douglas scott
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Byrdstown, TN

#21 Jan 18, 2009
helen wrote:
I heard he has a son that he doesnt even try to see, thats a shame for a man to have a child and dont even care enough to see or even try to support him,,thats life in the times we live in today tho..i agree with you guest
Yeah, I remember when his son was born, he was into him til he figured out babies cost money..I have known this guy a long time and he has never kept a job longer than 6 to 8 months. He use to bum off of me all the time...food, rides, and etc. I have always been the kind of person that would give you the shirt off my back in 0 degree weather just to keep you warm, but this guy will take your shirt, food from your table money, and a bed to sleep in if you let him. The mother of the son of his has really pulled it together to raise those kids, my hat goes off to her, but as far as doug, I'll keep my hat on, cause he would probably con me outta that too..I normally don't talk about people like this, but you seem to be a nice person, and I would hate to see you takin advantage of by him....l8r
helen

Livingston, TN

#22 Jan 19, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I remember when his son was born, he was into him til he figured out babies cost money..I have known this guy a long time and he has never kept a job longer than 6 to 8 months. He use to bum off of me all the time...food, rides, and etc. I have always been the kind of person that would give you the shirt off my back in 0 degree weather just to keep you warm, but this guy will take your shirt, food from your table money, and a bed to sleep in if you let him. The mother of the son of his has really pulled it together to raise those kids, my hat goes off to her, but as far as doug, I'll keep my hat on, cause he would probably con me outta that too..I normally don't talk about people like this, but you seem to be a nice person, and I would hate to see you takin advantage of by him....l8r
I totally agree with you. His mother is a great person and has got her life on the right track, she has a wonderful man who supports her and her kids, she was with scott and she left him for the simple reason is all he done was play video games and paid no attention to her or the kids, not to mention he wouldnt hold down a job,,
inni mini

Franklin, TN

#23 Feb 17, 2009
Doesn't he have a daughter too?
u know

Livingston, TN

#24 Sep 9, 2010
first u can kiss
my a-- i am not gay and anyone that thinks i am come tell me to my face and see what happens u

Cookeville, TN

#25 Sep 28, 2010
No he does not have a daughter. He only has a son that he does nothing with. His girlfriend has her daughters kids and they call them theirs.

Gainesboro, TN

#26 Dec 4, 2010
Well, he admits he is not gay...so I guess all of us are only 99.99% right about what kind of person he is. Though he did ask us to kiss his "a--"...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doug strong celina school 18 hr tom 49
Beware 19 hr Wonder 15
Donna Hunter (Feb '15) Fri stardancer8 9
Dairy queen Fri Gainesboro girl 3
What guy has the largest package in Clay County? (Jul '16) Thu Smh 30
Just wondering Thu Guest 3
Ol jt May 25 Zon 1

Celina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance