Comments
21 - 35 of 35 Comments Last updated Aug 19, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Springfield, OH

#22 Mar 3, 2013
They need to get their damn facts straight before posting....And their observations don't describe eveyone at Williamsburg...Truthfully Please, you and You lol sound bitter because your baby daddys are now with a better looking woman at Williamsburg... You are both idiots and just need to put the computer up!!!
justme

Celina, OH

#23 Mar 3, 2013
racist scary people wrote:
lol i challenge anyone of you to tell any black person in celina this i promise we will beat the hell out of you and by the way celina is 92 percent white and all you guys kids smoke dope so you tell me whrere the ghetto is lol keep the needles out of your kids arms cause last time i check its not about black or white its about good or bad people so please not make this a race thing lol cause i make more than 70 percent of celina and dont want none of you guys nasty ass disease filled dope head women
to me it was never a race thing. and totally agree its about good and bad. just because we live in income based housing doesn't make us bad or stero type us all as drug users or low lifes. I have no issues with any race as long as you handle yourself properly. First off this is income based housing based on what you make. the more you make the more you pay for rent. the less you make the less you pay. so it isn't free to everyone. also some people know how to work the system and get all the handouts they can. that doesn't include everyone out here. I don't know why the guy keeps commenting on here about everything I say or why he wants to run me and everyone that lives at williamsburg square down and say we are all loosers. Life situations has brought each of us into low income housing for a reason. Not only do we have single moms out here we have single fathers out here as well. so I will say what I have said from the very beginning get your facts straight. they are clearly pissed about something or someone who lives at Williamsburg and decided to classify us all as junk. I myself am a very educated very responsible individual. Don't judge me cause you don't know me. also if you would read the paper and see how many drug arrest were made in the last month and how many were at williamsburg and how many were not. you would see that the drugs are everywhere. I raised both my children here and neither one is sticking needles in their arms. so seriously get off the williamsburg thing and focus on what your really pissed about and get over it and move on. oh and let me add this many of use get no kind of assistance at all because we make too much money. so don't pat yourself on the shoulder because you think you are supporting all of us. there are people in private housing that get assistance too but i don't see you attacking them. so whatever your beef is with the Burg get over it move on cause no one really cares. and like i said before contact the proper officials if you think there is so much going on out here.
this is very ignorant

Celina, OH

#24 Mar 3, 2013
it is plenty of single moms who work that live in williamsburg hard working people but yet you so called wealthy people spend alot of time online bashing people you know nothing about get a life and worry about your kids and the dope they are shooting inside them instead of being internet bullies how about you idiots open up a rehab center for these kids and help them instead of looking down on them or worry about your crooked police force or yourbars that let kids drink
time

Columbus, OH

#25 Mar 10, 2013
Got to spend some time at your village over the past week and i can say that most people living there are scam artist looking for a handout. There are those who really need the help but the biggest part are people looking to get the government check and freebie.
Please

Celina, OH

#26 Mar 11, 2013
H8R H8R wrote:
They need to get their damn facts straight before posting....And their observations don't describe eveyone at Williamsburg...Truthfully Please, you and You lol sound bitter because your baby daddys are now with a better looking woman at Williamsburg... You are both idiots and just need to put the computer up!!!
Funniest thing i've read all day, really better looking women at Williamsburg!!! lmao!!!! There isn't a decent man out there that wants a female who uses and abuses the system!! I'd much rather work and have a decent place than to live there with a bunch of free loaders!!!
wtf

Columbus, OH

#27 Mar 11, 2013
If you people are so great way do you live in government housing if you can afford rent as you say why do you still live in slum ville

Since: Mar 13

Springfield, OH

#28 Mar 14, 2013
Hey Wtf...What do you have against Punctuation??. Makes you sound ignorant. Which you probably are anyways. And Please..they probably don't want you anyway. Can't have many good dates in your mom's basement anyway
wtf

Farmington, MI

#29 Mar 14, 2013
H8R H8R wrote:
Hey Wtf...What do you have against Punctuation??. Makes you sound ignorant. Which you probably are anyways. And Please..they probably don't want you anyway. Can't have many good dates in your mom's basement anyway
you sure do get mad easy lol did you vote for Obama? How much of a hand out do you get. Do you ever feel bad when your sleeping in doing drugs boozing it up or having 15 kids that your Living off hard working tax payers? Oh you don't have trouble finding a date with a mattress strapped to your back do you. Now get up early and put in some apps you can do it.
okok

Fenton, MI

#30 Mar 21, 2013
Really
Life

Bellville, OH

#31 Mar 21, 2013
All I have to say is WOW! You can't say that everyone that had or does live there are worthless, welfare, druggies, abusing the system, and trouble makers. I lived there for a couple years, have never been in trouble, never used drugs, I have 2 different college degrees, worked a full time job and went to school full time, paid my rent, utilities, car payment, cell phone and all my other bills, took at of my 1 child. I come from a great family. Did I live at the burg yes but that didn't mean I abused the system. I paid my rent always in time never bothered anyone there, I had some really great neighbors who were just as hard workers as I am.
I am not saying there were not people who were on the system or people that don't abuse it but I would not just point fingers at them. There are people like that everywhere! When I was there Kelly was the manager and she was very strict. So as far as the manager you spoke about in a thread I'm not sure who that is, I don't know anything about the manager there now. Kelly didn't put up with people's crap she would tell you how it is.
I'm not fighting or arguing with anyone but the last time I checked no one is perfect some people need help to get on their feet, you don't know everyone's story. Does it bother me that people abuse the system heck yes, but I am it is glad it is there for people to get back on their feet and. Better them selves, I have a degree in human services and work PT at. DV shelter I see how grateful some of these woman are after coming from and abusive relationship and have to tart all over! Every neighborhood has its problems, but I don't see why you point your fingers at one. Have a nice day.
The Devils Left Hand

United States

#32 Apr 26, 2013
...and I beheld a pale horse [neither white nor black] and his name that sits upon him is death...REVELATION 6 verse 8...A terrible disease worse than anything ever seen in the history of man will soon befall this country due directly to the mixing of the genes/races. There are sicknesses that strike black people that white people aren't that likely to contract and vice-versa. What will happen in the next few years when there are no pure bred people left? DISEASES!!!!!DEATH!!!!!RETARDA TION!!!!!LEPROSY!!!!!INSANITY! !!!! I know these things and now so do you!!!!!!
lmaolol

Cleveland, OH

#33 Apr 26, 2013
The Devils Left Hand wrote:
...and I beheld a pale horse [neither white nor black] and his name that sits upon him is death...REVELATION 6 verse 8...A terrible disease worse than anything ever seen in the history of man will soon befall this country due directly to the mixing of the genes/races. There are sicknesses that strike black people that white people aren't that likely to contract and vice-versa. What will happen in the next few years when there are no pure bred people left? DISEASES!!!!!DEATH!!!!!RETARDA TION!!!!!LEPROSY!!!!!INSANITY! !!!! I know these things and now so do you!!!!!!
the burg was already hit with all that!!! that's why the nastys live there!!!!!
mudsauce

Celina, OH

#34 May 26, 2013
btw paul jenkins is a major runner for heroin. hes a worthless little junkie whos gettin everyone in the town of celina, he loves chasing underage girls and using everyone he knows.
You Ignant

Saint Henry, OH

#36 Aug 17, 2013
racist scary people wrote:
lol i challenge anyone of you to tell any black person in celina this i promise we will beat the hell out of you and by the way celina is 92 percent white and all you guys kids smoke dope so you tell me whrere the ghetto is lol keep the needles out of your kids arms cause last time i check its not about black or white its about good or bad people so please not make this a race thing lol cause i make more than 70 percent of celina and dont want none of you guys nasty ass disease filled dope head women
Lol Racist Obama voter or whatever the f*ck your name is youre ignannt as fu** dog stfu! You and your black friends should get outta town and stop living out in low income apartments with ugly ass white women who cant get a decent white guy. Then going up to the bars standing around giving all the decent girls that are their a weirded out vibe because youre staring them down while looking all stupid.. Now that's a good way to get yo ass beat by a white guy!! "DOG"
sheeps to sluaghter

Celina, OH

#37 Aug 19, 2013
justme wrote:
I take offense to these remarks when a large majority of people out here work and are not on drugs. If you know so much why don't you go to the cops. yes there are a few apartments with issues but for the most part its a decent place to live. get your facts straight dip shits
the cops would already know. this county like many others have drug task forces.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 30,474
Katie Miller (May '13) 4 hr HAHAHA 26
blacks and mexicans Tue wbsr 6
Doug Gilliland Aug 25 anonymous 1
Nicolette Haney (Feb '14) Aug 24 hiFly 4
Elizabeth craw (Oct '13) Aug 21 worthless 66
Zach Frazier (Nov '13) Aug 21 waste 8
•••
•••
•••

Celina Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Celina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Celina News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Celina
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••