Itisme

Cookeville, TN

#1 Oct 4, 2012
What about the kids that broke into the K-8 ? I guess it has been kept quiet dut to who they were !!!
friend

Gainesboro, TN

#2 Oct 4, 2012
Itisme wrote:
What about the kids that broke into the K-8 ? I guess it has been kept quiet dut to who they were !!!
Who was it!!!
factoids

Gainesboro, TN

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Branden Stewart
Marshall Short
Justin(?)Carmack
Guest

Cookeville, TN

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Mitchell Short, not Marshall.
factoids

Gainesboro, TN

#5 Oct 4, 2012
my bad?..and it was Jacob not Justin...old timers setting in.
explain

Gainesboro, TN

#6 Oct 4, 2012
Someone please explain in detail? The school is wrong & inexcusable if an incident occurred and parents were not notified!
factoids

Gainesboro, TN

#7 Oct 5, 2012
break in, vandalism, happened during a week end...basically made a big mess and stole a laptop from a teacher. It was found behind a popular resturant in Celina. Not heard the punishment yet.....EXCUSE FOR DOING IT, BOREDOM!!
FATHER OF 5

Livingston, TN

#8 Oct 5, 2012
factoids wrote:
break in, vandalism, happened during a week end...basically made a big mess and stole a laptop from a teacher. It was found behind a popular resturant in Celina. Not heard the punishment yet.....EXCUSE FOR DOING IT, BOREDOM!!
Well if thats there excuse,,they should be made to do community work every day for a couple of months then maybe they wouldnt be bored,,And if there parents dont agree put them out there doing work
truth

Arcadia, FL

#9 Oct 5, 2012
FATHER OF 5 wrote:
<quoted text>Well if thats there excuse,,they should be made to do community work every day for a couple of months then maybe they wouldnt be bored,,And if there parents dont agree put them out there doing work
They should have to have community service after school every day until the year is over. Help the janitors clean that school. Bunch of low life punks.
what they need

Gainesboro, TN

#10 Oct 5, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>They should have to have community service after school every day until the year is over. Help the janitors clean that school. Bunch of low life punks.
They should be taken to the town square and have a bullwhip taken to their sorry naked asses until they bleed!
they are

Gainesboro, TN

#11 Oct 5, 2012
just kids...14 and 15 year olds.
what they need

Gainesboro, TN

#12 Oct 5, 2012
they are wrote:
just kids...14 and 15 year olds.
Yeah, the state prisons are chock full of convicted felons who were just kids a few years ago. I know all kids can screw up and get in trouble, but I bet this wasn't these kids first rodeo, just first time caught. Too many mommies @ daddies wanna make excuses for their kids, when in reality it is the parents fault for not teaching their kids morals values and disciplined their kid when needed. Better they be taught a lesson now, cause in a few years the " they are just kids" excuse won't mean shit.
madia

Glasgow, KY

#14 Oct 8, 2012
they are wrote:
just kids...14 and 15 year olds.
" just kids grow up being in dam jail!"
man

Jamestown, TN

#16 Nov 17, 2012
Actually they got proabtion well gunna have and there in alternative school not allowed on any school campus and they havnt got in alot of trouble this is the biggest thing they have gotten into so why dont yall Stfu?
nevermind

United States

#17 Nov 18, 2012
The teachers who rooms they wrecked.

Punks should have to clean that school after school until the school year is over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2018 Must be Sheriff Election Time 6 hr Voter 14
Swingers Thu i know 3
Ol jt (May '17) Tue No doubt 5
School programs Tue Visitors 16
Bates Tue Witness 13
Any one know Nov 20 Need to kno 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Nov 19 texas pete 31

Celina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Celina Mortgages