New Senate leader, Keith Farber, R-Ce...

New Senate leader, Keith Farber, R-Celina, puts economy at forefront

There are 1 comment on the Ashland Times-Gazette story from Jan 8, 2013, titled New Senate leader, Keith Farber, R-Celina, puts economy at forefront. In it, Ashland Times-Gazette reports that:

Ohio's new Senate president says extended term limits, changes to the state's political map-drawing process, and tougher abortion restrictions are among issues that could arise in the next two-year legislative session.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ashland Times-Gazette.

Ohio Wrangler

Mogadore, OH

#1 Jan 8, 2013
The politicians just won't accept that we don't want them to have longer term limits. This way if we have a bad one, we can get rid of them quicker.
I believe legal abortion should be allowed. While many look on it as murder, I have to wonder about the quality of life for an unwanted child. And abortions will not be stopped by the do gooders, it will just go underground again, endangering the lives of women who don't want the baby for whatever reason. It is her business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alicia Hashman doing heroin while pregnant! 6 hr Eric2gunz 1
Stmarys roller rink 11 hr RiderMom02 6
Slum landlord 20 hr A good tenant 2
Amanda Hone & Kristiee Gillette Feb 4 5gsr567 23
little flower Learning Center verse markie agler Feb 1 what that 1
markey agler watch out moms Feb 1 the dil dough club 1
Markie agler little flower Learning Center Feb 1 the dil dough club 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Celina Mortgages