1st Grade ~ 1968-69
Ronnie Dale

Cookeville, TN

#1 Nov 18, 2008
It is actually a second grade picture. This is Mrs Anna Bell Dentons class. Several people in the picture I can identify.they include JC Kilmon,Mary Parsons,Kim Poindexter,Cathy Long,Randy Davis,Freddie Dennis,Jackie Garret,Travis Swan,Jeff Keisling,Jimmy Buford,Shirley Ashlock,Diane Bartlett and I am the second from the left on the bottom row. There are several other people that I could probably identify if I could see the picture better.

“walk a mile in my shoes~”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#2 Nov 18, 2008
Ronnie Dale wrote:
It is actually a second grade picture. This is Mrs Anna Bell Dentons class. Several people in the picture I can identify.they include JC Kilmon,Mary Parsons,Kim Poindexter,Cathy Long,Randy Davis,Freddie Dennis,Jackie Garret,Travis Swan,Jeff Keisling,Jimmy Buford,Shirley Ashlock,Diane Bartlett and I am the second from the left on the bottom row. There are several other people that I could probably identify if I could see the picture better.
Thanks Ronnie!

JC is my boyfriend, he moved to Jackson County in 1972 and graduated from JCHS. He moved back to Clay County after high school. He couldn't remember who everyone was in the picture and he wasn't sure about the year. I love this picture! Tell Beth I said hello...and let Zack know that Wesley and his new baby (Wyley Greyson) will be here the week before Christmas...I am so excited to see him! Happy Thanksgiving!

If anyone else has information, please post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire Coach Bates 32 min Old School 2
County Commission and School Board 5 hr PissedOffParent 37
Tom Weir best qualified for County Mayor (May '10) 9 hr nobody special 73
1 stop open pit BBQ 13 hr chris 25
shaunna turner scott Thu Gredgui53268 3
Betty G Thu Tootrue 10
V & F Transformer Factory Hiring (Jan '12) Sep 21 Curious 19

Celina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance