teachers posted
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
need to know

Celina, TN

#1 Jul 2, 2012
Does anyone know when the teachers and classes will be posted? I would like to know what class my children are going to be in this year. Also so I can get a supply list. Last year after I got supplies they changed teachers and that teacher required different supplies.
traveling girl

Livingston, TN

#2 Jul 3, 2012
need to know wrote:
Does anyone know when the teachers and classes will be posted? I would like to know what class my children are going to be in this year. Also so I can get a supply list. Last year after I got supplies they changed teachers and that teacher required different supplies.
not sure when but if you know any board members please ask them to be present when the teachers are picked so that it may be done fairly

Gainesboro, TN

#3 Jul 11, 2012
traveling girl wrote:
<quoted text>not sure when but if you know any board members please ask them to be present when the teachers are picked so that it may be done fairly
They are not drawn out. The principal puts are children where SHE wants them. No one is there when it is done.
Knowitall

United States

#4 Jul 12, 2012
They posted them, or at least everyone in the system knows where they are going now (poor teachers have less than a month to prepare).

There are some real headscratchers, like why the school system continues to hire Kentucky teachers when there are perfectly fine teachers in this county.
helpful

Gainesboro, TN

#5 Jul 12, 2012
yes would also like to know when we will be able to find out what teacher my children have and what i need to buy them this is crazy that they have not posted it yet

Gainesboro, TN

#6 Jul 20, 2012
I just wanna know who the cute little teacher that drives the cream/white jeep is :)
bea utiful

Celina, TN

#7 Jul 20, 2012
I have to say that this town has not changed, I hated it growing up and now my son is in school hate it even more. so glad that only certain selct parents can fight for whats best of there kid. Does anyone know how to get another parent board started so we can get back to letting the parents that want whats best for there kid and no name in this hell hole to have any say at all...

Jamestown, TN

#8 Jul 20, 2012
they are posted right now at the grade school
another view

Gainesboro, TN

#9 Jul 20, 2012
bea utiful wrote:
I have to say that this town has not changed, I hated it growing up and now my son is in school hate it even more.
Why don't you move,, don't wanna give up your EBT card TNCARE pills free rent & help with utilities maybe??
Celina

Punta Gorda, FL

#10 Jul 21, 2012
Jr high at the K8 is:

Gary Tinsley
David Maxfield
Joseph White
Kaleb Crowe

They are trying to clean up the JR high so they brought in Maxfield from the High School and hired two pretty hardcore guys to teach English and Social Studies.
bea utiful

Celina, TN

#11 Jul 22, 2012
another view wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you move,, don't wanna give up your EBT card TNCARE pills free rent & help with utilities maybe??
yea boy..lol....
I dont have any of that cause dont believe in getting help if dont need it and reason I dont is cause I have a son that I cant move to other school cause mother wants him here with all his family and friends....But might try someone else lookin for the tncare pills sure there is enough round here by the taxes they take out of my check....
Funny

United States

#12 Jul 24, 2012
Celina wrote:
Jr high at the K8 is:
Gary Tinsley
David Maxfield
Joseph White
Kaleb Crowe
They are trying to clean up the JR high so they brought in Maxfield from the High School and hired two pretty hardcore guys to teach English and Social Studies.
I know White, the kids had better get ready, he takes no shit from anyone. He used to work at a jail with teenage murderers, rapists, and mental patients, he should be right at home in Celina.
parent

Wilmington, NC

#13 Jul 26, 2012
Long as he can teach!
ann

Jamestown, TN

#14 Jul 27, 2012
Gary Tinsley has spent the summer training at 29 palms,California with the Marine Corps special elite force with major emphasis on close hand to hand with crazy assed momas and grandmas,so get ready kids.He scored EXPERT in dealing with ugly parents.
I WAA

Jamestown, TN

#15 Jul 27, 2012
jerry strong will personally teach diplomacy and sharing at inservice this year
wise woman

Gainesboro, TN

#16 Jul 27, 2012
well get ready high school will have a officer at school to watch your kids
Truth

Seneca, SC

#17 Jul 28, 2012
ann wrote:
Gary Tinsley has spent the summer training at 29 palms,California with the Marine Corps special elite force with major emphasis on close hand to hand with crazy assed momas and grandmas,so get ready kids.He scored EXPERT in dealing with ugly parents.
He needs it, no offense but the kids at the JR high are a bunch of thugs with parents who think they are angels.

No wonder they hired all males to deal with them and got rid of those 3 lazy fat-asses they had in there.
Truth

Seneca, SC

#18 Jul 28, 2012
I WAA wrote:
jerry strong will personally teach diplomacy and sharing at inservice this year
More like he will stumble around not knowing what the hell he's doing.
think

Jamestown, TN

#19 Jul 28, 2012
debbie will write it out for jerry to follow,just like she does now.
amIhappy

Jamestown, TN

#20 Jul 28, 2012
Debbie knows how to <HANDLE> jerry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amish man's name,address or phone number please! 2 hr Guest 2
Poll T. Strong from moss cheating on wife, should I (Nov '08) 11 hr Please 73
Property Tax Increase 12 hr guess 7
Purple Paint Trespass Law 14 hr Miller 3
Our school system (Jun '16) Thu Guest 19
New Bar (Jan '16) Thu Miss Kitty Who 72
evil Wed Ticket Master 13

Celina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance