of 3
Next Last

Jamestown, TN

#1 May 30, 2012
I heard they caught her stealing from the k-8 a few weeks ago
Thief

Celina, TN

#2 May 31, 2012
All I can say is lock your doors and do not let anyone in the use the restroom that you do not know.
mee

Gainesboro, TN

#3 May 31, 2012
I think shes been in jail the last week or so,,
needs

Gainesboro, TN

#4 May 31, 2012
HEr & the whole criminal clan need life +6o/yr sentences to start with. Time added for bad behavior.

Livingston, TN

#5 Jun 1, 2012
why do you think the whole family of thiefs moved to Celina? never knew a weiss that wasn't a thief.
AJ Weiss

United States

#6 Jun 15, 2012
I love it how a bunch of low life cowards hidin behind their computers have nothin better to do with their time than bad mouth my family
she is nauseating

Gainesboro, TN

#7 Jun 15, 2012
I was in Dollar general a few days ago, she came in, and as usual she was loudmouthed, and cussing about something in the store. I could tell by the looks on the employees faces that they hate her guts. She needs the crap beat out of her.
she is nauseating

Gainesboro, TN

#8 Jun 15, 2012
But even if you beat the hell out of her she won't feel anything, she stays so dang stoned on pain & nerve pills that she can't talk coherently and slobbers like the rabid bitch dog she is!!

Since: May 12

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jun 16, 2012
AJ Weiss wrote:
I love it how a bunch of low life cowards hidin behind their computers have nothin better to do with their time than bad mouth my family
The truth is humbling isn't it. It is always a hard pill to swallow when the whole town knows what type of family you have.
AJ Weiss

United States

#11 Jun 16, 2012
Calaveras de azucar wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is humbling isn't it. It is always a hard pill to swallow when the whole town knows what type of family you have.
its not the whole town your just another dum ass in celina that thinks theyre better than everybody else an have the right to judge ya my mom has made mistakes but shes payin for it an really its none of ur business so how about u try runnin your life before u try to run ours
Thief

Celina, TN

#12 Jun 16, 2012
AJ, I disagree with you. Your mother has stolen from kind innocent people that were trying to help her. She should be ashamed of herself. I work hard for everyting that I have. If I do not have the money for something, I just do without. She might be in jail but she will never replace all the the items that she stole from innocent victims. I hope you learn from her mistakes and go to work and make your way in the world. I hope you do not live by the poor example that she given you!!!!

Since: May 12

Cookeville, TN

#13 Jun 16, 2012
AJ Weiss wrote:
<quoted text>its not the whole town your just another dum ass in celina that thinks theyre better than everybody else an have the right to judge ya my mom has made mistakes but shes payin for it an really its none of ur business so how about u try runnin your life before u try to run ours
I am highly educated and now my place in life. As for judging your mom..that is for the Lord. I just call it like I see it...TRASH!
sorry

Gainesboro, TN

#14 Jun 16, 2012
AJ Weiss wrote:
<quoted text>its not the whole town your just another dum ass in celina that thinks theyre better than everybody else an have the right to judge ya my mom has made mistakes but shes payin for it an really its none of ur business so how about u try runnin your life before u try to run ours
I know you love your mother, but fact is fact. She, and most of your family are scum that cheat steal lie and unless they change drastically will spend eternity in hell when they die an early death.
just sayin

Morgantown, KY

#15 Jun 17, 2012
everyone makes mistakes, no one should talk about anyones mother. everyone has a life that no one knows about, no matter what she or any other mom does he still loves her ,just like you love your mom, let it rest a while. god will take care of all things, its not for us to talk about, as far as doing bad things, NO sin is big or small, a sin is a sin, we do it everyday..so why talk about someone eles when you have your own to worry about.
Best thing

United States

#16 Jul 4, 2012
the weiss family did was move out of cumberland co.ky.
Why

Gainesboro, TN

#17 Aug 5, 2012
Calaveras de azucar wrote:
<quoted text>
I am highly educated and now my place in life. As for judging your mom..that is for the Lord. I just call it like I see it...TRASH!
Okayy , First off , your gonna spend you life in hell because you judge people , second off you have no right what so ever to judge people , Aj is 18 fricking years old back the f**k off him ,Why won't you put your real name are you chicken?
celina101

Livingston, TN

#18 Aug 23, 2012
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you love your mother, but fact is fact. She, and most of your family are scum that cheat steal lie and unless they change drastically will spend eternity in hell when they die an early death.
Right on could not said it better myself!!!
celina101

Livingston, TN

#19 Aug 23, 2012
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on could not have said it better myself
flat boobs

Gainesboro, TN

#20 Jan 28, 2013
DORK
Get A Life

Burkesville, KY

#21 Jan 29, 2013
I just wanted too comment about this , Marty has had it rough all of her life ! as a child an as a adult , an I just so all of you that love too gossip, well, if you had to walk in her shoes a littlw while , maybe, just maybe you could understand tht know matter what she does or how sorry she maybe, she is a great mom an really does love her kids!!!!! so, for the sake of all her kids please don't keep bringing it up they all have been hurt enough without someone just downgradein her ..... those kids cant change things an all marty can do is start fresh, an change her life style... an Iam well satisfied that she never meant too hurt anyone exspeacially her kids an family!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What a wife. Even more, what a momma. 4 hr Trash 7
Clinton or Trump Thu Voter 8
Raven Rhoten Jul 27 Yepoers 5
Dale Hollow Marina Jul 26 Geez 53
City in Finanical Crisis Jul 25 Table time 9
County Mayor Jul 24 Just Wondering 7
Nurse Good-body Jul 24 Shamless 4

Celina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance