First Prev
of 5
Next Last
who knows

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2013
What you all think..... me i think she is trashy. She lies just to get ppl to feel sorry for her. She is nasty doesnt deserve her kids cuz all she cares about is her pills and the next guy she is gonna screw. No wonder her kids are ashamed to tell ppl she is their mother. Ive always heard men would have to strap a 2x4 to her legs so they wont fall in. I also know she has cheated on james probably more times than she can count. And he also caught her cheating and he threw her shit out and she stabbed him and was telling ppl he beat the hell out of her and thats why she did it. Oh and she a snitch thats why she moved to macon county so nobody could find her. Awww what a puss. I do know she snitched on maverick hooten and a few others. No wonder ppl dnt like her cuz shes a fake a liar a home wrecker and a whore
who knows

United States

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Proud for ya. Its a wonder she dnt have an std. And i can say whatever i want about her. That stupid THING. YES SHE IS A THING. AND THAT THING pretty much ruined my life. THE CRAP ON THE BOTTOM OF MY SHOE IS BETTER THAN HER!!
pea ridge

Somerset, KY

#4 Jan 14, 2013
When u lay down with dogs u get fleas
who knows

United States

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Amen to that! And thats what she is, is a DOG
pea ridge wrote:
When u lay down with dogs u get fleas
wow

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jan 15, 2013
April who?

Celina, TN

#7 Jan 15, 2013
How can someone ruin your life? if your life is ruined it is because you allowed it to happen. how did she "ruin" your life? South?
Hey cuuk

Celina, TN

#8 Jan 15, 2013
Thats a cool little kat in Hilham,TN. I would really,really,like to shake his hand.he needs to be praised for all his little comments.would it be possible to meet some where in private?

Celina, TN

#9 Jan 15, 2013
who knows wrote:
What you all think..... me i think she is trashy. She lies just to get ppl to feel sorry for her. She is nasty doesnt deserve her kids cuz all she cares about is her pills and the next guy she is gonna screw. No wonder her kids are ashamed to tell ppl she is their mother. Ive always heard men would have to strap a 2x4 to her legs so they wont fall in. I also know she has cheated on james probably more times than she can count. And he also caught her cheating and he threw her shit out and she stabbed him and was telling ppl he beat the hell out of her and thats why she did it. Oh and she a snitch thats why she moved to macon county so nobody could find her. Awww what a puss. I do know she snitched on maverick hooten and a few others. No wonder ppl dnt like her cuz shes a fake a liar a home wrecker and a whore
When did this happen? him beating her up that is? and when did she stab him? I just saw them a couple of weeks ago... hunky dorey they appeared! what's up fill us in pleeze...omg I hope she stays in Macon county..
last Call

Cookeville, TN

#10 Jan 15, 2013
guest, well its not over until the check come in.
who knows

United States

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Yes april south. And she told me that she been satyin at her moms. And no i didnt allow it to ruin my life. She ruined it temporarily. This woman before she moved to macon stayed in her bedroom doing pills all day. Her house was nasty infested with cockroaches. She allowed her dogs to pee and poop in the house. And when she did have money she would blow it on pills instead of getting food for her kids. She acts like a saint when shes not. She wants to call other women a hoe. When she has looked at me and told me she been around the block a few times. She also allowed a 15 yr old girl to do meth and have sex in her house. Oh and you can whoop her she easy to whoop. She may act like a bada** but she aint she only fronts it to ppl. And she never did act like that til cassie thompson moved back down here. But now she is back in indiana. So now april dnt have her little buddy here anymore. She a compulsive liar that needs help in the head. And will lie to get anything she wants
who knows

United States

#12 Jan 15, 2013
I think she stabbed the day before christmas eve or the day of christmas eve. Cuz i talked to her that day and she said she is back at her moms cuz james went to hit her and she stabbed him. Then come to find out he got off work early and caught her cheatin and he threw her shit out and she stabbed him for it
who knows

United States

#13 Jan 15, 2013
No no i take that back it was new years eve when she told me all this
Stinky

Celina, TN

#14 Jan 15, 2013
She is a nasty freaking lyin ho. She would lie to you knowing you knew the truth. I feel sorry for any man who lays up with her. But I have heard there have been over 100 do so.
who knows

United States

#15 Jan 15, 2013
Amen to that!! Ive known her all my life and i know exactly what kind of person she is
who="Stinky"]She is a nasty freaking lyin ho. She would lie to you knowing you knew the truth. I feel sorry for any man who lays up with her. But I have heard there have been over 100 do so.
Really

Baxter, TN

#16 Jan 15, 2013
who knows wrote:
Amen to that!! Ive known her all my life and i know exactly what kind of person she is
<quoted text>
Dude which is it....Did she turn you down for some lovin or give you an STD???
who knows

United States

#17 Jan 15, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Dude which is it....Did she turn you down for some lovin or give you an STD???
Wtf are you talkin about. She gave me neither ima woman and dnt look at women that way and plus thats nasty
Carmmon Cousin

Celina, TN

#18 Jan 16, 2013
are you talking about my Miss April May she's the finest in the South. Ask anyone North of the Kentucky State Line.
Stole Him

Celina, TN

#19 Jan 16, 2013
who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf are you talkin about. She gave me neither ima woman and dnt look at women that way and plus thats nasty
O.K. So whats your problem with her then? Enlighten us? She did the nasty with your old man?
Stole Him

Celina, TN

#20 Jan 16, 2013
who knows wrote:
Yes april south. And she told me that she been satyin at her moms. And no i didnt allow it to ruin my life. She ruined it temporarily. This woman before she moved to macon stayed in her bedroom doing pills all day. Her house was nasty infested with cockroaches. She allowed her dogs to pee and poop in the house. And when she did have money she would blow it on pills instead of getting food for her kids. She acts like a saint when shes not. She wants to call other women a hoe. When she has looked at me and told me she been around the block a few times. She also allowed a 15 yr old girl to do meth and have sex in her house. Oh and you can whoop her she easy to whoop. She may act like a bada** but she aint she only fronts it to ppl. And she never did act like that til cassie thompson moved back down here. But now she is back in indiana. So now april dnt have her little buddy here anymore. She a compulsive liar that needs help in the head. And will lie to get anything she wants
Why would anyone be afraid of cassie thompson? She just like april, all mouth! What is either one of these druggies going to do snort somebody to death?
who knows

United States

#21 Jan 16, 2013
Stole Him wrote:
<quoted text>O.K. So whats your problem with her then? Enlighten us? She did the nasty with your old man?
Its really none of your concern on how she pretty much ruined my life. Im just tellin you she did. And im just letting you all know how she is and what kind of person she is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mono at k-8 11 hr keshia 5
Lost dog 11/28/14 Brimstone Creek Road 21 hr Browns 6
Review: State Line Market Sat state line liquor 1
Wiccan/Pagan Dec 24 asatru 2
cchs coaches-simsor edwards Dec 24 Hmmmm 6
who is the best rider in celina Dec 24 dickie 3
An updates on V&F Transformers? Dec 22 wgdgg 2
Celina Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web