Ohio High School Students Told To Rem...

Ohio High School Students Told To Remove Rainbow T-Shirts Supporting Gay Rights

There are 243 comments on the www.usnews.com story from Oct 31, 2012, titled Ohio High School Students Told To Remove Rainbow T-Shirts Supporting Gay Rights. In it, www.usnews.com reports that:

Just three days after Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan held an energetic rally in Celina, Ohio , the seat of one of the most firmly Republican counties in the state, the high school there is at the center of a debate over what constitutes "political" or "disruptive" clothing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.usnews.com.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#285 Nov 13, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear that, Lacez. Hope you're OK.
One thing I do when I've got a cold is to eat soup with a lot of chilli. It makes it worse @ first, then better after a couple of days.
I'm 100% now, and next time I might try the chili idea, I know spicy foods are supposed to speed up the metabolism, so it makes sense that that would work.

Tonight it's going to hit -5°C...I'm assuming we'll have a bad winter due to global warming and all that.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#286 Nov 13, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
U know our history well. It's used a lot in SA, for example their football team is the Adelaide Crows.
So I was surprised to hear that Americans use that expression as an insult.
My father spent time in Melbourne during WW2 and I had heard it from him. I was there for a couple of days myself earlier this year, but never heard it while I was there.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#287 Nov 13, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
U know our history well. It's used a lot in SA, for example their football team is the Adelaide Crows.
So I was surprised to hear that Americans use that expression as an insult.
americans also use the term 'eating crow' to mean that they are admitting that they were wrong, or that they are humbling themselves because of doing something inappropriate or wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kodi Schmidt from Celina Tue Isme 28
Kelsey woods (Jun '15) Jan 15 Only God Knows 4
Jessica hall Jan 13 Wow 10
Kayla Mobley Jan 12 Kaylauglysnitch 4
Chris Prince Jan 11 Hiya 5
Rickie Hines Jan 10 JoeyBats 1
Logan Mabry Jan 9 Zeke 2

Celina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance