Will Dickie Roberts win Schoolboard R...

Will Dickie Roberts win Schoolboard Race?

Posted in the Celina Forum

wisebread

Jamestown, TN

#1 Jun 1, 2012
Its time Dickie Roberts was taken off the schoolboard.Can Vonda Weir and Benny Bailey beat him?
Formercoach

Jamestown, TN

#2 Jun 1, 2012
there are 3 people going for 2 positions on the schoolboard.Lets all try to elect Weir and Bailey.Anyone who can honestly say Roberts is a good board memberhas been hiding in a cave in Brazil.

El Segundo, CA

#3 Jun 2, 2012
Formercoach wrote:
there are 3 people going for 2 positions on the schoolboard.Lets all try to elect Weir and Bailey.Anyone who can honestly say Roberts is a good board memberhas been hiding in a cave in Brazil.
Give it up Champ.Quit starting threads on topix and do something productive with the rest of your life.
Dougyjr

Jamestown, TN

#4 Jun 7, 2012
Get off it everyone knows who you are R and noone in the office trust you anymore.LIZ WHY CANT YOU TRANSFER you knowlege of children to your own,last time DEBS KIDS were monitored how did they do?
ShirCh

Jamestown, TN

#5 Jun 8, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up Champ.Quit starting threads on topix and do something productive with the rest of your life.
DON"T believe it ,This man ain't retiring,just refueling and refiring.I hear he is working for insurance company and will be primarily assigned to georgia and Florida foor the rest of 2012.My brother has been assigned as an assistant in middle tennessee.Everyone loves Mr.Langford and we wish him the best
Mgrover

Jamestown, TN

#6 Jun 8, 2012
I want Mr. Langford to help us keep our school,he has been the force behind the last 35 years.Just ask Ken Collins or Shelby
just saying

Walterboro, SC

#7 Jun 8, 2012
Why? is it always somebody wanting to close our school???? Come visit sometime you might like what you see!!!!!!
Harriettubman

Jamestown, TN

#8 Jun 24, 2012
Saw,Benji Bailey's signs out today.Where's Vonda's.Dickie won't put any out,he's to cheap and figures he will be elected if he just keeps Benji and Vonda working against each other.Someone needsto give Vonda some advise on how to run a campaign.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats happening PeaRidge 1 hr hja 1
Ms. Lee 2 hr Blueyes 1
Republicans snuck in a provision that specific... 9 hr BufordPusser 7
Nashville Cop Shoots Man In Back Thu victor 34
jonathan collins,,,,SNITCH,,,?????? Apr 26 mee 1
Gary Head Apr 25 nice 4
God Bless Clay County Apr 25 Veritas 1

Celina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance