Ollie's Place
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Just Wondering

Freetown, IN

#1 Sep 24, 2009
Havn't been to Celina in a while. Just wondering if Ollie's is still open and doing good business?
I smell something

Jamestown, TN

#2 Sep 24, 2009
Sure are! good food too. Just don't
go round back where they are passing
around the pipe
enough negativity

Celina, TN

#3 Sep 24, 2009
why do you even have to go there nobody asked u what anybody does around back or front or in the middle.its idiots like you that make this forum bad.if you have to say something negative say it ti your self and leave everyone else out of it.

“THE WEAK CAN NEVER FORGIVE”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 24, 2009
"I smell something" too, a damned ignorant jackass, and it is YOU!
great food

Celina, TN

#5 Sep 24, 2009
Their food is excellent. I've eaten there a number of times.
yup

Columbia, SC

#6 Sep 24, 2009
best burgers in town

Columbia, SC

#7 Sep 25, 2009
I smell something wrote:
around the pipe
i smell johnny

Knoxville, TN

#8 Sep 25, 2009
I smell something wrote:
Just don't
around the pipe
The poster asked if it was open and still doing good. Your final comment had nothing to do with the food. I have eaten there a number of times and never knew they were smoking anything around back, so you must have been back there with them for you to know. And honestly, as good as the food is, who cares what they do out back.

Want to know why there's only a handful of restaurants in Celina? People like you who see the negative in everything and run their mouths about everyone. Apparently you were never taught any manners as a child.
Vet

Scottsville, KY

#9 Sep 25, 2009
I smell something wrote:
around the pipe
Could be a peace pipe???
the dog has spoken

Columbia, SC

#10 Sep 25, 2009
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster asked if it was open and still doing good. Your final comment had nothing to do with the food. I have eaten there a number of times and never knew they were smoking anything around back, so you must have been back there with them for you to know. And honestly, as good as the food is, who cares what they do out back.
Want to know why there's only a handful of restaurants in Celina? People like you who see the negative in everything and run their mouths about everyone. Apparently you were never taught any manners as a child.
competition maybe
dixiegirl27

Columbia, SC

#11 Sep 25, 2009
Ollies is a great place to eat! I have eaten breakfast there many times and it was great food.

Jamestown, TN

#12 Oct 2, 2009
ollie got some pretty good food.
mr m

Columbia, SC

#13 Oct 2, 2009
their froglegs on sat nites are the bomg--excellent
Citizen_1

Jamestown, TN

#14 Oct 2, 2009
Great place to eat. It is only the competition trying to dog someone out on here, as always. Ollie's a great resturant owner and the food is great, waitressess treat you like a real person. End of subject.

Since: Oct 09

Monroe, TN

#16 Oct 12, 2009
I smell something wrote:
around the pipe
I have eaten at Ollie's several times and the only thing I ever smelled was country ham, hot biscuits and gravy with a couple over easy's - EXCELLENT! The very best I have found around the area! Great food, Great prices and a Great atmosphere! I have never personally met the owner(s) but they are sure running a fine establishment!
yep

Celina, TN

#17 Oct 12, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>i smell johnny
he needs to stick to his hot dogs!
itsmeeee

Rickman, TN

#18 Oct 12, 2009
yup wrote:
best burgers in town
I agree,they are always friendly, and the prices are very resonable

Knoxville, TN

#19 Oct 13, 2009
I had the hamburger steak the other night there and it was great. It was hand patted out, juicy but not greasy. Once of the best I have had in a long time.
pet lover

Columbia, SC

#20 Oct 13, 2009
and the waitress was neat and clean thanks
hmmm good

Edmonton, KY

#21 Oct 14, 2009
way to ollie...keep the good eats a coming....everyone smile today....love the waitress too one of my best friends

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doug strong celina school 1 hr Boyrum 55
hottie at berthas 3 hr tim 4
Beware Sat Wonder 15
Donna Hunter (Feb '15) Fri stardancer8 9
Dairy queen Fri Gainesboro girl 3
What guy has the largest package in Clay County? (Jul '16) May 25 Smh 30
Just wondering May 25 Guest 3

Celina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance