not at all

total rip-offs

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Major Pain

Sonora, KY

#1 Aug 11, 2008
We had intersting rn Burkesville. I would like to hear from rhe Celina members.

“THE WEAK CAN NEVER FORGIVE”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 12, 2008
I have never suspected that my bill was wrong. Years ago, I got in a financial bind, and got behind on my bill. I approached them immediately explained my situation, told them I would cut my electricity consumption as much as possible, and would catch up in about 2 months, they worked with me, did not cut off my electricity.
Lights On

Jamestown, TN

#3 Aug 12, 2008
TNBLOWFLY wrote:
I have never suspected that my bill was wrong. Years ago, I got in a financial bind, and got behind on my bill. I approached them immediately explained my situation, told them I would cut my electricity consumption as much as possible, and would catch up in about 2 months, they worked with me, did not cut off my electricity.
Same here. They have always worked with me as long as you make an effort to pay.
Major Pain

Sonora, KY

#4 Aug 12, 2008
TNBLOWFLY wrote:
If this story is true that means all of us should expect the same treatment. I would like to hear from the Celina members and hear if they recieved the treatment you spoke of.
Major Pain

Sonora, KY

#5 Aug 12, 2008
TNBLOWFLY wrote:
I wonder what kind of spot you put the local workers in. The celina members will see that post and expect the treatmrnt you described and you know as well as I do what they are going to get

Location hidden

#6 Aug 13, 2008
You people are a damn bunch of whiners, whats wrong with you. If you are chronically late with your bill, bitch the employess out everytime you are hit with a late fee, why would they work with you? If you have a record of paying your bill on time, and you need a little leeway, they will work with you.
Get in the real world people, electricity is no different than gas, food or any other commodity. Will the owner of a grocery store or gas station keep on letting you use their goods without paying what you owe them? you people need to accept responsibility for your own financial trouble and quit thinking society, or TCEMC or anybody else owes you something.
tenngirl0

Jamestown, TN

#7 Aug 13, 2008
I never recieved that kind of treatment. My bills was one day past due at 3:30 they cut it off and had to pay $100.00 extra to get it turned back on. And I always heard idf you have a child they want turn it off thats not true for me either.But some people are special.I'm not though.They are very unfriendly down there too. Never say HI or Thank you or nothing..I liked it much better when ann & donna worked there..
suggestion

Jamestown, TN

#8 Aug 13, 2008
sic your copdaddy on them
Major Pain

Sonora, KY

#9 Aug 13, 2008
tenngirl0 wrote:
I never recieved that kind of treatment. My bills was one day past due at 3:30 they cut it off and had to pay $100.00 extra to get it turned back on. And I always heard idf you have a child they want turn it off thats not true for me either.But some people are special.I'm not though.They are very unfriendly down there too. Never say HI or Thank you or nothing..I liked it much better when ann & donna worked there..
This poll was posted on the Burkesville,Tompkinsville and Scottsville forum. Blowfly defends Tri_County an more that one of them. He or she or it must work there. The members are the stock holders and it is Tti-Countys fuction to serve its members. Somewhere along the line it got to be the other way around. I would think it would be about the time the members started to allow the Director to be voted in with less than two percent of the vote. If you want payback do your research and find out when his tern expires and boot his ass out.
Major Pain

Sonora, KY

#10 Aug 13, 2008
tenngirl0 wrote:
Some people are apecial and some people outright LIE to protect those that they should not protect

Location hidden

#11 Aug 13, 2008
posts from pain (intheass) are on several forums as well, does he live several places?
i don't work there, but I bet pain was turned down for a job, hopefully they will turn down tenncaregirl10 also, when she grows up and gets her GED.
tenngirl0

Jamestown, TN

#12 Aug 13, 2008
Major Pain wrote:
<quoted text>Some people are apecial and some people outright LIE to protect those that they should not protect
What are you talking about???
Major Pain

Sonora, KY

#13 Aug 13, 2008
tenngirl0 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about???
Blowflys post about Tri-County giving him two months to pay his bill (Yea Right)

Location hidden

#14 Aug 14, 2008
Major Pain wrote:
<quoted text>Blowflys post about Tri-County giving him two months to pay his bill (Yea Right)
I know who you are now, you are the moron who they fired for stealing a roll of copper wire, what a dumbass.
Major Pain

Sonora, KY

#15 Aug 14, 2008
TNBLOWFLY wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who you are now, you are the moron who they fired for stealing a roll of copper wire, what a dumbass.
I have been a lineman and then a construction supervisor and contractor but not for or even anywhere around Tri-County. As far as your insult goes I will overlook it as the utterings of lesser men

Location hidden

#16 Aug 15, 2008
Ah, so they wouldn't hire you, it is obvious to anyone who has any sense there is an underlying grudge you carry against TCEMC, thanks for admitting it, it makes you look kinda small, so if you have never worked anywhere even near TCEMC, how do you know so much thats wrong with them? FYI, I am more of a man than you will ever be.
Major Pain

Sonora, KY

#17 Aug 15, 2008
TNBLOWFLY wrote:
Ah, so they wouldn't hire you, it is obvious to anyone who has any sense there is an underlying grudge you carry against TCEMC, thanks for admitting it, it makes you look kinda small, so if you have never worked anywhere even near TCEMC, how do you know so much thats wrong with them? FYI, I am more of a man than you will ever be.
Wrong again Blow, I was never that kind of contractor. I worked for the telephone companys and hospitals. I worked for a collage or two but never even applied to Tri-County because I don't do electrical work. And you are right about one thing I do know a lot about them because I have been doing research on them for years. My motive is simple and I don' deney it. I plan to upseat the directors and top dogs when the time comes.

Location hidden

#18 Aug 15, 2008
I hope your "collage" work turned out pretty.
So where do you research to find out what a ripoff they are, oh wait, you do polls on Topix.com , there you go, a most credible source of unbiased information, very scientifically based as well.
When will the coup d'etat take place, never mind, I am sure that is a secet.
Major Pain

Sonora, KY

#19 Aug 15, 2008
TNBLOWFLY wrote:
I hope your "collage" work turned out pretty.
So where do you research to find out what a ripoff they are, oh wait, you do polls on Topix.com , there you go, a most credible source of unbiased information, very scientifically based as well.
When will the coup d'etat take place, never mind, I am sure that is a secet.
I am not on a quest to distroy our electric ompany, I am putting their policy back in their face. If you can do something to cause hardship or cost their members money ( DO IT ). It was their doing to arrange it where less than two persent of the members voted in the directors and I plan to take that to Lafayette and stick it where the sun don't shine. I'm sure they know who I am in Lafayette and I know they will see this post. My mesage to you is if you want me to stop,lets see some major policy changes because the way you treat your members now sucks.

Location hidden

#20 Aug 15, 2008
if you are so sure they know who you are, and if you have such a just vendetta, why not grow some balls and use your real name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Head 5 hr keshia 5
Golden retriever missing 17 hr Resident 16
Wiccan/Pagan Fri Curious 1
Caley Strong Fri bohica 6
Overton County Couple Charged In TBI Murder Inv... Dec 18 _Barb_ 3
mono at k-8 Dec 18 Hmm 2
the dark headed chik at berthas Dec 17 Meici 2
Celina Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Celina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Celina News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Celina

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night