wreck on Pea Ridge
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
thumper

Cookeville, TN

#1 Mar 6, 2011
Eric Webb, who else, how bad are they hurt?
What happened, one car wreck or what?
MaDDoG

Rickman, TN

#2 Mar 6, 2011
lets get the comments flowing...we need to know
lol

Livingston, TN

#3 Mar 6, 2011
Ask the three man rescue team lol they will know
MaDDoG

Rickman, TN

#4 Mar 6, 2011
LOL
from clay county

Crossville, TN

#5 Mar 6, 2011
two car wreck. Penny Moore her dad Turner Raines, her son Christian, and her boyfriend Rocky. Broke Rocky's leg in 4 places. the rest in that car is okay. Not sure how Eric is they didn't know if he would make it.
Go Figure

Jamestown, TN

#6 Mar 6, 2011
If the court system would put away these people after the law catches them this would not happen.
But they get out back to hurt people again and again!
Wondering

Livingston, TN

#7 Mar 7, 2011
Was this the wreck that happened sunday morning march the 6th.
Friend

Cookeville, TN

#8 Mar 7, 2011
Yes, it happened yesterday on March 6th. Eric is in bad shape at Vanderbilt & needs our prayers. I heard he is in the trauma unit. Dorothy & his family need our support.
Manchester, TN

#9 Mar 9, 2011
For those that don't care. Just think it could have been you instead of him. And may God bless yall's soul. Now for the ones that DO Care! I'm so sorry this happened to your brother your son your uncle and your best friend. He IS my friend more like a brother to me. God please let him make it out of these with only scars to tell what he went thru on March 6, 2011. And let this be an eye opener to those who think they can drive Under The Influence!!!!!!!! One last thing KARMA will get the ones in doubt so watch ur tongue and back.
sad

Denver, NC

#10 Mar 9, 2011
[OQUOTE who="Karma"]For those that don't care. Just think it could have been you instead of him. And may God bless yall's soul. Now for the ones that DO Care! I'm so sorry this happened to your brother your son your uncle and your best friend. He IS my friend more like a brother to me. God please let him make it out of these with only scars to tell what he went thru on March 6, 2011. And let this be an eye opener to those who think they can drive Under The Influence!!!!!!!! One last thing KARMA will get the ones in doubt so watch ur tongue and back.
. its very sad that ppl hold grudges an talk bad on someone who needs prayer at this time. Everyone makes mistakes an I agree wit u eric needs our prayers. I rlly hope he makes it. That's wats wrng with this town everyone wish bad on ppl who only need support an prayer. Instead of worryin bout how fckd up he was we shld come 2gether an pray 4 this man. G
Manchester, TN

#11 Mar 9, 2011
He may have did this and done that. He didn't let that stop him from bein himself. If I could have anyone watchin my back it would be him. 2 broken legs 6 broken ribs forehead cut open I say he is in gods hands and he will make it thru this for his moms sake. I can feel it god is gonna heal to let others see there is a god and angels watchin over us every second
earl

Burkesville, KY

#12 Mar 9, 2011
Does anybody worry about the people just driving down the road that he hit. It could have been alot worse. He hasnt been safe on the road for 10 years or so. How many wrecks,how many DUIs. He is not safe in a golf cart or 4-wheeler. What if he had killed a family like what happened in Clinton Co. a few monthes ago. Yes lets pray for his recovery but dont forget what could have happened. The court system and the law are to blame as much as anybody. Why would anyone let him drive a car on the road anyway????
Question

Celina, TN

#13 Mar 9, 2011
Are you sure he was under the influence? Maybe he blew a tire, maybe a part in the steering broke, maybe he was on the phone,texting,changing the radio,reading his mail or just looking down at something in the seat.How many of you are guilty of these unsafe driving habits? No matter what happened to cause the ACCIDENT, or what couls have happened, lets look at the facts. The people in other car are going to be ok they didnt die but they still need our prayers, Eric may make it and may never have any quality of life again, he may be fine.He and his family needs our prayers. So lets pray for all the people this affected and when everyone is recovered then you can talk about what if and whos at fault, because none of that can change what did happen. I am praying for everyone that was affected. Thank
Big Johnson

Jamestown, TN

#14 Mar 9, 2011
I hope Eric is gettng well as much as anyone and the people in the other car too. But lets get real I would bet good money he was high as usual. We all know how bad he is sometimes. And the damn court won't do anything about this. sad part is he is one of many in this county just like this. How many are going to have to die or be crippled because of nothing being done.
critter

Livingston, TN

#15 Mar 9, 2011
has any one heard any thing today about how he is not about what he has done or any thing like that but how he is doing ?????????
old mule

Livingston, TN

#16 Mar 9, 2011
i heard yesterday that he was breathing on his own.
he lost sight in one eye for sure. and their not sure about the other eye. lots of broken bones.
lots of serious cuts to the face. swelling of the brain had stoped. now this came from someone who talked to his family.
the man driving the other car will be in a wheel chair the rest of his life. lets keep them and their familys in our prayers.
taxpayer

Charlotte, NC

#17 Mar 9, 2011
wohoo. Now we get to pay for his medical care and he gets on disability the rest of his life courtesy of us, the taxpayers. FREE BEER at Erics house.

How may times did Jimmie White let him go free?
next election

Celina, TN

#18 Mar 9, 2011
Vote in a new judge.If the police is arresting them and they are still on the street then the judge is the one that needs to be voted out.
Jones

Celina, TN

#19 Mar 9, 2011
I have complained about the way people drive up and down the road in front of my home where my child gets on a bus and nothing has been done about it. I live on Davistown Loop and I think they need to start patrolling for reckless drives and see where in the hell all these cars are going when there is not that many house around the bend from us really.
Jones

Celina, TN

#20 Mar 9, 2011
To both family's I am sorry and we are praying for you and your families. I hope the best for everyone we seen this accident and it was horrible Airvac landed right by my house almost. I am scared this is going to happen to us backing out of our driveway or when the bus stops to let my son off. I hope they start getting some patrol cars out on some of our roads and handle these people. Because if someone hurts my son lord help em or anyone in my family backing out of our drive. I mean it is not hard to see we have a driveway right at the top of the hill they fly over at least 30 times a day. The county has a Speed Limit and a School Bus sign up but I guess that doesn't take effect where we live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bus drivers 51 min tommy 2
no teeth 7 hr Bobby c 3
High school football coach 8 hr interested 24
Whose got the biggest package on swan ridge road ? 22 hr bubba 4
Dont Understand Fri lmao 4
Blond at Subway Fri I think 2
Landfill 25 More AC. Chicken House's in Oak Gro... Thu ben 5

Celina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance