Ana Valdez
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nathan maddox child abuse

Lima, OH

#1 Jan 9, 2011
this morning i got a very shocking text message , it was about a lil 4 year old who was badly beaten by her own father and possibly her step mother as well, they taped this little girl up just to beat her bad enough she is in the hosp not knowing if she will make it or not , they put her under scolding HOT water she has blisters on both feet, she is very dehydrated her kidneys arent working , she also has bleeding on the brain, to top that off they made her sister watch this as they beat her, every sec is very important to this lil girl, i am asking for all prayers to go to her and her real mother and family. the guy who did this lives in st. marys ohio his name is nathan maddox, this is the kind of sperm donor we need off the streets , lets all be the voice for this little girl and make sure justice is done....God bless her and prayers to the Valdez family
Get Real

Lima, OH

#2 Jan 9, 2011
so sad.....i hope he hangs!!
darkstar80

Delphos, OH

#3 Jan 9, 2011
My gosh ! What the heck is wrong with people ! Poor little girl ! Prayers will definitly be going up for that little sweetheart..... That no good father needs to be put to death before he makes more innocent little children to hurt....what an SOB !
concerned

Red Jacket, WV

#4 Jan 10, 2011
Please let us know anything you hear of little Ana...whether she's the same or worse , or ANYTHING...
amanda

Wapakoneta, OH

#5 Jan 10, 2011
My prayers are with u little anna god will watch over you. you have been on my mind since i heard all the horrible things that has happened to u. i pray for u and your sister may god bless u both. all our hearts and prayers are with you and your family.
jessica

Celina, OH

#6 Jan 10, 2011
concerned wrote:
Please let us know anything you hear of little Ana...whether she's the same or worse , or ANYTHING...
she is getting a little better from my understanding and the step mother don't have her kids right now either it is a very sad situation
jessica

Celina, OH

#7 Jan 10, 2011
if you go to wcsmradio.com go to the local news and they have and article on it
UPDATE maddox child abuse

Lima, OH

#8 Jan 11, 2011
my daughter talks directly to lil Ana's REAL mother she heard this morning Angel Ana is doing alittle better, she is acually drinking 4 to 6 oz's of apple juice a day, they are still very concerned about the bleeding on her lil brain , and her kidneys and they r having trouble getting her pain under control due to all the blisters , her age, and because of her lil kdneys and all meds flow thur any ones kidneys, also there are many more reason why... the father went to court and pled not guilty and is showing NO signs of remorse at all.... as soon as we hear more on this we will let u all know, my daughter is updated morning noon and night. Ana will be in her own room as of tonight ..any one interested in sending flowers cards balloons ect try brighting her day she is in , Dayton's childrens hopspital, to the Valdez family for lil Ana Valdez dayton ohio will keep you posted, when he returns to court lets pray there is justice for Ana and her family and please pray for her sister that she will heal from this as well....thank u all for ur prayers and concerns
Jiven Shive

Celina, OH

#9 Jan 11, 2011
I used to go to school with the step mother and her and nathan never seemed like the people to do such a thing. they are very neglectful parents though. My fiancee me and a couple of friends was at burger king here in celina one night and we saw the both of them. their son was in the play place and they were not watchin him so i confronted the step mother....cant believe this. Little ana will be in my family and me prayers!
Sis

Saint Marys, OH

#10 Jan 15, 2011
jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
she is getting a little better from my understanding and the step mother don't have her kids right now either it is a very sad situation
She is my cousin and i think Emily is her real mother. Ana's father is a big bully and i can promise that when i see him he will wish he was never born!!
Angel Ana

Lima, OH

#11 Jan 16, 2011
we have learned that lil ana has been released and is now home with her mother...she has apain pump yet but is healing great , thanks for all the prayers, cards, gifts , flowers and kind words during this time it has meant alot to her mother..because of this topix it has caught the eye of a very special preacher, he read this topic on ana and the on behalf of him and the church they have offered to help with all of Ana's medical bills God bless u all for the heart and kindness u have put into this , Ana needs to rest and heal completely and please keep praying for the healing on the inside for her and her sister who had to watch,
Angel Ana

Lima, OH

#12 Jan 16, 2011
Sis wrote:
<quoted text>
She is my cousin and i think Emily is her real mother. Ana's father is a big bully and i can promise that when i see him he will wish he was never born!!
if she is ur cousin ??? wouldnt u know her mother and her name..wow its ok that u dont but be more honest on her this isnt a game
Concerned Citizen

Versailles, OH

#13 Jan 29, 2011
This is such wonderful news. So glad the child is finally healing at home. This pastor is a really special person. Would love to know what church he pastors at because that is the Church (would love to know the name of the pastor and church if possible) that we should ALL be attending.
mirrorfortheOne

United States

#14 Jan 30, 2011
Praise be to God! He is a God of miracles! It is nice to see so many people lifting little Ana up in prayer. She is healing everyday because of these prayers. But let us remember Christian brothers and sisters in Christ, that God is a God of Mercy. He loves all of his people and whoever comes to Him through his Son, and asks for forgiveness with a pure heart, it will be done. Let us lift up ALL that are involved in this situation, to be comforted and come to know God's grace in all of their troubles. To God be the Glory!
tiffany

Findlay, OH

#15 Jun 8, 2011
nathan is a bastard. he did this and his girlfriend helped.. he will go to jail for 20 years but this isnt fair, he almost killed that little girl and gets what 20 years? thats bull... and christine should get something too since she helped.. I dated nathan 7 years ago before i got with my now husband, nathan is demeaning and very verbally abusive. this man deserves to rot for the rest of his sad pathetic life
concerned friend

Fayette, OH

#16 Jun 21, 2011
UPDATE maddox child abuse wrote:
my daughter talks directly to lil Ana's REAL mother she heard this morning Angel Ana is doing alittle better, she is acually drinking 4 to 6 oz's of apple juice a day, they are still very concerned about the bleeding on her lil brain , and her kidneys and they r having trouble getting her pain under control due to all the blisters , her age, and because of her lil kdneys and all meds flow thur any ones kidneys, also there are many more reason why... the father went to court and pled not guilty and is showing NO signs of remorse at all.... as soon as we hear more on this we will let u all know, my daughter is updated morning noon and night. Ana will be in her own room as of tonight ..any one interested in sending flowers cards balloons ect try brighting her day she is in , Dayton's childrens hopspital, to the Valdez family for lil Ana Valdez dayton ohio will keep you posted, when he returns to court lets pray there is justice for Ana and her family and please pray for her sister that she will heal from this as well....thank u all for ur prayers and concerns
AN Update: The mother and I used to be good friends. She has given Ana as well as her other two children up for adoption. She says it is because she was being investigated by children services, but the truth is that the guy she is currently with told her he would not be with her unless she gave her kids up. It is a sad situation all around. I will say that I did know Nathan and I have no clue as to what provoked such behavior. He had never showed any signs of ever doing this. The other female involved walks free on the streets and It makes me sick to see her. My prayers are still with those sweet babies. I hope they are doing better
teresa

United States

#17 Jun 28, 2011
ana is really doing good she has had a lot of skin grafts she was taken away from her mother to.ana is the cousin of my grandson.but it is nice of you to care and think about her god bless you.
just me

Genoa, OH

#19 Jun 29, 2011
concerned friend wrote:
<quoted text>
AN Update: The mother and I used to be good friends. She has given Ana as well as her other two children up for adoption. She says it is because she was being investigated by children services, but the truth is that the guy she is currently with told her he would not be with her unless she gave her kids up. It is a sad situation all around. I will say that I did know Nathan and I have no clue as to what provoked such behavior. He had never showed any signs of ever doing this. The other female involved walks free on the streets and It makes me sick to see her. My prayers are still with those sweet babies. I hope they are doing better
just so u kno i read the discovery packet and i am friends with the "step mother" and no it all happen while she was at work or in bed so get over urselves... and yes i saw it comin from nathan but emily didnt give a f*ck as long as she got to go to the bar!!! that dumb b!tch would let sex offenders watch her kids to go out!!! also she was always at the bar drinkin while she was pregnant so yeah now what u all have to say????
teresa

Elyria, OH

#20 Jun 30, 2011
your right emily is no better than nathen but to just blame children services is bullshit. emily chose to be with a drug dealer
who made her chose him or her kids she took it upone her self to
give her kids up.she couldn,t really support them anyway.i.m glad they are in a better place where someone can give them what they need.nathen, mommy dearest,and emily will all be judge one day
and we just need to be thankful little ana is still alive we as gods children need not judge he will deal with this situation.as a
grandma my son has a child with emily,s sister which i myself is raising i got him at the age of 3 he is now 10. as a mother or father you would think the parents would straighten up one day well he isn,t going any were to soon all i can do is pray put it in our fathers hands he will take care of it.but ana is doing really good.if only some people really new god they would understand how good he really works have faith and just believe. god bless
pica n christine nfamily

Celina, OH

#21 Jun 30, 2011
look i know u all want to post things bout this topic but this is no bodys buisness at all and everyone needs to stop postin things bout others where they have no buisness bein involved we would all like to move on with our lives ana is safe in a much better place and nathan has been delt with so let it go and worry bout ur own lives thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard Seas (Mar '16) Apr 23 IluvBARGAINS 8
Anybody know tyler kittle Apr 22 Afriend41 2
Darnell(Keith) Bailey Apr 21 Biggie 1
Hollbrook family (Feb '16) Apr 17 Laura 25
Anybody know Brian wards Apr 16 Biguy 1
Logan Mabry Apr 16 Country Girl 5
april hall (Feb '14) Apr 8 Auntie 17

Celina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance