First Prev
of 4
Next Last
dragonangel

Celina, TN

#1 Mar 24, 2011
I bought a Dutch Craft mattress 1 and a half years ago. I did not get a warranty with it, though it was suppose to be in with the mattress. A twelve year warranty is what I was told. The mattress cost me $1200.00. I pillow top in sunk down on both sides. But because it was stained with tea and a small area of urine With I tried to clean with bleach they " void the warranty if the mattress has any stain" I didn't want a new mattress just the pilloe top fill in and leveled out, so I would fall out of bed when I tried to turn over. So if you are thinking about buying a Dutch Craft mattress, think again, Or waste your money on a product that is made by any but Amish workers. At lest our Amish Community are good rightous people. Not the shotty one from Ohio that made bad mattress and wont stand behind they product.
whiner

Baxter, TN

#3 Mar 24, 2011
stop the 10 man orgies, put on a diaper, and eat at the dining room table the next time.
draginangle

Cookeville, TN

#4 Mar 24, 2011
dragonangel wrote:
I bought a Dutch Craft mattress 1 and a half years ago. I did not get a warranty with it, though it was suppose to be in with the mattress. A twelve year warranty is what I was told. The mattress cost me $1200.00. I pillow top in sunk down on both sides. But because it was stained with tea and a small area of urine With I tried to clean with bleach they " void the warranty if the mattress has any stain" I didn't want a new mattress just the pilloe top fill in and leveled out, so I would fall out of bed when I tried to turn over. So if you are thinking about buying a Dutch Craft mattress, think again, Or waste your money on a product that is made by any but Amish workers. At lest our Amish Community are good rightous people. Not the shotty one from Ohio that made bad mattress and wont stand behind they product.
larn how tu spale bfoar yew kumplane yew stewpid healbelly. i gess yew oanlee finsted therd graid afer seben yars of tryin bfoar yew queeted. if i wuz az dum az yew i wood not eben geet oan thu kumpewter
Big Johnson

Jamestown, TN

#5 Mar 24, 2011
I wouldn't buy one of their crappy products. They are a bunch of smartass yankees , I wouldn't give them a dime. Thank you Luke Collins for bringing that bunch of trash into Clay County!
true

Celina, TN

#6 Mar 26, 2011
dragonangel wrote:
I also bought a matress and box springs from dutch craft. The sales man at the old short's video store told me that the matress' they sold me had a 12 year warranty no if and's or but's. But when i asked them to come and look at the matress i bought and how it was sagging in the middle, they wouldn't even consider it.I think their workmanship and customer service needs a lot of work. You can't just keep selling a product and not stand behind it. People will finally get the word out and we'll have another factory to close in clay co.
lol

Baxter, TN

#7 Mar 26, 2011
dutch craft sells the best mattresses in the world and they bring a shitload of money to this town. any mattress co voids the warranty if it is stained u dumb asses. they stand behind there product better than most but the rules are the rules buy a mattress protected or take your ass to the bath room when u gotta piss.
U R DUMB

Baxter, TN

#8 Mar 26, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text> I also bought a matress and box springs from dutch craft. The sales man at the old short's video store told me that the matress' they sold me had a 12 year warranty no if and's or but's. But when i asked them to come and look at the matress i bought and how it was sagging in the middle, they wouldn't even consider it.I think their workmanship and customer service needs a lot of work. You can't just keep selling a product and not stand behind it. People will finally get the word out and we'll have another factory to close in clay co.
Any mattress will sag if it doesn't have proper box spring support, go back to swilling your EBT beer, and limit the men sharing your bed to 4 or less at one time.
opinion

Celina, TN

#9 Mar 26, 2011
we also have a dutchcraft mattress and boxsprings so i would imagine since it was bought as a set that it does have the proper box spring support and there are just the two of us in the bed and we bathe every day, and our mattress is also sagging and you can feel the springs, with it having a pillow top on it you cant flip the mattresses. BTW we dont drink or do drugs and we are hard working people so you tell me mr URDUMB whats our excuse for getting a piece of shit mattress?
Linda

Baxter, TN

#10 Mar 26, 2011
opinion wrote:
we also have a dutchcraft mattress and boxsprings so i would imagine since it was bought as a set that it does have the proper box spring support and there are just the two of us in the bed and we bathe every day, and our mattress is also sagging and you can feel the springs, with it having a pillow top on it you cant flip the mattresses. BTW we dont drink or do drugs and we are hard working people so you tell me mr URDUMB whats our excuse for getting a piece of shit mattress?
I also paid 1200.00 for mine. I am the only one in the bed, it is sagging in the middle. When I first noticed it, I went to flip it, saw that I couldn't. I would not recommend their product to anyone . I am really disgusted, it is like they just ripped you off.
true

Celina, TN

#11 Mar 27, 2011
U R DUMB wrote:
<quoted text>
Any mattress will sag if it doesn't have proper box spring support, go back to swilling your EBT beer, and limit the men sharing your bed to 4 or less at one time.
If you could read i said i bought a box springs too, dumbass! Get someone to read it for you, qu--r.
FREESTATE

Albemarle, NC

#12 Mar 27, 2011
lol wrote:
dutch craft sells the best mattresses in the world and they bring a shitload of money to this town.
$hitload of money? Where?
Can they pay their bills on time even with a state-subsidized building?
um. cough cough.

With Temper-Pedic making a "Cloud" mattress with the memory foam same price or cheaper and advertising it heavily on TV, DutchCraft will be gone soon.

http://www.tempurpedic.com/TEMPUR-Cloud-Colle...

You guys need to contact the BBB and the TN State Attorney General if they live up to the WARRANTY.
FREESTATE

Mount Holly, NC

#13 Mar 27, 2011
...if they *don't* live up to the warranty.
Good Place

Cookeville, TN

#14 Mar 27, 2011
I have a dutch craft mattress and i love it. I had a small problem with mine and i called and told them and they fixed it free of charge. But there was no stains on the mattress. People that is complaining should have read the warranty card that states several times that if the matt has stains then it voids the warranty. Dutch craft is a good company with good people. they provide job and help the community any way they can. So next time use a matt. protector, i mean who wants to handle a bed that someone has pissed on. Think about it.
definitely

Cookeville, TN

#15 Mar 27, 2011
It must be hit or miss with their products. I have a mattress from them that is fine, but I have a family member that has had nothing but trouble with theirs. Just like what the other people stated on here. Sagging in the middle. Nothing was done to fix the problem. No stains on it or anything like that. I would't buy anything else from them after the way my family member was treated. The owner acted like it was the way it was supposed to be and the consumer was just complaining and didn't understand about the product. I really felt bad, getting someone to buy one of their products, spending alot of money on it and getting a piece of crap. They don't honor their warranty on the product either.
dragonangel

Celina, TN

#16 Mar 27, 2011
We received no warranty papers with our mattress. I had a plastic cover over the bed and if kept sliding. I can't turn over the mattress because its wood on the bottom. As for losing Dutch Craft! Hey, if they can't stand behind thier products, they should be put out of business. I said my little dog pee on it, you idiot ass. As for a box spring I got that too. You must work for Dutch Craft. I all ready wrote the BBB. I will tell everyone that asks what a shotty company this is. I have my first mattress 34 years and would still be sleeping on it if my house haven't burnt. So what does that tell you. "lol" you don not know what you are talking about. I spent over $2800.00 on two mattress set when I bought them. I thought buying home made product would be good for the county. Clay county products don't stay here very long or don't hire the people they say they will. So talk to your commisenor about bring the right company in we can be proud of in Clay county. Not ones that fly by night company. I hope this problem will help other people buy from another company then DUTCH CRAFT!!!!!!!!!!
lol

Baxter, TN

#17 Mar 27, 2011
if you paid for a 1 sided mattress, you are the "idiot ass"!
Big Johnson

Jamestown, TN

#18 Mar 27, 2011
You mean DUTCH CR*P !!lol
FREESTATE

Fayetteville, NC

#19 Mar 28, 2011
What does a stain have to do with warranty?

What can Dutch Craft Mattress Company do? Replace the mattress or replace the foam top.

Either way, a stain doesn't matter. Wear gloves while you remove the old bad foam for goodness sake. The customer paid a LOT of money for your product! Stand by it.

Here is Tempur-Pedic warranty for their covers.
http://www.tempurpedic.com/customer-service/5...

"This warranty covers the following items during normal wear:
Deterioration causing the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than three-fourths (0.75) of an inch that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base."

The warranty is not voided by stains.....this is not the industry standard. That is b.s.
Dutch Craft Mattress Company is lying.

Report them to the State Attorney General Office.

Since: Mar 11

Cookeville, TN

#20 Mar 28, 2011
Actually any mattress soiled or stained voids the warranty including Tempur Pedic and Sealy, Serta and Simmons. I encourage you to call or check their website.It is the industry standard. On a memory foam mattress such as Tempur we offer the same warranty, 3/4". On all other products 1.5" on sagging. This is the same or less than the other bedding manufactures.
Now days with the softer mattress you will get a "body signiture" where you lay which is normal.
We also offered to replace the urine stained mattress top and foam at just the cost of materials to try to help out but that was refused.
I'm not sure what you are talking about a state-subsidized building, we pay more than we should just to stay here in the county we love.
I'm here at the factory most days, would be more than happy to talk to anyone that believes they have a problem that we are not taking care of.
FREESTATE

Batesburg, SC

#21 Mar 28, 2011
try that link. it is the Tempur Pedic website. No the warranty is not voided for stains. read it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
baptist ridge 6 hr omg 16
Patrick Hix's sends several to jail (Oct '14) 12 hr lol 8
no permit needed for open carry? (Apr '14) Thu omg 16
who is jamie n jacob (Sep '14) Wed Jamie 2
Child molester Apr 15 Jeannie hornaday 16
Arthur Lewis Apr 14 Arthur L Crump 4
shooting Apr 14 curious 1
More from around the web

Celina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE