deborah

Gainesboro, TN

#1 Feb 11, 2013
today my beloved dog was ran over no one stop and looked he had two collars on..... you sick person who drave up arcot rd with nothing in your heart i hope the same happens too you... we havent been her 3 weeks and my loved baby is died... you sorry ass piece of shit i truly hope u feel this way soon.... he had two tags on him ...and you didnt even stop..well i picked him up blood everywhaere... truly hope the same happenes to ypu
pea ridge

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Feb 11, 2013
whoever run over your dog iam sure they r sorry but wishing bad on people will come back to u you're truly a hater and people needs to pray for you
The Truth

Livingston, TN

#3 Feb 11, 2013
deborah wrote:
today my beloved dog was ran over no one stop and looked he had two collars on..... you sick person who drave up arcot rd with nothing in your heart i hope the same happens too you... we havent been her 3 weeks and my loved baby is died... you sorry ass piece of shit i truly hope u feel this way soon.... he had two tags on him ...and you didnt even stop..well i picked him up blood everywhaere... truly hope the same happenes to ypu
I know of several people in this county who will go out of there way to run over an animal.Even if they do have tag's on them. I'm truly sorry for your loss, and don't blame you for your emotional outcry against heartless people such as those. It is possibly to determine who it was though through patterns if you care to notice.
ha ho

Livingston, TN

#4 Feb 11, 2013
your dog should not have been in the road, if you loved it as you say you did you should have had a fenced yard or had it on a leash, not out in the road; so lesson learned take care of your pet. I have not been on that road for weeks or months so i am not the person that hit your dog. The driver should have stopped, but you are at fault for allowing your dog to be in the road. Get another on and keep it in your yard or expect it to get hit also.

Celina, TN

#5 Feb 12, 2013
So every animal that is on the road is fair game and it is their fault if they get run over (including deer)? Does this also include people, in your view? All driver's have an obligation to drive safely and to avoid hitting animals and people. Accidents will happen. But too many drivers feel they have the right of way and no obligation to look for animals. Running over any animal for fun is just plain sick.

“Simplicity Complicates Things”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Dogs, like kids go for the street every time. I have 2 dogs. They're in the house most of the time, but the back yard is fenced, so they have a place to go out and play. No way would I let either of them out front because we live on a busy street and these 2 would be in the middle of it pronto.

So sorry for your loss, but you should really have a fenced yard or leash.

Just sayin
Help yourself

Livingston, TN

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Paint Shire wrote:
Dogs, like kids go for the street every time. I have 2 dogs. They're in the house most of the time, but the back yard is fenced, so they have a place to go out and play. No way would I let either of them out front because we live on a busy street and these 2 would be in the middle of it pronto.
So sorry for your loss, but you should really have a fenced yard or leash.
Just sayin
no not fair game; The reality is when one plays with fire they will get burned, any responsible pet owner knows to keep the pets out of the street, pets that are in the street or road will get hit, hurt bad or many times killed. We all know this. I would never hit a dog or cat if i could avoid it. Sometimes they come from nowhere, and are hit as the driver see's them. I love my dogs and i keep them out of the street an road.

Gainesboro, TN

#8 Feb 12, 2013
I think mabe, she wanted the person to have the manners to come to her and tell her. Mame, I'm sorry but I have hit your dog and he is dead.
Not to just run him over and keep on going at full speed!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wow these people 1 hr Scooter 2
Fight at Graduation 1 hr Meh 3
Graduation Awards 2 hr Sis 12
Ollie's waitresses 10 hr Lilwayne 2
Dairy Queen Sucks 19 hr Jack ass 12
Celina Diary Queen 20 hr Sue 1
Anyone know Christy Gail Watson & Peanut 23 hr Losing kids 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Celina Mortgages