hermitage springs church

hermitage springs church

Posted in the Celina Forum

russ

Livingston, TN

#1 Apr 15, 2011
H. S.C. opened the door to some that other churches have not.They do not look at your past.In other words they will not look at you and say checked. Lets all go to church.
Vet

Westmoreland, TN

#2 Apr 16, 2011
russ wrote:
H. S.C. opened the door to some that other churches have not.They do not look at your past.In other words they will not look at you and say checked. Lets all go to church.
Mark 2:17 (New International Version,©2011)

17 On hearing this, Jesus said to them,“It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”
churchgoing

Livingston, TN

#3 Apr 16, 2011
I think that is wonderful that churches are openin their doors to all types of people.Hopefully more people will start going. I pray that your church flurishes and GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!! No one should use an excuse as to why they cant go to church as I was raised that you are suppose to, once again I thing HS Church is a great place
you think about it

Livingston, TN

#4 Apr 16, 2011
what kind of church is it,(denomination) and where is it located?
russ

Livingston, TN

#5 Apr 21, 2011
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Mark 2:17 (New International Version,©2011)
17 On hearing this, Jesus said to them,“It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”
Thats what i was saying, a good place.
russ

Livingston, TN

#6 Apr 21, 2011
churchgoing wrote:
I think that is wonderful that churches are openin their doors to all types of people.Hopefully more people will start going. I pray that your church flurishes and GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!! No one should use an excuse as to why they cant go to church as I was raised that you are suppose to, once again I thing HS Church is a great place
yes some takes thing the wrong way it is good.
you think about it

Livingston, TN

#7 Apr 21, 2011
russ wrote:
<quoted text>yes some takes thing the wrong way it is good.
where is this church locaited and what denomynation is it? i would like to visit some time. also do you know what time they have church meetings?
ges

Livingston, TN

#8 Apr 22, 2011
you think about it wrote:
<quoted text>where is this church locaited and what denomynation is it? i would like to visit some time. also do you know what time they have church meetings?
you are a member
Wonderful Place

Lafayette, TN

#9 May 31, 2011
It's Church of christ. And located on the other side of the park & creek. There's probably an easier way of explaining the location but thats just the way i tell people. Sorry in advance if it confuses you in any way. God Bless!!
really

Scottsville, KY

#10 Jun 2, 2011
Maybe all the members need to read this post. One person was asked "What are you doing here?"

Livingston, TN

#11 Jun 2, 2011
jackson county news
huh

Scottsville, KY

#12 Jun 2, 2011
What about the jackson county news?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doug strong celina school 18 hr tom 49
Beware 19 hr Wonder 15
Donna Hunter (Feb '15) Fri stardancer8 9
Dairy queen Fri Gainesboro girl 3
What guy has the largest package in Clay County? (Jul '16) Thu Smh 30
Just wondering Thu Guest 3
Ol jt May 25 Zon 1

Celina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance