First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tab

Celina, OH

#22 Jul 1, 2011
To the above post YOU are so right..Ana is in a "MUCH BETTER" environment. Emily HAD ALL her children taken away from her as she had NO choice, so she could run with drug dealers and party it up..And to hear her say "she misses her children" is NO FARTHER than the truth..She only wants these children as a "PAYCHECK" And as for her lifestyle she is truly an unfit "mother" if that is what you want to call her,
really-

Celina, OH

#23 Jul 3, 2011
okay first off if you want to talk shit about the situation get your story straight and get the facts right before you get on here running your mouth. The child was 3 and 1/2. Nathan lived in Celina not St. Marys. The "step mother" does have her children. And Emilie is just as guilty for pawning her kids off on anyone that would watch them for her so that she could go to the bar to drink and see what dick she could get that night. Her current boyfriend Eli who wants to steady run his mouth to everyone is no better either he is out there get charges for trafficking in drugs hello thats not legal either. And who in the right mind give up thier kids for any man that is fucked up. Emilie gets to see her kids every other weekend and still dont even get them that's sad. Oh and love the article in the paper where Emilie says "WE" who is we she dont have her kids makes me laugh, if she was so worried she would have took care of her kids when she had them. They are all in a better place where they are loved and taken care of in the proper way like they should be. Emilie is just as guilty as Nathan as far as I'm concerned if she would step up to the plate and would have taken care of her kids maybe she would have them. She didnt ever have them before all this happened and then tried acting like concerned mother of the year. It's funny how people sit on here and talk shit when they have no clue about a damn thing going on either they heard shit from Emilie or they got there story mixed up. The "step mom" this and that too bad none of you know the "step mom" to be talking shit about her, she don't have her kids, she got her kids taken away, she had part in this. Okay then explain why she has her kids and takes care of them. Can't can you because you don't know the facts you just want to talk shit. I agree Emilie is an unfit mother and wanted nothin to do with her kids she just kept them so she could get food stamps, cash assistance, etc, but then would try to get money from people around town oh I need diapers or I need formula for my kid. And where would her ass be planted right on the bar stool at Roberts Town Tavern where she would drink her self stupid then wonder why her kid was born with heart problems. I wouldnt have the slighest clue couldn't ahve been all that alcohol she drank while she was pregnant. So for all the people that want to talk shit on here please get your stories straight and step up and say something when you know all the facts of the matter. AnaLisa, and theother two children are all in a better place where they are loved and have someone that will take care of them all the time. So when everyone knows some facts or it involves them then get on here and leave all the comment you want until then grow up and get a fucking life. Nathan has been sentenced. It's time to move on!!
Get Real

Richwood, OH

#24 Jul 4, 2011
I do not know these people involved...just been praying for that little girl and all the children involved in this mess... so I do not have an opinion to state about any of the parents involved here.

My question to you is...Are you sure she was served alcohol at the bars? If so, why didn't you "drop a dime" to help an unborn child?

If what you said is true then.... you my friend are just as guilty as the other posters on here throwing stones when you should have acted on behalf of a child..."It takes a village".

Just saying....maybe next time??
really- wrote:
okay first off if you want to talk shit about the situation get your story straight and get the facts right before you get on here running your mouth. The child was 3 and 1/2. Nathan lived in Celina not St. Marys. The "step mother" does have her children. And Emilie is just as guilty for pawning her kids off on anyone that would watch them for her so that she could go to the bar to drink and see what dick she could get that night. Her current boyfriend Eli who wants to steady run his mouth to everyone is no better either he is out there get charges for trafficking in drugs hello thats not legal either. And who in the right mind give up thier kids for any man that is fucked up. Emilie gets to see her kids every other weekend and still dont even get them that's sad. Oh and love the article in the paper where Emilie says "WE" who is we she dont have her kids makes me laugh, if she was so worried she would have took care of her kids when she had them. They are all in a better place where they are loved and taken care of in the proper way like they should be. Emilie is just as guilty as Nathan as far as I'm concerned if she would step up to the plate and would have taken care of her kids maybe she would have them. She didnt ever have them before all this happened and then tried acting like concerned mother of the year. It's funny how people sit on here and talk shit when they have no clue about a damn thing going on either they heard shit from Emilie or they got there story mixed up. The "step mom" this and that too bad none of you know the "step mom" to be talking shit about her, she don't have her kids, she got her kids taken away, she had part in this. Okay then explain why she has her kids and takes care of them. Can't can you because you don't know the facts you just want to talk shit. I agree Emilie is an unfit mother and wanted nothin to do with her kids she just kept them so she could get food stamps, cash assistance, etc, but then would try to get money from people around town oh I need diapers or I need formula for my kid. And where would her ass be planted right on the bar stool at Roberts Town Tavern where she would drink her self stupid then wonder why her kid was born with heart problems. I wouldnt have the slighest clue couldn't ahve been all that alcohol she drank while she was pregnant. So for all the people that want to talk shit on here please get your stories straight and step up and say something when you know all the facts of the matter. AnaLisa, and theother two children are all in a better place where they are loved and have someone that will take care of them all the time. So when everyone knows some facts or it involves them then get on here and leave all the comment you want until then grow up and get a fucking life. Nathan has been sentenced. It's time to move on!!
really-

Celina, OH

#25 Jul 6, 2011
okay the whole damn town knew about her you could tell someone until you were blue in the face and nothing got done children services was called on her numerous ammouts of times and still nothing done people tried and nothing got done so talk you shit talking else where bitch like i said none of you know shit so when you do come back and say something thanks!
Just Saying

Richwood, OH

#26 Jul 6, 2011
really- wrote:
okay the whole damn town knew about her you could tell someone until you were blue in the face and nothing got done children services was called on her numerous ammouts of times and still nothing done people tried and nothing got done so talk you shit talking else where bitch like i said none of you know shit so when you do come back and say something thanks!
Maybe you came off like a trouble maker with no evidence to back up your complaint SHOULD have planned a little better or did you just make one of those anonymous calls that mean nothing since childrens service gets so many of those.....you do sound a little MAD and vindictive.

and THANK YOU too!
crazysystem

Celina, OH

#27 Jul 6, 2011
EXCUSE ME!!! I do know things first hand and YES CPS was called several times but, you have to consider the county we live in..THEY DO NOTHING!! SO for those posting things about AnaLisa on here if you want TRUE FACTS call the paternal grandmother SHE knows EVERYTHING and I MEAN EVERYTHING..As for the others that were involved believe me KARMA will come back to bite them in the butt...
Just Saying

Richwood, OH

#28 Jul 6, 2011
I just GOOGLED the law on serving a pregnant woman....it is NOT illegal to serve her, but the bartender is to advise her of the risks involved. There must be a sign in the establishment advising of the risk or the bartender must tell her verbally.

Can you believe that if the pregnant woman is served and the baby is born with alcohol stress sydrome and the woman was not advised SHE can sue the establishment!!!!!

Check it out....I for one am shocked!!!!
I bartended for over 30 years and never served a pregnant woman...I refused many and even made a few leave the bar....I do not now a thing about birthing babies and if you are due anytime...GO HOME and get ready for the baby's arrival or get to the hospital.

You would think that alcohol stress as well as drug addiction for a newborn would warrant having the baby removed from the mother....er birth parent, I do not believe any MOTHER would knowingly drink or take drugs...at least not a good one!!!!

I stand corrected!!! Those poor children in Mercer County!!!!!

The bar owner has lost a lot of my respect and I really like the owner...I do not believe his Mother would have served a pregnant woman....looks like its all about the $$$$$$
concerned friend

Apple Creek, OH

#29 Jul 7, 2011
Growing up with Emily I can say that she is headstrong. She does what she wants when she wants. I know 2 of the nice ladies that took care of her son most of the time. They did it because they knew he was in a better place at their houses. Yes Emily left her kids with whoever would watch them so she could go to the bar. Yes she drank when she was pregnant, but I can say that I witnessed her at the bar towards the end of her pregnancy SOBER. she likes to sing and that was all she was up there for. I know she was not the best mom and didnt make the best decisions, but I can say that night...I was proud of her. One night is never enough, and the choices she has made will effect her later.
Get Real wrote:
I do not know these people involved...just been praying for that little girl and all the children involved in this mess... so I do not have an opinion to state about any of the parents involved here.
My question to you is...Are you sure she was served alcohol at the bars? If so, why didn't you "drop a dime" to help an unborn child?
If what you said is true then.... you my friend are just as guilty as the other posters on here throwing stones when you should have acted on behalf of a child..."It takes a village".
Just saying....maybe next time??
<quoted text>
Christine

Celina, OH

#30 Jul 9, 2011
I have two kids with Nathan so I do know the FACTS..people really need to stop with all the drama on here for real like it isn't hard enough as it is with all the people that are already involved..AnaLisa has suffered enough with all of this..Nathan had been sentenced so why is everyone on here still talking about it drop it..Everyone on here is under a fake id they just want to sit here and bash on everyone..if i have something to say i will say it..everyone is on here saying this and that about the step mom..half of you on here know nothing of what happened just rumors and thats exactly what they are..do you have a discovery packet, were in the hospital room with AnaLisa the whold time she was in there no didnt think so, so shut up..and i am so tired of people coming up asking me questions about Nathan..I am Christine not Nathan we are two different people so stop asking me stuff about Nathan..he is the father of my children and nothing will change that..people can sit there and say i have problems but you cant change who the father of your children are..AnaLisa is my childrens sister and that wont ever change either..there is so much that people dont realize and they want to sit and talk about what happened..everyone just needs to drop it Nathan has been sentenced what more is there to say..and people need to quit saying things about me that aint true..if you want to know something about me ask me say something to me not everyone in town!!
Concerned Parent

Sidney, OH

#31 Oct 11, 2012
http://www.drc.state.oh.us/OffenderSearch/Det...

so hope they do the same things to him he did to his daughter
Concerned Parent

Sidney, OH

#32 Oct 11, 2012
Christine wrote:
I have two kids with Nathan so I do know the FACTS..people really need to stop with all the drama on here for real like it isn't hard enough as it is with all the people that are already involved..AnaLisa has suffered enough with all of this..Nathan had been sentenced so why is everyone on here still talking about it drop it..Everyone on here is under a fake id they just want to sit here and bash on everyone..if i have something to say i will say it..everyone is on here saying this and that about the step mom..half of you on here know nothing of what happened just rumors and thats exactly what they are..do you have a discovery packet, were in the hospital room with AnaLisa the whold time she was in there no didnt think so, so shut up..and i am so tired of people coming up asking me questions about Nathan..I am Christine not Nathan we are two different people so stop asking me stuff about Nathan..he is the father of my children and nothing will change that..people can sit there and say i have problems but you cant change who the father of your children are..AnaLisa is my childrens sister and that wont ever change either..there is so much that people dont realize and they want to sit and talk about what happened..everyone just needs to drop it Nathan has been sentenced what more is there to say..and people need to quit saying things about me that aint true..if you want to know something about me ask me say something to me not everyone in
town!!
Well said :) And she speaks her mind ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr none 31,215
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
Review: 211 Club Fuse Lounge (Feb '10) Sep 17 DollyDaisey 3
Justin Woods Sep 16 TruOne 3
Dustin Sep 16 xxox 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
Katie Miller (May '13) Sep 13 yeah buddy 30
•••
•••
•••

Celina Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Celina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Celina News, Events & Info