brandon boone
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
true grit

Livingston, TN

#1 Sep 10, 2011
you get a grant from homeland security to portect the dam and willow grove to provide and all the campgrounds yet no deputy provdies that secuerty. you put them on the road answering calls. where is the approximamately $50.000.00 a year going too.no one is assign to it. the FBI.TBI,and home land security should investigate. you hear this Dale.This is a us federal offence.the army corps of engegners knows this too. everyone that pays taxws is getting ripped off. brandon it is to late to deney it once the evastigation begins every deputy that sighn the month report will face the same charges as you. you are as crooked as any hunter.
wondering

Gainesboro, TN

#2 Sep 10, 2011
i have saw them at lillydale and at dale hollow campground, I dont know what your talking about. Does the sheriff dpt have any juridiction in the areas down there? i had a problem with someone being loud and yelling at me and my son and when i went to the campground they told me i would have to talk to a ranger that it was up to the corp. so would it had done any good for me to call the local law, do they have autority or is it just the corp. thats something to look into.
he he

Dandridge, TN

#3 Sep 10, 2011
true grit wrote:
you get a grant from homeland security to portect the dam and willow grove to provide and all the campgrounds yet no deputy provdies that secuerty. you put them on the road answering calls. where is the approximamately $50.000.00 a year going too.no one is assign to it. the FBI.TBI,and home land security should investigate. you hear this Dale.This is a us federal offence.the army corps of engegners knows this too. everyone that pays taxws is getting ripped off. brandon it is to late to deney it once the evastigation begins every deputy that sighn the month report will face the same charges as you. you are as crooked as any hunter.
(evastigation) hehehe you might want to check the dictionary on that one bro.
guest

Gainesboro, TN

#4 Sep 11, 2011
There will never be a deputy assigned to the willow grove area as long as boone is sheriff ,which thankfully will only be a little less than 3 years now. anyone that runs against boone will win next time. as far as the FBI and TBI investagating that will not happen either. But they should investigate because boone has broke atleast 1 FEDERAL law. it will be up to the voters to change things. 1 reason they dont keep a deputy in these areas is because they cant keep employees, Here is something to think about voters, How is it that the Sheriff Dept lost 9 employees and has had atleast 1 lawsuit against them in boones 1st year? isaid 1 but i'm thinking there is 2 lawsuits
Rhoton FOR SHERIFF

Gainesboro, TN

#5 Sep 11, 2011
People, People...Lets take a long hard look at what we have done....When something works dont fix it...I know everyone cant help themselves but we must learn from our mistakes and put Jerry back where he belongs.....All in favor say I.......I........
Fire Fighter

Livingston, TN

#6 Sep 11, 2011
Rhoton is washed up. He didn't get elected in the last 2 races and has been in office the longest of any sheriff. I think the age of voters and his performance shows that he will not be sheriff again in Clay county. Sorry, but I wouldn't vote for him again!
guest

Gainesboro, TN

#7 Sep 11, 2011
guest wrote:
There will never be a deputy assigned to the willow grove area as long as boone is sheriff ,which thankfully will only be a little less than 3 years now. anyone that runs against boone will win next time. as far as the FBI and TBI investagating that will not happen either. But they should investigate because boone has broke atleast 1 FEDERAL law. it will be up to the voters to change things. 1 reason they dont keep a deputy in these areas is because they cant keep employees, Here is something to think about voters, How is it that the Sheriff Dept lost 9 employees and has had atleast 1 lawsuit against them in boones 1st year? isaid 1 but i'm thinking there is 2 lawsuits
i'm sure that if there is a lawsuit against the sheriff dept. they want to keep it as quite as possible. however i do agree that boone needs to be voted out.
david

Celina, TN

#8 Sep 11, 2011
You all are to funny,Boone will be elected again.Just who filed a lawsuit?If you know about it then you must know who it is.Tell us who the nine people are.
Actually

Gainesboro, TN

#9 Sep 11, 2011
I live in Willow Grove and yes they do patrol down here. Every day I see them, so try again!!!
I can read can you spell

Cookeville, TN

#10 Sep 12, 2011
true grit wrote:
you get a grant from homeland security to portect the dam and willow grove to provide and all the campgrounds yet no deputy provdies that secuerty. you put them on the road answering calls. where is the approximamately $50.000.00 a year going too.no one is assign to it. the FBI.TBI,and home land security should investigate. you hear this Dale.This is a us federal offence.the army corps of engegners knows this too. everyone that pays taxws is getting ripped off. brandon it is to late to deney it once the evastigation begins every deputy that sighn the month report will face the same charges as you. you are as crooked as any hunter.
I'd be embarrassed to have written such 'drivel". You misspelled at least 11 words. QUIT EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!!
badattitude

Cookeville, TN

#11 Sep 13, 2011
I live in Willow Grove, too, and there's a deputy that goes by my house every day and whoever it was that said this area isn't patroled is lying through their teeth.
Guest

Livingston, TN

#12 Sep 13, 2011
badattitude wrote:
I live in Willow Grove, too, and there's a deputy that goes by my house every day and whoever it was that said this area isn't patroled is lying through their teeth.
The only reason a deputy goes down there is because they live down there.
LMAO

Ashburn, VA

#13 Sep 13, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason a deputy goes down there is because they live down there.
Probably true...LOL
guest

Gainesboro, TN

#14 Sep 15, 2011
badattitude wrote:
I live in Willow Grove, too, and there's a deputy that goes by my house every day and whoever it was that said this area isn't patroled is lying through their teeth.
there is 1 that lives there. thats why u see him everyday
SNAKE EYES

Morgantown, KY

#15 Sep 15, 2011
what happened to james keith dont he have the sheriffs dept in a lawsuit and yes two of your deputies live on that end nick rabb and randall slayton. rick has pushed alot of people and acts like he is better. you need a chief that knows how to act and to talked to clay countians like they need to be talked to. brandon you was a real good man before this man came along and he has totally messed your department up. But who could beat him in the next election
POSSUMM SARDINES

Morgantown, KY

#16 Sep 15, 2011
SHERIFF I KNOW YOU HAVE LET A GOOD OFFICER SLIP THROUGH YOUR HANDS,ONE OF THE MOST HONEST MEN I KNOW AND WELL RESPECTED IN CLAY COUNTY. HE HAS BEEN GONE NOW FOR A YEAR AND YOU CAN ALREADY TELL HE HAS BEEN GONE. LOOK AROUND EVERYONE IS RUNNING AROUND AGAIN LIKE THEY AINT NO LAW
Resident

Livingston, TN

#17 Sep 16, 2011
I live in Willow Grove. And yes, there are 2 deputies that live in this area. But, there are other deputies that come over and patrol almost every day, and especially on weekends when there is more traffic in this area. Brandon is doing a great job, and as for the turnover and lawsuits, to me, it says that he IS doing his job by not putting up with people when they mess up.:)
guest

Gainesboro, TN

#18 Sep 16, 2011
Resident wrote:
I live in Willow Grove. And yes, there are 2 deputies that live in this area. But, there are other deputies that come over and patrol almost every day, and especially on weekends when there is more traffic in this area. Brandon is doing a great job, and as for the turnover and lawsuits, to me, it says that he IS doing his job by not putting up with people when they mess up.:)
they way i read the lawsuit and yes i did get to read it, sounds to me like the sheriff messed up not the employee
you dont own me

United States

#19 Sep 16, 2011
Most of the employees left the department on their own free will so this was not a case of Brandon "not putting up" with them. It was the other way around. All the employees were tired of putting up with Brandon (and Rick).
jack rabbit

Gainesboro, TN

#20 Sep 16, 2011
Ya'll bitched about Story and now ya'll won't leave Brandon alone why don't ya'll pull that cobb outta yer asses and shut the hell up! Brandon is doing a fine job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Love Is Crazy 15 hr Mosey 1
What guy has the largest package in Clay County? 17 hr Hobo 12
Joe Carmack (Jul '13) 22 hr My uncle 11
Clinton or Trump Tue Just Sayin 27
High school football coach Aug 22 Guest 22
Jennifer Webb Aug 21 Curious 31
where did the Samantha C post go Aug 21 youWantIt 4

Celina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Celina Mortgages