Definition of the word "ACCIDENT"<quoted text>
I'd hardly call this a "single incident". She was driving while her license was suspended for an OVI when this accident occurred.
1. An undesirable or unfortunate happening that occurs unintentionally and usually results in harm
2. Any event that happens unexpectedly, without a deliberate plan or cause.
1. UNINTENTIONALLY -- She INTENTIONALLY got high on drugs
2. DELIBERATE -- She DELIBERATELY drove the truck
3. So where was the accident?
4. This was INTENTIONALLY DELIBERATE !!!