jesse richardson snitches

jesse richardson snitches

Posted in the Celina Forum

hunterJDR

Cookeville, TN

#1 Dec 15, 2011
snitches 4 the law on ppl. snitch watch evry1. be on look out 4 the biggest snitch n celina.
For real

Jamestown, TN

#2 Dec 15, 2011
there are others too! One was in the front page of the Citizen Statesman on the Jan 11 2011 for making math and child endangerment. Guess what he was arrested and charged but everything just went away. The other guy is in court all the time over these charges. This snitch is back to doing the same old thing and the law just looks the other way. He will hurt someone someday the way he drives up and down the roads. I guess he is providing good info on everyone else. If you have any dealings with this guy better stop and get rid of any thing that he can snitch on you for cause he will.
Clay Co Citizen

Gainesboro, TN

#3 Dec 15, 2011
If you have something to hid, then you are the real problem. Anyone complaining about lawful acions should be checked out...
Wow

Columbia, SC

#4 Dec 18, 2011
If you know of someone breaking the law and you dont call the law, then guess what, your breaking the law. Its really pretty simple.
Guess What

Jamestown, TN

#5 Dec 20, 2011
The snitches that rat everyone out are still doing the same thing or worse but the law turns their head at what their little BitC*es are doing!
aaammmm

Gainesboro, TN

#6 Dec 20, 2011
Guess What wrote:
The snitches that rat everyone out are still doing the same thing or worse but the law turns their head at what their little BitC*es are doing!
that's the way it's been for yrs. The police will always find dishonor amoung theives(druggies in this case)what I'd like to know is, who r all the snitches in this town ratten on,each other????Snitches snithcing on each other,,LOL..
dumb

Columbia, SC

#7 Dec 22, 2011
Ok, it dosent take a idiot to figure it out. Its been said before,, anyone that sells drugs will be caught, because a drug addict will always tell if there caught, because, they cant go to jail and be without there drugs, everyone knows that.
knowing the truth

Westmoreland, TN

#8 Aug 13, 2012
i dnt know if he is snitching but i do know he is very abusive to his girlfriends and gets them on drugs then hollers i lov you when they leave his sorry ass. he is not in jail right now and i know for a fact he has a vop on him and clay co. police do know where he lives. he is currently beating his 18 yr old girlfriend but she is to scared to admit it. and he broke rhonda's nose and she denies it but im a person who has been abused b4 so i know. because the way it was broke and in two places. i also know who was all there and knows the truth andthey are scared to tell the truth. Rhonda finally got away from him.. he is still doing the same thing and for someone who isnt in jail on vop warrant has to be doing something.he still sends messeges to rhonda telling her he loves her and she is the love of his life but yet he is telling taylor the very same thing.. Rhonda doesnt want anything from him except her furniture and the rest of the things that belong to her and he wont give them to her.. tht is very sorry if you ask me.
concered

Westmoreland, TN

#9 Sep 24, 2012
i hope and pray taylor mobley gets away from jesse.. he isw beating her and i know it
truthful

Roseville, MI

#10 Dec 19, 2012
jesse married taylor and he is in jail doing his time so it will be behind him rhonda is a lying bitch and a user
maybe rhonda should pay what she owes
Puzzled

Celina, TN

#11 Dec 20, 2012
The term "snitch" is somewhat misleading.

Law abiding citizens in the community - people who abhor and disdain illegal drugs and drug activity - view these people as friends of the community.
The Truth

Livingston, TN

#12 Dec 20, 2012
Jesse is no "Law biding citizen" I seen him shooting dope, Selling drug's and carrying on like the thug that he is. If he "Snitched" He is only doing it for obvious reason's. To maybe lighting his sentence so he can get back on the streets to resume his "Thug" way's.
wondering

United States

#15 Nov 27, 2013
well rhonda never used him for nothing. she is the one who rented that place they lived at and she left there and let hiom keep it.. and yeah shes a bitch a crazy bitch. she has that tattooed on her arm and as far as i know jesse still loves rhonda at least that is what he tells her.....
matty

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Dec 12, 2013
He hadn't got that stuff anymore that Ronda and him had because when he went to jail all his shit got thrown out, give away, or loaded up when Taylor left the trailer and left his ass. She and him are going through court right now over her busting up his vechicle and taking his junk. I personally think he's a shitty person and better never talk about my family again or he will have a weapon pulled on him like he says a friend of mine pulled on him when they didn't. He's a lire, a sorry person, a drug head needle junky, and hopes he gets what's comming to him in this life or the next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whose got the biggest package on swan ridge road ? 7 hr Cross roads 3
Dont Understand 15 hr lmao 4
Blond at Subway 22 hr I think 2
no teeth Thu bobby c 1
Landfill 25 More AC. Chicken House's in Oak Gro... Thu ben 5
Love Is Crazy Aug 24 Mosey 1
What guy has the largest package in Clay County? Aug 24 Hobo 12

Celina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance