Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Jodi Q wrote:
NRA? Does that stand for NEVER ROCK APPLECARTS?!?!?!
not in this case.

but that group exists; and they are not listening
Che Reagan Christ

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
score card........
NRA membership has added over 500,000 new members added in last 60 days.
Unions have the least amount of members since 70's; and 10% of population is a union member. By 2020 Union membership will only have 6% of the population as members.
By 2020 the NRA may double membership level from 2012.
Hey Wiz, show your work on those NRA member numbers.
Jodi Q

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Well I know one member who listens...MY CAT SNOOPY!!!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about the last 60 days, but I can show 250,000 in a month:

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/01/1...

Barack Insane Obama: the best thing the NRA, gun manufacturer, and ammunition producers ever had.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about the last 60 days, but I can show 250,000 in a month:
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/01/1...
Barack Insane Obama: the best thing the NRA, gun manufacturer, and ammunition producers ever had.
Walter didn't say 250K in a month, now did he?

The best thing for those folks are paranoid dummies who rush out and buy the stuff based on the fear being generated by those very manufacturers. P.T. Barnum was right.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The best thing for those folks are paranoid dummies who rush out and buy the stuff based on the fear being generated by those very manufacturers. P.T. Barnum was right.
They didn't generate fear, the DNC did. Did you take a look at Feinstein's list?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't generate fear, the DNC did. Did you take a look at Feinstein's list?
You guys have been buying up guns since November 08.
bad

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Rhodes
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
no I said 500,000 in 2 months

can't wait for 750,000 in 3, then 1,000,000 in 4.

PS: union membership is at historic low levels.

I would guess NRA membership will double union membership before Obama 2nd term ends.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
no I said 500,000 in 2 months
can't wait for 750,000 in 3, then 1,000,000 in 4.
PS: union membership is at historic low levels.
I would guess NRA membership will double union membership before Obama 2nd term ends.
You also guessed that Romney would win in a landlslide and, well, you know all the rest.

So where is your proof for you 500K figure? I learned not to trust your numbers when you said the 5,000 people at the last Romney rally in Columbus was really 30,000.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You also guessed that Romney would win in a landlslide and, well, you know all the rest.
So where is your proof for you 500K figure? I learned not to trust your numbers when you said the 5,000 people at the last Romney rally in Columbus was really 30,000.
might I suggest Google for your education.

and I care less what you trust or think. You need institutionalized as it is.

NRA membership will exceed union membership by 2015.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
might I suggest Google for your education.
and I care less what you trust or think. You need institutionalized as it is.
NRA membership will exceed union membership by 2015.
Yeah. I did Google it and couldn't find any support for your figure. So I gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe I might have missed it and asked you to tell us where you got that number from. It is now obvious that you got that number from the same place you get all of your numbers: your a$$.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

I'm sure bobamas naew appointments will do a fuull audit of all the tarp money the fed got. He said so with his appointment of mary jo. She is probably going to do a full audit of where every dollar went and make sur it went to buying up the credit default, and not lent to some foreign bank at zero percent interest tax free. Suuuure she will. That's why shyte like this won't happen ever again. Lol yeah right. http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/m ... http://abcnews.go.com/m/blogEntry ...

Reaaly though, any lawyer who goes against the will of the people in favor of croni capitalism should be disbarred.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys have been buying up guns since November 08.
This is true, but not at the rate guns are being purchased now.

Guns were predominately a male thing. Today, women are joining the club. People don't trust the law to handle every bad situation and realize cops are only good after a crime is committed. In the meantime, your safety is in your own hands.

That's why women everywhere are learning how to protect themselves and licensed to do it. In that process, they become gun rights people as well. The number of female CCW applicants is astounding.

So what we have here is a quickly expanding base; a base usually consisting of conservatives or influenced by them. This is a good thing for our party, especially if Democrats try to get too carried away with their gun restrictions and desires. Yes, they are being careful and with every good reason. But all we need is Smoking Joe to make yet one of his famous gaffs about gun ownership and that will turn a lot of people away from the Democrat party.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. I did Google it and couldn't find any support for your figure. So I gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe I might have missed it and asked you to tell us where you got that number from. It is now obvious that you got that number from the same place you get all of your numbers: your a$$.
Well I don't pull my numbers out of my azz, I pull my numbers from non other than the conservative New York Times:

"December set a record for the criminal background checks performed before many gun purchases, a strong indication of a big increase in sales, according to an analysis of federal data by the National Shooting Sports Foundation, a gun industry trade group. Adjusting the federal data to try to weed out background checks that were unrelated to firearms sales, the group reported that 2.2 million background checks were performed last month, an increase of 58.6 percent over the same period in 2011. Some gun dealers said in interviews that they had never seen such demand."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/12/us/as-us-we...

You see, the physical count of every firearm sold is not really available, but background checks and permits usually reflect gun sales. So you are incorrect here. People are buying guns in record numbers and 500,000 in two months is not that difficult to imagine with all these backgrounds checks. After all, unless you're going to buy a gun or go for a CCW, why would you pay to have a background check on yourself?
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with that is we have the highest base rate for corporate taxes in the world. Loopholes were created so that politicians couUuuuld pick the winners and the losers. I can't tell you how many times I've heard politicians or potential politicians say they were going to close loopholes or simplify the tax system.
But for the sake of discussion, let's say that everybody got together and closed the loopholes and made corporate tax a flat rate. That means most all taxes would increase on corporations. How do you think those corporations would respond? They would just pay more money?
Every action causes a reaction. We've seen it with DumBama's polices his first term and we will see even more during his second. In fact, business leaders are already planning for Commie Care. Many said they will reduce their full time work force because the law doesn't apply to part-time workers, and other say they will outsource work. After all, if you make widgets for a living and sell those widgets for ten bucks a piece, Obama Care would force you to sell those same widgets for $14.00 a piece. If you outsource much of that work, it will still dig into your profit, so you would be able to sell those widgets for $12.00 a piece because outsourcing would be cheaper than getting involved with Commie Care.
or you could not raise corporate taxes and lower ones for small businesses, leveling the playing field and ending the monopolies. But if you want more revenue that's not going to work either. But its sure isn't fair to make the people paying the most now carry the burden while super rich global special interests enjoy more tax breaks.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
come on che. Its like guessing your weight. Nobody really knows for sure, but they know its a whole lot.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is interesting. Majority support gun control measures, background checks, assault weapons ban etc.
But when asked if they support Obamas' Gun control proposals, they said NO.??
Stupid is as stupid does, I guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blacks and mexicans 9 hr wbsr 6
Doug Gilliland Mon anonymous 1
Nicolette Haney (Feb '14) Sun hiFly 4
Elizabeth craw (Oct '13) Aug 21 worthless 66
Zach Frazier (Nov '13) Aug 21 waste 8
blue chyrsler Aug 20 bam 2
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188

Search the Celina Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Celina Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Celina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••