ofc and even better person.
Sorry you have a person you dont like in your dept - but all I can say is the one I knew (along with his awesome wife) were amazing people. I hope to locate them both someday - at least to say thank you for picking me up when I had fallen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flooding 3 hr kkk 3
Best Football Players in Celina History (Jun '09) 16 hr old fan 129
Classmates that are gone but not forgotten (Oct '08) Wed Checking in 354
Sharon Young Jun 30 tox 10
Any new single men or women out there? (Feb '11) Jun 30 looking 37
Tammy groce Jun 29 Worried 5
are you single Jun 27 Hello 1
More from around the web

Celina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE